Peating for 4 years ALL carbs now giving me seb dermatitus, why?

OP
S

SamYo123

I guarantee you that the sugar is causing it. It's not natural to consume refined sugar. I have already had your experience and cured myself completely.
So that means its also ketchup, maple syrup, coke and orange juice, since its sucrose

jerry.j

So that means its also ketchup, maple syrup, coke and orange juice, since its sucrose
Possible that the "dose makes the poison" applies here. I would definitely try to eliminate something to troubleshoot.

Apple

overloaded with vit A (from milk, cheese, carrots, oranges, liver)

Whisper

It's the type of sugar that matters. Ketchup, syrup, and the like are all refined sugars. Juice is not. Unless there is added sugar of course.

reaching

overloaded with vit A (from milk, cheese, carrots, oranges, liver)

The typical Peat inspired diet does have a crapton of vitamin a huh.
I just recently noticed I have been getting blotch redness on my face not too pronounced but noticeable and on the neck a bit as well especially when shaven. I thought just from the sun but after googling what this post is about, maybe it's this.
Sluggish liver from alcohol abuse and maybe all the vitamin A isn't a good idea. Hmmm
I keep liver intake to once a week at most.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Possibly a sunlight deficiency.

Uselis

It's the type of sugar that matters. Ketchup, syrup, and the like are all refined sugars. Juice is not. Unless there is added sugar of course.
Hey man,

could you share what other symptoms you had during your sucrose consumption?

Long time ago I accidentally quit sucrose and had interesting results, everything from mood to body composition improved.

I am definitely running wild on sucrose these days lol.

OP
S

SamYo123

Orange juice makes it worse out of them all, no added sugar

I have small spots of dermatits/eczema/psoriasis near my elbows. I don't know what it is exactly, since I don't really care. But I noticed that in my case it is definitely linked to sugar consumption. I consume refined sugar regularly and when I overdo it, the spots get worse. On the other side, I had big improvements the times I experimented with high dosed thiamine.

So you could try the following:
- reduce white sugar
- supplement thiamine (= Vitamin B1)
- supplement (smaller amounts of ) the other B-Vitamins + magnesium
(- if you get strange body odor form the B1, try some cilandro/coriander)

GorillaHead

So os it sibo the?
I have small spots of dermatits/eczema/psoriasis near my elbows. I don't know what it is exactly, since I don't really care. But I noticed that in my case it is definitely linked to sugar consumption. I consume refined sugar regularly and when I overdo it, the spots get worse. On the other side, I had big improvements the times I experimented with high dosed thiamine.

So you could try the following:
- reduce white sugar
- supplement thiamine (= Vitamin B1)
- supplement (smaller amounts of ) the other B-Vitamins + magnesium
(- if you get strange body odor form the B1, try some cilandro/coriander)

Apple

When I ate steak and liver for 2 days and nothing else, redness became smaller
Yeah, same with me...but add to this milk, cheese, eggs , gluten increase absorption, carrots with these foods definitely ignite seb dermatitus. Corn is terrible too. If you ate only stake with rice ( no liver) your healing would be double faster .

OP
S

SamYo123

Yeah, same with me...but add to this milk, cheese, eggs , gluten increase absorption, carrots with these foods definitely ignite seb dermatitus. Corn is terrible too. If you ate only stake with rice ( no liver) your healing would be double faster .
But why does sugar increase seb derm too i am convinced it is carbs

OP
S

SamYo123

But why does sugar increase seb derm too i am convinced it is carbs
Eating carrots I think also reduced the redness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals