Acne Triggers?

Mitch97

Hey y'all, just wondering if any of you can help me or give me any insight as to why my acne is getting so bad. I'm a 23 year old male who is suffering with acne especially on my jawline, neck but most prominently on my back and now torso. I was carnivore prior to September 2019 and from then onward 'til about now I transitioned to more of a Peat style of eating. Carbs were not excessive but like ~200G, sufficient protein, moderate fat. I'm currently 3 days into carnivore because it was my last resort to heal my skin but I'm still drinking raw dairy but so far no flare ups. Just wondering if you guys think it's dairy, sugar, a combination of them or something else? I don't want to do carnivore but my skin was suffering and I didn't know what else to do. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Brandin

Was looking for help on acne and found this. hopefully me writing this bumps the thread up...

ReSTART

Bacteria and fungi are the two main causes of acne. Specifically, the bacteria cutibacterium acnes and fungi genus malassezia.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals