Orgasm different

Motorneuron

Why does man need a refractory period between one orgasm and another compared to women? very often with the rise in prolactin there is also a "depression" ... while in women if they reach orgasm this does not occur and they continue sexual activity?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Women also have a refractory period. It all comes down to the individual and their health. If someone is healthy, refractory period is usually short.

OP
M

Motorneuron

Women also have a refractory period. It all comes down to the individual and their health. If someone is healthy, refractory period is usually short.
So women who have abstinence in their orgasm don't experience an accumulation of energy like men do when they practice sperm retention? in NOFAP you attract the gazes of women more easily, I was wondering if it was related to their “retention” too 🤔

OP
M

Motorneuron

Histamine levels is a huge factor is orgasming.
So if a person wanted to avoid premature ejaculation would it be enough to lower histamine levels? what about nitric oxide?

Hans

Forum Supporter
So women who have abstinence in their orgasm don't experience an accumulation of energy like men do when they practice sperm retention? in NOFAP you attract the gazes of women more easily, I was wondering if it was related to their “retention” too 🤔
Yeah not sure. Probably they do.

Hans

Forum Supporter
So if a person wanted to avoid premature ejaculation would it be enough to lower histamine levels? what about nitric oxide?
Histamine likely promotes sensitivity. Activation of my the H3 receptor helps with PE. NO also helps with PE.

philalethes

Why does man need a refractory period between one orgasm and another compared to women? very often with the rise in prolactin there is also a "depression" ... while in women if they reach orgasm this does not occur and they continue sexual activity?
Because sperm production is limited. There are marginal returns for reproduction in ejaculating multiple times in a row, as there will be less and less sperm in each ejaculation, so the body signals sexual satiation and promotes focus on other processes. Female orgasm seems to be decoupled from any such process, and there is evidence to suggest that the female contractions help to move sperm along the vaginal canal and into the uterus. That being said, I've also seen suggestions that female orgasm actually did use to work as a trigger for egg release, and that even today very powerful orgasms can induce ovulation; also that humans, uniquely among the great apes if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong), have drastically elevated levels of luteinizing hormone in their semen, which could very well be a contributing factor to ovulation and to facilitation of orgasm (when women are ovulating they also become more sexually aroused).

lilsticky

i hope none of you lose your ability to jack yourself off

Herbie

It's been speculated that women are pure sexuality due to sexual organs deep inside their body's and there purpose and fulfilment is children. They aren't able to seperate themselves from sexuality.

Mens sexual organs are seperate to him and an extension, children and sexuality is not man's purpose and fulfilment in life, its more of a breif distraction from the greater purpose, the OP is symbolic.

OP
M

Motorneuron

It's been speculated that women are pure sexuality due to sexual organs deep inside their body's and there purpose and fulfilment is children. They aren't able to seperate themselves from sexuality.

Mens sexual organs are seperate to him and an extension, children and sexuality is not man's purpose and fulfilment in life, its more of a breif distraction from the greater purpose, the OP is symbolic.
Are you saying that a pregnant and post-pregnant woman will lose the spasmodic need for sex? a it seems that some 40-50 year old ladies (mothers) have not lost this instinct...

OP
M

Motorneuron

Histamine likely promotes sensitivity. Activation of my the H3 receptor helps with PE. NO also helps with PE.
why endothelial NO should help against premature ejaculation ? if ejaculation occurs it means that there is enough nitric oxide underneath 🤔

HeyThere

LMAO. Let me guess, this is speculated 100% by men :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hans

Forum Supporter
why endothelial NO should help against premature ejaculation ? if ejaculation occurs it means that there is enough nitric oxide underneath 🤔
PDE5 inhibitors are used very successfully against PE and people with NE tend to have lower NO.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals