Anabolism all the time = more dreams. Why?

Sincer started eating 500g+ carbs a day, a meal every 2 hours I started sleeping way deeper but at the same time I always have vivid dreams. I don't wake up tired but I would like to know why it happens.
I remember when I was not peating, dreams were very rare.

I think that my mind was on low glucose most of the time and it didn't have enough energy to express all the emotions and stories through dreams or maybe glucose is just helping me remembering them.

Nebula

What carb sources are you eating to get 500+, any spices? High food volume can irritate the gut if you’re not used to it, which can stimulate more dreams. Are the dreams pleasant?

OP
Androsclerosis
What carb sources are you eating to get 500+, any spices? High food volume can irritate the gut if you’re not used to it, which can stimulate more dreams. Are the dreams pleasant?
Sugar from jam and honey. 30% starch from wheat. I don't eat spices. The volume is very low, and I am aware that I have to not eat 2 hours before going to sleep so the quality is not disturbed.
If I eat high volume right before bed, I fall asleep in 2 secs but I get no dreams and also I wake up very tired.

The dreams are fine, sometimes it catches my attention a lot like last night I dreamed about a fire that I was seeing far away while I was in a car looking from the window, and then I saw another fire, and then another. Other dreams like people saw me naked, but I didn't care. Other pleasant ones like going to vacation with my best friend.

What do you think?

Nebula

High carbs could be converting a lot more of your T4 to T3 than you are used to, utilizing more magnesium. Are you supplement magnesium? That usually stimulates more dreaming for me.

InChristAlone

Many dreams aren't always a good sign though. I've been having it happen and it can get excessive. It can get really annoying. It can also be a sign you aren't finishing a sleep cycle, so instead of waking up at the end of REM sleep you are becoming too paralyzed and you woke up in the middle of a dream thus remembering it. This is like a mild sleep apnea. I've had it for forever. The best nights are when I'm not remembering all my dreams.