Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, I feel your pain reading many of the same product questions over and over again. Some questions are just redundant to multiple products and are to be expected. Even so, supplementing hormones is serious business and I would expect people to do more than a cursory due diligence. That said, it might not be the worst thing for you to add a FAQ, with maybe links to questions already answered, to some of these long product threads.

It's OK, I don't mind answering. But the FAQ is a good idea, so maybe I will make a separate thread for each supplement and collect all the common questions there. The reason I have not done it yet is that, just like you said, steroid intake is a serious business and I think there is benefit in people going through the thread and reading unabridged version of comments so that they can male up their mind. In fact, it wish there was a way to force people to read through the thread before buying one of the steroids. Kind of right of passage to prove you have been fully informed as to what may be coming your way.

NathanK

It's OK, I don't mind answering. But the FAQ is a good idea, so maybe I will make a separate thread for each supplement and collect all the common questions there. The reason I have not done it yet is that, just like you said, steroid intake is a serious business and I think there is benefit in people going through the thread and reading unabridged version of comments so that they can male up their mind. In fact, it wish there was a way to force people to read through the thread before buying one of the steroids. Kind of right of passage to prove you have been fully informed as to what may be coming your way.
Without question people will see the long threads and glory stories and assume the product has been vetted thoroughly for their unique situation. It's probably possible to add a check box at checkout to ask if theyve read through the threads for each product purchase, but may be a PITA and need custom coding. Additionally, it could give you another slight veil of protection or peace of mind as well.

Unfortunately, what also gets lost in these marathon threads are good references. Sometimes i bookmark good posts to recall, but i find i never go back to look at them in the forum and not even sure how from my phone.

A balance may be to have an FAQ not on mechanisms, but in the least more general customer service for each supp ie. Consistency issues, handling, safe administrations, etc. This will leave the meat of threads for more experiences, nitty gritty science and speculations and omit some of the redundant questions from one supp to the next. 2c

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Without question people will see the long threads and glory stories and assume the product has been vetted thoroughly for their unique situation. It's probably possible to add a check box at checkout to ask if theyve read through the threads for each product purchase, but may be a PITA and need custom coding. Additionally, it could give you another slight veil of protection or peace of mind as well.

Unfortunately, what also gets lost in these marathon threads are good references. Sometimes i bookmark good posts to recall, but i find i never go back to look at them in the forum and not even sure how from my phone.

A balance may be to have an FAQ not on mechanisms, but in the least more general customer service for each supp ie. Consistency issues, handling, safe administrations, etc. This will leave the meat of threads for more experiences, nitty gritty science and speculations and omit some of the redundant questions from one supp to the next. 2c

Good points, that what I will try to do.

grenade

Quick review here:

I've been using Pansterone on/off since last April, and it has helped me with raising my temps.

Diet alone has helped bring my average mid-day temps from 96-97 to 98+.

Now, I consistently see my temps rise up to 98.6, 30-60 minutes after every meal.

When I shower after a good sugary meal, I get my temps up to 99.0.

If I eat, shower, then apply Pansterone, my temps go as high as 99.4. This isn't something I do usually, as I'd rather not spike my temps that high, but still - Pansterone works.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Quick review here:

I've been using Pansterone on/off since last April, and it has helped me with raising my temps.

Diet alone has helped bring my average mid-day temps from 96-97 to 98+.

Now, I consistently see my temps rise up to 98.6, 30-60 minutes after every meal.

When I shower after a good sugary meal, I get my temps up to 99.0.

If I eat, shower, then apply Pansterone, my temps go as high as 99.4. This isn't something I do usually, as I'd rather not spike my temps that high, but still - Pansterone works.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! Any info on dosage?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

heaahde

I have been using pansterone on my testicles (2-4 drops 2-3 times a day, have been upping and lowering doses) for 3 weeks. I can't say I've felt anything what so ever (as usual my body doesn't respond to pretty much anything, made a thread about it before). How is it possible that I don't feel anything from actual hormones? I will keep using it but my libido is still bad (the thing I'm trying to fix) and my mood didn't get better or worse. Have been using estroban too (4-8 drops a day) and nothing!

//21 years old male

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been using pansterone on my testicles (2-4 drops 2-3 times a day, have been upping and lowering doses) for 3 weeks. I can't say I've felt anything what so ever (as usual my body doesn't respond to pretty much anything, made a thread about it before). How is it possible that I don't feel anything from actual hormones? I will keep using it but my libido is still bad (the thing I'm trying to fix) and my mood didn't get better or worse. Have been using estroban too (4-8 drops a day) and nothing!

//21 years old male

Have you had any tests done? Prolactin, cortisol, etc? When a male that young has libido issues it can be a serotonin or prolactin issue and not so much gonadal hormones. The prolactin test should show serotonin stores as well.

A.R

Have you had any tests done? Prolactin, cortisol, etc? When a male that young has libido issues it can be a serotonin or prolactin issue and not so much gonadal hormones. The prolactin test should show serotonin stores as well.
Is serotonin a separate test or can you tell it's levels in the body by knowing Prolactin levels?

Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

PUTFOT

So for best androgen conversion apply on different parts of skin spread out such as shoulders, abs, legs?

heaahde

I had 4.6 (ref range 3-19) prolactin so quite the opposite. Cortisol 424 (ref range 100-535) so maybe a bit high. This was after 15 hours fasting in the morning so I suppose the cortisol should be a bit high by then? I will do another test with estradiol, prolactin, shbg and T. But I doubt the prolactin levels will be any higher :confused: Haven't checked raw serotonin levels

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So for best androgen conversion apply on different parts of skin spread out such as shoulders, abs, legs?

Yes, and for increasing serum androgens it may be best to apply to scrotum. I am sure you have seen the thread on that approach.

B

Braveheart

I have one bottle says one 5mg dose is 8 drops...the newer bottle says 5mg is 4 drops.....did I miss something in this long thread?....never compared the two bottles till today (saw new one smaller)...have been using four drops of first bottle, thinking I was getting 2.5 mg. Have I been getting 5? and full dose of first bottle w be 10mg? Sorry, brainfog doesn't help here...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have one bottle says one 5mg dose is 8 drops...the newer bottle says 5mg is 4 drops.....did I miss something in this long thread?....never compared the two bottles till today (saw new one smaller)...have been using four drops of first bottle, thinking I was getting 2.5 mg. Have I been getting 5? and full dose of first bottle w be 10mg? Sorry, brainfog doesn't help here...

We started using smaller bottles since so many people asked us to reduce DMSO exposure. So, now the serving is 4 drops instead of the drops from the bigger bottle but the amount of steroids is still the same. Basically, a more concentrated product allowing less drops to deliver the same amount of steroids as before.

marsaday

Firstly: Propeciahelp is mostly a shitstorm I would stay away from it.

The thing with progesterone most believe is that it will cause a temporary "crash" but in the long run it will be beneficial to recovery considering all that it has to offer. I've ehard some dose the cream at 100mg and then take a few days to recover stronger and better. Never messed with it myself though. Tobacco, DHEA, aspirin, taurine, high protein intake, small doses caffiene are all good ways to increase DHT from my experiential database.

Just reading through this thread and thought i would comment on Progesterone oil (ray peats stuff) increased my testosterone by 22% from 18.3 to 22.4 mol/l.

I used 2 drops per day = 6mg. So small doses really help this area.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just reading through this thread and thought i would comment on Progesterone oil (ray peats stuff) increased my testosterone by 22% from 18.3 to 22.4 mol/l.

I used 2 drops per day = 6mg. So small doses really help this area.

Great, thanks for sharing. You may want to post this also in the Progestene thread as it related more to progesterone.

marsaday

I will do. Still reading this thread at the moment though.

I have ordered a bottle today and will be interested in trying it out. I may be a candidate who uses pansterone and progestE at the same time, but i think on my first day or two i will see what the pansterone does on its own.

Generally doing well, but i have experienced full health in the last few years, but it tends not to last permanently. I take thyroid hormone and think my adrenal system has been out of synch for years. The progesterone has really helped this area.

To operate at full health it seems all the feedback loops have to be optimised, it will be interesting to see if pansterone can work more effectively than the progestE.

Any ideas on what causes the excessive peeing. It has always been an issue for me as a kid (waking up 2 times a night to pee), but now in my 40's i am peeing much more in the day and at night. Generally every hour, and at night i can pee 6 times before i get off to sleep and then 2 times in the night. Is this a high cortisol issue ? It will be interesting to see if pansterone could correct this area. I don't think i have any prostate issues and testosterone is good (22.4 nmol/l range is 10-32).