Vitamin D heals scar tissue...possible treatment for the dreaded Peyronies Disease?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut posted this study about Vitamin D healing scars. Would Vitamin D applied directly to penis be safe for peyronies? @haidut

I don't see a problem trying it, as topical vitamin D on the penis or scrotum has been used for a long time as a method for increasing androgen synthesis (or penis size). In combination with vitamin K it may work even better for Peyronies (as it did for penis size) and I don't know of any studies showing side effects from topical vitamin D (especially when applied to the penis).

@Progesterone

Nomane Euger

I don't see a problem trying it, as topical vitamin D on the penis or scrotum has been used for a long time as a method for increasing androgen synthesis (or penis size). In combination with vitamin K it may work even better for Peyronies (as it did for penis size) and I don't know of any studies showing side effects from topical vitamin D (especially when applied to the penis).

@Progesterone
Hi Haidut ,whats your opinion on exposing penis and testis to sunlight,beneficial?duration?as good as supplement?

Ismail

@Progesterone
Didn't the study that you posted on penis size mention it was taken internally and not topically? ?

tallglass13

Hi Haidut ,whats your opinion on exposing penis and testis to sunlight,beneficial?duration?as good as supplement?
It can form lipofuscin on the glans, and cause de-sentization if you get burned on the glans. Keeping the penis covered has been all throughout history even for tribes , for protection. Also, be careful not to do in public, as sex offender charge could be a possibility.

Progesterone

@Progesterone

Thank you sir.

BTW haidut, loving your recent interviews with Roddy. Amazing stuff.

Very glad to have someone like you in these dark times, who is still willing to spread truth.