Taking Vitamin E Regularly To Combat Peyronies Disease Safe?

Steve123

Okay sorry for so many posts just freaking out about this peyronies disease..

I’ve been taking ViT E 400iu (AC GRACE UNique E) a few times a week for last few months but urologists can recommend up to 800IU a day for PD for 6 months. Although it’s not well known to have a massive helpful effect i guess it’s better than nothing.

It’s well known here it shouldn’t really be taken everyday, I don’t know if thats because the quality is not where it should be or what ever but what is bad about taking it everyday and in my situation with Pey disease is it worth giving it a go everyday?

:)

I’m interested too. I’ve been an avid reader here a while, and finally pulled the plug to open an account up. I’ve always heard from Ray that PUFA sort of accumulates regardless of how hard we try to reduce it (unless kept ridiculously low!). Would daily vitamin E be necessary? Or, if you’ve been supplementing for years (perhaps in high amounts), it might already be saturated in the tissues. And if they are saturated there, how robust is this stored vitamin E at counteracting PUFA in the bloodstream? There are lots of things I’d like to ask Ray, but I think that guy must be busy enough!

OP
S

Steve123

I’m interested too. I’ve been an avid reader here a while, and finally pulled the plug to open an account up. I’ve always heard from Ray that PUFA sort of accumulates regardless of how hard we try to reduce it (unless kept ridiculously low!). Would daily vitamin E be necessary? Or, if you’ve been supplementing for years (perhaps in high amounts), it might already be saturated in the tissues. And if they are saturated there, how robust is this stored vitamin E at counteracting PUFA in the bloodstream? There are lots of things I’d like to ask Ray, but I think that guy must be busy enough!

Try give him an email mate! He does normally respond