Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Makrosky

During cold weather for some reason the dropper may narrow even though it should not, as it is not metal that responds to temperature changes. It is not a precipitation issue as the liquid inside is clear.
We may have to switch back to the regular 1oz bottles. The smaller 0.5oz bottles were tried to reduce exposure to DMSO but they seem to give clogging issues in some cases. You can just try to push a needle or a thin paperclip through the hole and it will fix the issue with the dropper. But we may go back to the bigger bottles as we found a way to reduce irritation from DMSO and lower risk of systemic side effects even further. The droppers in the 1oz bottle have worked flawlessly so far.
All right haidut, I'll try that. Thanks!

JohnA

Why I have cold hands after I use Pansterone?

I started taking Estroban and Pansterone about five days ago and I've also noticed cold hands. I take an oral dose of Estroban after waking (with a meal) and then about an hour later apply a topical dose of Pansterone after showering. My hands get cold shortly after this application. Any ideas why?

Broken man

I started taking Estroban and Pansterone about five days ago and I've also noticed cold hands. I take an oral dose of Estroban after waking (with a meal) and then about an hour later apply a topical dose of Pansterone after showering. My hands get cold shortly after this application. Any ideas why?
I found that I dont get cold hands when I use Pansterone with Androsterone. I cant use only Pansterone because I have estrogen dominance (gyno, abdominal fat).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does the oil rubbed into the wrist still have whole body effect ?

Anything that gets absorbed into the circulation should have systemic effects, no matter what the original point of entry. Wrists are common site for application of transdermal products and there are even birth control patches that are worn on the wrist.

cats

I will do. Still reading this thread at the moment though.

I have ordered a bottle today and will be interested in trying it out. I may be a candidate who uses pansterone and progestE at the same time, but i think on my first day or two i will see what the pansterone does on its own.

Generally doing well, but i have experienced full health in the last few years, but it tends not to last permanently. I take thyroid hormone and think my adrenal system has been out of synch for years. The progesterone has really helped this area.

To operate at full health it seems all the feedback loops have to be optimised, it will be interesting to see if pansterone can work more effectively than the progestE.

Any ideas on what causes the excessive peeing. It has always been an issue for me as a kid (waking up 2 times a night to pee), but now in my 40's i am peeing much more in the day and at night. Generally every hour, and at night i can pee 6 times before i get off to sleep and then 2 times in the night. Is this a high cortisol issue ? It will be interesting to see if pansterone could correct this area. I don't think i have any prostate issues and testosterone is good (22.4 nmol/l range is 10-32).

Have you ever had testing for a bladder infection?

marsaday

Have you ever had testing for a bladder infection?

No never. Tested for STD's 13 yrs ago and all ok. Been married since then.

Pretty sure it is not bladder related more the action of hormones on my health.

marsaday

Got the pansterone today did 2 drops this morning and 2 drops this afternoon / early evening.

Cant say it has done anything positive. I am also getting the cold hands.

I did take my usual 1 drop of progesterone this morning.

I suppose i will need to do another day to see if anything happens BUT so far the hormones are having a reducing effect on metabolism, rather than a boosting effect. I say this because i am feeling a big colder and certainly in the hands.

chispas

I don't know if it's useful for you to know Haidut, but a few people and I have applied Pansterone to achy muscles, including sore backs and shoulders, etc, to discover that it gives about 2 to 3 hours of pain relief. After that, the pain comes back. It worked for my sciatica when nothing else did. It has worked very effectively for everyone I've given it to, but fairly short term.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't know if it's useful for you to know Haidut, but a few people and I have applied Pansterone to achy muscles, including sore backs and shoulders, etc, to discover that it gives about 2 to 3 hours of pain relief. After that, the pain comes back. It worked for my sciatica when nothing else did. It has worked very effectively for everyone I've given it to, but fairly short term.

That's great! Do you know how much they are using to achieve this effect. How much did you use for sciatica pain? Pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA all have anesthetic properties but I think the more likely explanation is their anti-inflammatory effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Oh, forgot to mention - there is evidence that androgens can help with neuropathic pain. Progesterone and reduced versions of it like 5a-DHP and allopregnanolone also have such documented effects. Here is a study on the effects of androstandeiol, which is a downstream metabolite of DHEA.
Neurosteroid 3α-Androstanediol Efficiently Counteracts Paclitaxel-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy and Painful Symptoms

The thread on 5a-DHP has studies on the neurotrophic effects of that steroid. Finally, pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA are known to remyelinate tissue, which affects pain perception as well. People with MS have peripheral nerve pain due demyelination.

Regina

Oh, forgot to mention - there is evidence that androgens can help with neuropathic pain. Progesterone and reduced versions of it like 5a-DHP and allopregnanolone also have such documented effects. Here is a study on the effects of androstandeiol, which is a downstream metabolite of DHEA.
Neurosteroid 3α-Androstanediol Efficiently Counteracts Paclitaxel-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy and Painful Symptoms

The thread on 5a-DHP has studies on the neurotrophic effects of that steroid. Finally, pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA are known to remyelinate tissue, which affects pain perception as well. People with MS have peripheral nerve pain due demyelination.
Definitely this or some combo of your stuff is working for me. This is above and beyond the initial total re-hab I did with Kuinone. Because I am constantly getting my joints over-stretched. (My new school does vertical pins with arms when face down). So the shoulder attachments are really getting challenged. My left ulnar nerve had been horrible for a very long time--with every new armbar or wrist lock making me see stars. But recovery time is now a small fraction of what it was. Non-existent really. I just feel energized, not beat up. Woot!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Definitely this or some combo of your stuff is working for me. This is above and beyond the initial total re-hab I did with Kuinone. Because I am constantly getting my joints over-stretched. (My new school does vertical pins with arms when face down). So the shoulder attachments are really getting challenged. My left ulnar nerve had been horrible for a very long time--with every new armbar or wrist lock making me see stars. But recovery time is now a small fraction of what it was. Non-existent really. I just feel energized, not beat up. Woot!

Awesome! Do you use before or after working out?

Regina

Awesome! Do you use before or after working out?
Pansterone 4 drops in am (and it's a recent addition -- so either everything else has had positive accumulating effect or pansterone brought about the change).
Energin, niacinamide, caffeine pill, K2, Estroban, pregnenolone, also in am.
Afternoon aspirin and taurine.
Before leaving for training, Androsterone (2 drops) + Oxidal (2 drops) + occasionally Metergoline (3 drops).
After training at home, I will often add 5a-DHP (4 drops) and eat dinner.

And the other thing is the smiling. I must look like a doofus village idiot on the street.

And also, if I noticed my pulse drop, I will do a smidgen of TyroMix. But pulses have been good lately.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Pansterone 4 drops in am (and it's a recent addition -- so either everything else has had positive accumulating effect or pansterone brought about the change).
Energin, niacinamide, caffeine pill, K2, Estroban, pregnenolone, also in am.
Afternoon aspirin and taurine.
Before leaving for training, Androsterone (2 drops) + Oxidal (2 drops) + occasionally Metergoline (3 drops).
After training at home, I will often add 5a-DHP (4 drops) and eat dinner.

And the other thing is the smiling. I must look like a doofus village idiot on the street.

And also, if I noticed my pulse drop, I will do a smidgen of TyroMix. But pulses have been good lately.

Great, thanks!

Peata

I've been using Pansterone for four months now, so figured it's time I gave a review. Haidut has been helpful to answer questions and guide me along til I found what worked.

I noticed effects from Pansterone in a week. I had made a post a while back about brain fog, muscle stiffness, swelling, aches, fatigue all over after working even a few hours. This is it: Sore/Stiff/Swollen after working This would go on all evening and into the next day. Aspirin helped a little, but the mental fog/fatigue was bad as ever. I would have no energy mentally or physically. I was told it could be hypothyroidism. I tried some T3 for a while, but it had no effect. But after using Pansterone for a week, this problem went away and stayed away. Sleep is also good. It's remarkable that I can work all day but still come home and do chores, cook, have mental energy to work on something else. Before Pansterone, I would come home and lay like a sloth with no energy, like a chronic fatigue, and it would often persist even after a night's sleep, and I would feel like a zombie well into the next day.

Since Pansterone, I don't get headaches on the job or very rarely now. I used to get them daily and would have to pound aspirin to make a dent in it.

I also stopped getting the big, hard, painful lumpy cysts on face -especially lower half of face and my neck. I still get some pimples during second half of cycle, but there are only a couple, and they are much smaller and go away fast. I also have less unwanted hair. It's slower to grow, thinner, finer, softer if it's there at all. Easier periods. Might have something to do with regular aspirin intake too.

I lose less hair from my head. Before this, sometimes I would run my fingers through my hair and pull out a lot of strands. I don't lose much hair in the shower or other times now.

I've also been able to lose a little more weight. It may be the Pansterone and/or niacinamide too.

I really like the new formula of Pansterone. Less drops needed and I don't get skin irritation from it now. It soaks into skin better than the old one. At one point, I was getting a lot of itchy spots from the old Pansterone, and stopped using it for a week, and started using an oral dhea and pregnenolone instead. But my old symptoms started coming back (extreme fatigue) plus I got some weird estrogen-like symptoms. So I went back to Pansterone and my symptoms went away.

Some quotes from haidut:

Initially, when a person is young and healthy they produce enough DHEA to balance off the cortisol. That is why many younger people feel so good under stress - i.e. the cortisol gives them energy but they also have enough DHEA to protect them. Eventually, with declining thyroid function DHEA production drops but cortisol stays high. This leads to the familiar pattern or weight gain, tired but wired, loss of muscle mass, etc. Women need androgens almost as much as men do and DHEA is the major androgen for women since they do not produce testosterone in their gonads. Over the last decade there has been more and more evidence that autoimmune conditions in women are characterized by deficiency of BOTH progesterone and DHEA and elevation of cortisol and estrogen. So, due to declining thyroid the organism cannot produce enough of the DHEA and progesterone to balance cortisol and estrogen respectively.

Adding: I normally apply 2 drops 2 or 3 x day.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been using Pansterone for four months now, so figured it's time I gave a review. Haidut has been helpful to answer questions and guide me along til I found what worked.

I noticed effects from Pansterone in a week. I had made a post a while back about brain fog, muscle stiffness, swelling, aches, fatigue all over after working even a few hours. This is it: Sore/Stiff/Swollen after working This would go on all evening and into the next day. Aspirin helped a little, but the mental fog/fatigue was bad as ever. I would have no energy mentally or physically. I was told it could be hypothyroidism. I tried some T3 for a while, but it had no effect. But after using Pansterone for a week, this problem went away and stayed away. Sleep is also good. It's remarkable that I can work all day but still come home and do chores, cook, have mental energy to work on something else. Before Pansterone, I would come home and lay like a sloth with no energy, like a chronic fatigue, and it would often persist even after a night's sleep, and I would feel like a zombie well into the next day.

Since Pansterone, I don't get headaches on the job or very rarely now. I used to get them daily and would have to pound aspirin to make a dent in it.

I also stopped getting the big, hard, painful lumpy cysts on face -especially lower half of face and my neck. I still get some pimples during second half of cycle, but there are only a couple, and they are much smaller and go away fast. I also have less unwanted hair. It's slower to grow, thinner, finer, softer if it's there at all. Easier periods. Might have something to do with regular aspirin intake too.

I lose less hair from my head. Before this, sometimes I would run my fingers through my hair and pull out a lot of strands. I don't lose much hair in the shower or other times now.

I've also been able to lose a little more weight. It may be the Pansterone and/or niacinamide too.

I really like the new formula of Pansterone. Less drops needed and I don't get skin irritation from it now. It soaks into skin better than the old one. At one point, I was getting a lot of itchy spots from the old Pansterone, and stopped using it for a week, and started using an oral dhea and pregnenolone instead. But my old symptoms started coming back (extreme fatigue) plus I got some weird estrogen-like symptoms. So I went back to Pansterone and my symptoms went away.

Some quotes from haidut:

Initially, when a person is young and healthy they produce enough DHEA to balance off the cortisol. That is why many younger people feel so good under stress - i.e. the cortisol gives them energy but they also have enough DHEA to protect them. Eventually, with declining thyroid function DHEA production drops but cortisol stays high. This leads to the familiar pattern or weight gain, tired but wired, loss of muscle mass, etc. Women need androgens almost as much as men do and DHEA is the major androgen for women since they do not produce testosterone in their gonads. Over the last decade there has been more and more evidence that autoimmune conditions in women are characterized by deficiency of BOTH progesterone and DHEA and elevation of cortisol and estrogen. So, due to declining thyroid the organism cannot produce enough of the DHEA and progesterone to balance cortisol and estrogen respectively.

Adding: I normally apply 2 drops 2 or 3 x day.

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! I am glad the new formulation is working for you. It seems like all people that tried it so far like it better than the old formulation and have reported no skin irritation so far. Any info on site of application? Wrists, shoulders, thighs, etc?

Peata

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! I am glad the new formulation is working for you. It seems like all people that tried it so far like it better than the old formulation and have reported no skin irritation so far. Any info on site of application? Wrists, shoulders, thighs, etc?
Most of the time, I put a couple drops on crook of elbow and rub them together (rubbing inner arms together). That way I don't have to get it on my fingers and wash my hands. It's fast to apply.

chispas

That's great! Do you know how much they are using to achieve this effect. How much did you use for sciatica pain? Pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA all have anesthetic properties but I think the more likely explanation is their anti-inflammatory effects.

Not much. Only four drops for me and sciatica was eliminated after about 30mins of application. I'm certain a good two to three hours of pain relief followed. Like absolutely zero pain. After I changed the bed I was sleeping on (staying at a friend's house for a few months was problematic for my back), it went away within a few days and the pain diminished as it did so. I didn't even get a massage. I was pretty impressed, because the pain was bad.

I cautioned my friends to go easy and just use a drop at a time, and then gauge the effect before trying more. They settled on two drops for pain relief, but the pain had a different cause - it was shoulder and trap tension from computer work acquired over long-term. They had both been given long explanations from physio/chiro people how messed up their shoulder joints were, and how many thousands it was going to cost them. One of my friends with the shoulder issue actually had to take a long weekend drive, and was dreading the shoulder pain while having to steer the wheel.
Pansterone got her through the whole experience pain free. She was absolutely blown away.

So thanks very much to you!

It's funny, in Spain they have a different understanding of sciatica - they think that it means that your body has "gotten cold" during the night, and this has led to muscle tightness. Never heard a comprehensive explanation of this idea, and am unsure if other European countries have similar interpretations. In Australia, we call this an "old wives tale", but perhaps there's something in it.

Mori68

@haidut I'm having a bad time with DMSO, I think. A while ago, I tried Kuinone, and within a minute was having extreme anxiety and a racing heart. Horrible experience. It lasted an hour. I wasn't sure if it was the K2 or the DMSO.

I'd bought a bottle of pansterone at the same time, but was averse to trying it after my kuinone experience. I then read the thread discussing diluting the solution with ethanol in the form of neat vodka, so thought I'd give that a whirl.

I diluted 10 drops of pansterone with 90 drops of vodka and applied one drop of this to my scrotum area. Oh dear. Same experience. Within a minute, heart racing and extreme anxiety. It was a very real experience so I don't think it was "just a panic attack".

Does anybody have any thoughts? I'm obviously gutted I appear to be allergic to DMSO. I'm going to try the non-DMSO pansterone, as I'm looking for that libido boost discussed in this thread.

Appreciate your comments everyone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals