Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Here's my pansterone experience at close to two weeks of use.

It seems like it is causing more oil production on my scalp. I think that's optimal for me though because I tended towards oily hair and skin as a teenager.

The best part for me is that my pelvic floor strength is improving which I'm thrilled over because I've been trying to regain some strength for many months. As much as I hate to admit it I was almost resigned to it never getting better because of my age and I worried about the possibility of needing surgery eventually. I've also ordered an ab-roller as mentioned by @goodandevil in another thread and I'm now hopeful the combination will result in a complete fix.

One person at work this week commented that I looked like I had enjoyed a really good nights sleep. When I asked what made her think that she said I looked like I had gotten five years younger overnight! So apparently pansterone is working for rejuvenation in my case. Thanks a million @haidut.

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks Blossom! If you do end up testing any hormones as part of annual physical or the hospital work please let me know or share on this thread. I think people would love to hear how it affects steroids in women.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Wow, this is amazing! Thanks Blossom! If you do end up testing any hormones as part of annual physical or the hospital work please let me know or share on this thread. I think people would love to hear how it affects steroids in women.
Will do!

heaahde

Would pansterone be bad/not effective for certain people? Like someone whose gonads ain't working as they should, low LH elvels, bad adrenals/hypothalamus etc.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would pansterone be bad/not effective for certain people? Like someone whose gonads ain't working as they should, low LH elvels, bad adrenals/hypothalamus etc.

I think this is the beauty of this approach - it does not seem to depend on LH. So, as long as there are still some Leydig cells left in the gonads that are still functional this approach should work. The studies showed that DHEA is not only a precursor for the androgens but also stimulates the specific enzymes needed to synthesize testosterone. Also, the study on vitamin K look at exactly this issue - how can vitamin K make the gonads produce testosterone even without stimulating LH. Well, it did, and they were surprised as well. There is some evidence that I just found showing pregnenolone does the same - stimulate gonads to synthesize doanstream hormones even in the absence of LH and FSH rise.
The only times this approach may have limited effect is if the gonads were damaged by say radiation or some kind of chemical and there are no functional Leydig cells left. This is not very likely unless somebody was treated for testicular cancer or something similar in that area.

Makrosky

@haidut Usually after about 6pm my ability to think clearly diminishes, I can't think of words I want to say, my memory goes too. After taking pansterone I don't get the fuzzy mental drop late at night anymore.
You take the Pansterone in the morning or at 6pm ? I get that too specially since at 6pm it gets dark.

T

tca300

You take the Pansterone in the morning or at 6pm ? I get that too specially since at 6pm it gets dark.
When I take it, I do it during the daytime, If I take it too late in the day, it will keep me from sleeping.

Makrosky

When I take it, I do it during the daytime, If I take it too late in the day, it will keep me from sleeping.
Thanks! By the way, do you get that 6pm down because it gets dark too, or just because it's 6pm ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I dont really know, I always thought it was because thats when I start to get a little sleepy.

Excellent feedback! How much are you taking at 6pm?

A.R

Here's my pansterone experience at close to two weeks of use.

It seems like it is causing more oil production on my scalp. I think that's optimal for me though because I tended towards oily hair and skin as a teenager.

The best part for me is that my pelvic floor strength is improving which I'm thrilled over because I've been trying to regain some strength for many months. As much as I hate to admit it I was almost resigned to it never getting better because of my age and I worried about the possibility of needing surgery eventually. I've also ordered an ab-roller as mentioned by @goodandevil in another thread and I'm now hopeful the combination will result in a complete fix.

One person at work this week commented that I looked like I had enjoyed a really good nights sleep. When I asked what made her think that she said I looked like I had gotten five years younger overnight! So apparently pansterone is working for rejuvenation in my case. Thanks a million @haidut.
This is great, well done!
Could I ask what dosage of Pansterone you are experimenting with? Also, are you taking Thyroid or any other hormone along with this?

Thanks

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This is great, well done!
Could I ask what dosage of Pansterone you are experimenting with? Also, are you taking Thyroid or any other hormone along with this?

Thanks
I'm using 3 drops pansterone twice daily and (my rat takes) t3 (tyronene) 1 drop three times daily.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

A.R

I'm wondering, what if a male subject were to take progesterone along with their Pansterone dose, would that allow the pregnenolone to convert to Dhea rather than progesterone, and thus further increase more DHT conversion down the line?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm wondering, what if a male subject were to take progesterone along with their Pansterone dose, would that allow the pregnenolone to convert to Dhea rather than progesterone, and thus further increase more DHT conversion down the line?

You can certainly try that approach. When I tried all 3 steroids combined I thought the effect on mood was much better than just Pansterone but the effects on muscle waned. Maybe it was just me, so it would be nice to get feedback from others as well.

DaveFoster

@haidut

I read your OP here: Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

I recall you saying that applying DHEA in DMSO to the penis is about 50% as effective as on the scrotum with regard to DHT and testosterone conversion.

Do you think that 4 drops of Pansterone administered on the penis three times daily (12 drops total; 6 mg DHEA and 6 mg pregnenolone total) will likely raise estrogen?

This seems to be the limit with the info you stated. With 8 drops, I feel pretty good and libido goes up, but with the last 4 drops, I sometimes get anxiety, a sort of hyper-focus and my libido drops. My gyno does not flare up with the last four drops.

Do you think the hyper-focus and libido drop is the result of enhanced DHT, or rather test -----> estrogen conversion?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I read your OP here: Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

I recall you saying that applying DHEA in DMSO to the penis is about 50% as effective as on the scrotum with regard to DHT and testosterone conversion.

Do you think that 4 drops of Pansterone administered on the penis three times daily (12 drops total; 6 mg DHEA and 6 mg pregnenolone total) will likely raise estrogen?

This seems to be the limit with the info you stated. With 8 drops, I feel pretty good and libido goes up, but with the last 4 drops, I sometimes get anxiety, a sort of hyper-focus and my libido drops. My gyno does not flare up with the last four drops.

Do you think the hyper-focus and libido drop is the result of enhanced DHT, or rather test -----> estrogen conversion?

Given the anxiety, I think it is more likely that the excess pregenolone is converting to pregnenolone sulfate (PS) which is a known GABA antagonist and causes anxiety. Also, PS raises prolactin in animal models and that is another reason to supply only enough pregnenolone that can be converted downstream. Excess pregnenolone gets converted into PS as a form of long term storage as shown by the human studied with high oral dose. Yu probably don't want your PS levels to be too high, so if 8 drops is your limit for conversion (and it is probably different for everybody) then I'd stay at that.
Pregnenolone sulfate regulates prolactin production in the rat pituitary. - PubMed - NCBI

Just my 2c.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
would preg and dhea be able to be delivered in a vitamin E/MCT oil base and transdermally absorb?

Yes, but with much reduced absorption. And there probably won't be any potentiation of effects as DMSO seems to be able to do with steroids.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals