Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

marsaday

Pregnenolone was used in the early 20th century for infertility and increasing both sperm production and motility. Doses used were in the range 100mg - 500mg daily. Peat has recently suggested to people using about 100mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA daily. So, the products you have seem to fit this recommendation perfectly.
Pansterone will be available in oil, starting tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. The doses of pregnenolone/DHEA per serving will be same as the DMSO version.

Thanks for info Haidut.

Can you just clarify one thing about the dosing of the pregnenalone. You produce a product delivering a low dose of preg= 5mg. I understand this is transdermal, so would this be the same amount as for oral administration or do you need to take more orally to get the same effect as transdermal ? This bit i am a bit confused on.

IF they are pretty close in dosing amounts, how come ray is saying to take 100 mg with 5 dhea, but you are saying 5 and 5mg is the best dose.

I would prefer to try use as little hormone as possible and so i am seeing how 12.5mg pre and 5 DHEA works out as of today.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for info Haidut.

Can you just clarify one thing about the dosing of the pregnenalone. You produce a product delivering a low dose of preg= 5mg. I understand this is transdermal, so would this be the same amount as for oral administration or do you need to take more orally to get the same effect as transdermal ? This bit i am a bit confused on.

IF they are pretty close in dosing amounts, how come ray is saying to take 100 mg with 5 dhea, but you are saying 5 and 5mg is the best dose.

I would prefer to try use as little hormone as possible and so i am seeing how 12.5mg pre and 5 DHEA works out as of today.

The purposes of the pregnenolone in Pansterone is to keep DHEA from turning into estrogen while getting absorbed. Peat already confirmed that this is a viable approach. Also, pregnenolone stimulates conversion of DHEA into other steroids. Finally, pregnenolone seems to be able to inhibit some steroid synthesizing enzymes so it should not be overdone when used topically. The oral dose pregnenolone is rather different. First, not all of it will get absorbed. Probably about 30% - 40% does. So, you will end up with about 40mg actual pregnenolone in your liver. The liver will convert some of this pregnenolone into other steroids but how much depends on liver capacity. My guess is that no more than 5mg - 10mg will get converted downstream and the rest will be released in the bloodstream as pregnenolone sulfate (PS) and unchanged pregnenolone. So, when using 100mg oral pregnenolone and 5mg oral DHEA, your liver actually gets to work with about 40mg pregnenolone and maybe 2mg DHEA. With topical, due to the DMSO, the skin (which is also a steroid forming organ) gets to work with all of the 5mg pregnenolone/DHEA. The people I talked to and that shared feedback on the forum said the Pansterone (topical) feels a lot more androgenic then 100mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA topically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to say that, due to popular demand, Pansterone is now available in two solvent options - DMSO/ethanol, and tocopherols/MCT.

Dan010101

When's the best time to take pansterone? Morning or before bed? I am taking it before bed, no major effects noticed yet except for heat on balls when applying (DMSO I think)
21 year old Male @ 4 Drops before bed, 8 drops estroban in morning with coconut oil and coffee.

TubZy

Just got my non dmso version of pansterone. The dropper is stopped up and could not get any out. It was left out in the cold. So I took the top off and used and a dropper from thorne bottle to apply. I will let it heat up to room temp in my house, hopefully that fixes it. Pretty much same problem as the 5a-DHP

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Should I store this in my refrigerator?

This has been asked and answered many times before, in this very thread. Please scroll through and find the information you need. As a general rule, reading through the thread of the supplement before using is a good idea as you can see not only questions and answers but also how other people reacted to the supplement.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just got my non dmso version of pansterone. The dropper is stopped up and could not get any out. It was left out in the cold. So I took the top off and used and a dropper from thorne bottle to apply. I will let it heat up to room temp in my house, hopefully that fixes it. Pretty much same problem as the 5a-DHP

Yeah, this is a downside of steroids dissolved in tocopherols. When it is cold the liquid gets very viscous and needs some warming up in order to start flowing again.

TubZy

Yeah, this is a downside of steroids dissolved in tocopherols. When it is cold the liquid gets very viscous and needs some warming up in order to start flowing again.

It's okay. It's very cold here so I'm not surprised. Should warm up soon for my next dose tomm.

Makrosky

@haidut,

I just recieved the pansterone and I think there's a problem with it ? I have to squeeze the bottle A LOT, like really a lot, to get something out of it. I removed the plastic cap (the one that doses, not the normal cap that closes the bottle) and it seems like it has an almost unexistant hole. Like the size of a needle pin. Is this normal ??

I tried to blow air through it and it's like it doesn't have a hole.

Btw I forgot to say it's the DMSO version.

Last edited:

johnwester130

the liquid should be in a bottle, like an aromatherapy bottle.

and users should use their own dropper, like this

glass_dropper__67983.1371474162.250.250.png

2627_2b110.jpg

Makrosky

the liquid should be in a bottle, like an aromatherapy bottle.

and users should use their own dropper, like this
I totally disagree. Then there's no way to know how much "a drop" is. It would be impossible to share results with the community.

Drareg

Why not try a micro scales with a little piece of fruit on it,put the drop on the fruit.

johnwester130

I totally disagree. Then there's no way to know how much "a drop" is. It would be impossible to share results with the community.

1 drop from a pipette, is on average 0.05 mL

divided by the amount of pregnenolone in water/ divided by how many drops it is

so for example

15ml aromatherapy bottle
240 drops
2.4 grams of pregnenolone
=1mg per drop

It might be wrong

Logginone

TMI?.?First post....Haidut I have used Pansterone for about a week now. I haven't necessarily felt an increase in libido but my testicles feel much fuller. Basically I think blue balls. Since very much needed relief. Which happened in about half the time it normally would. So for me I'd say pansterone increased production of fluids and androgens by testes. All while working long hours plus having a cold. I think for me next step would be something for increasing dopamine. Secondary I've developed slight bags under my eyes not sure if it's related. And thanks everyone for wealth of info on the forum I've been reading it for a while.

NathanK

Haidut, I feel your pain reading many of the same product questions over and over again. Some questions are just redundant to multiple products and are to be expected. Even so, supplementing hormones is serious business and I would expect people to do more than a cursory due diligence. That said, it might not be the worst thing for you to add a FAQ, with maybe links to questions already answered, to some of these long product threads.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut,

I just recieved the pansterone and I think there's a problem with it ? I have to squeeze the bottle A LOT, like really a lot, to get something out of it. I removed the plastic cap (the one that doses, not the normal cap that closes the bottle) and it seems like it has an almost unexistant hole. Like the size of a needle pin. Is this normal ??

I tried to blow air through it and it's like it doesn't have a hole.

Btw I forgot to say it's the DMSO version.

During cold weather for some reason the dropper may narrow even though it should not, as it is not metal that responds to temperature changes. It is not a precipitation issue as the liquid inside is clear.
We may have to switch back to the regular 1oz bottles. The smaller 0.5oz bottles were tried to reduce exposure to DMSO but they seem to give clogging issues in some cases. You can just try to push a needle or a thin paperclip through the hole and it will fix the issue with the dropper. But we may go back to the bigger bottles as we found a way to reduce irritation from DMSO and lower risk of systemic side effects even further. The droppers in the 1oz bottle have worked flawlessly so far.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
TMI?.?First post....Haidut I have used Pansterone for about a week now. I haven't necessarily felt an increase in libido but my testicles feel much fuller. Basically I think blue balls. Since very much needed relief. Which happened in about half the time it normally would. So for me I'd say pansterone increased production of fluids and androgens by testes. All while working long hours plus having a cold. I think for me next step would be something for increasing dopamine. Secondary I've developed slight bags under my eyes not sure if it's related. And thanks everyone for wealth of info on the forum I've been reading it for a while.

Thanks for the feedback! The "balls effects" is commonly reported on here on the forum when using Pansterone. I think it does suggest increased androgen synthesis. If you use directly on testicles it should have even stronger effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals