DHT Is The Primary Driver Of Male Sexual Activity And Is Crucial For Male Orgasm

vulture

what would happen if a woman takes some HDT
In low dosages I would bet females should get leaner in some months of usage, maybe being calmer. I wouldn't mess with medium or high dosages to avoid masculinisation

Marie2000

thanks for the reply :) I would like to improve libido and sorry for the crudeness, enlarge my clit for increasing sensation. Do you think DHT in lower doses would achieve this? Could it agravate acne or pcos?

baccheion

thanks for the reply :) I would like to improve libido and sorry for the crudeness, enlarge my clit for increasing sensation. Do you think DHT in lower doses would achieve this? Could it agravate acne or pcos?
Isn't a larger clitoris associated with decreased sensation? Pleasure for women is mostly related to progesterone and estrogen. Have you ever looked into a comprehensive hormone and thyroid panel?

vulture

Would you like enlarging your clit while getting thicker facial hair? Don’t think so. Suggest you to read and being careful

broozer

andractim, a DHT-gel is used in FtM transgenders to enlarge the clit. i read somewhere between 2-4mg of andractim.
as clits are biologically small penisses, would this work in guys too?

Marie2000

interresting, I took the morning after pill and it messed my sensation and libido quite a bit. in that case ill stick to progesterone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals