One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison

Maljam

That was what I was suggesting, I dont think you understand my point at all. My point, and what I continue to suggest, is that people that are struggling with high carb to lower their carbs down and increase their fat. I dont think everyone needs to eat high carb because Peat "says so" I think this is the most damaging mindset when people first discover Peat, which some users on the forum reinforce. But if you are thriving on high carb, keep on trucking.

high carb. low carb, high fat, low fat, high protein, low protein

I also haven't recommended a single one of these and think the whole extreme of diets is ridiculous. I've only ever said a balance should be achieved between all macros, they are all important. Something like 20-30% protein 25-40% carbs and fats, whichever you feel best on.

tanya48

Danny, thanks for posting. Love Natasha. She always presents such a balanced and sane view. People as well as the so-called "experts" can often be so dogmatic and rigid. It drive me crazy! I was strict carnivore for a while, then one day, out of the blue, I decided that I just had to have a mango with my Filet Mignon. And...it was perfect! Ahh, the fine art of actually listening to your body, instead of YouTube, lol.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P 23 yr man completely lost in life, advice from older men wanted Male Issues 25
T Red Light Mini - Red Light Man - What Is Best Dosage To Treat Hair Loss/thinning? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 0
A Feel Like An Old Man At 22 Metabolism 3
not_James_Bond Man Gets Covid Twice And Second Hit 'more Severe' Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 7
E Van The Man Morrison, Protest Song Miscellaneous 1
Twohandsondeck Bar Of Chocolate Brings Man Back To Life (anemia Symptom Reversal?) Testimonials 25
charlie Mild Thiamine Deficiency In Man Scientific Studies 23
Drareg PAC-MAN Vaccine For Covid 19 Scientific Studies 0
G John McAfee At 74, Smokes And Drinks Everyday, Claims He's The Healthiest Man He Knows Miscellaneous Health Discussions 8
johnwester130 What Is An Example Of A High Progesterone Man ? Sexuality 41
GelatinGoblin Blood Works Of Worlds Strongest Man Eddie Hall Miscellaneous Health Discussions 3
GutFeeling John B. Calhoun's Experiment, A Metaphor For The Potential Fate Of Man Random Quotes 5
A Selling Infrared Mini 830 (from Red Light Man) Merchant Forums 1
LLight Salicylic Acid Sans Aspirin In Animals And Man Aspirin 0
RealNeat NY Man Searches Hospitals For COV Infected Health 3
Jam "Arizona Man Dies After Taking Chloroquine For Coronavirus" Breaking News 11
Mito Nearly 100 Doctors Have Tried To Diagnose This Man’s Devastating Illness — Without Success The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 7
P Thyroid Supplementation Ruined Me As A Man. How Can I Recover? Male Issues 39
bzmazu DONALD TRUMP IS A TRAUMATISED MAN Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 90
I Man Claims Drinking Pee Made His Hair Grow Back Hair & Nails 17
ecstatichamster Incredible Story Of Closed Mindedness - Man Figures Out His Diagnosis And Treatment Despite Doctors Articles & Scientific Studies 40
Beefcake Man Spent 35 Years Studying The Brains Of Serial Killers. Found Increased Serotonin Scientific Studies 34
D Hot Flashes In A Man - Am I Hypothyroid? Metabolism 23
Cdmiller2939 Hormonal Profile Causes A Man To Be Very Fat Yet Very Muscular And Strong? Body Care 37
Makrosky Recent Study : Shielding Methods And Products Against Man-made Electromagnetic Fields: Protection Ve Radiation 3
M Im A Man And I Took Waaaayyyy Too Much Progesterone Progesterone 28
haidut Every Year, A Penguin Swims Thousands Of Miles To Visit A Man Who Saved Him Breaking News 61
K What's The Most Amount Of Muscle A Man Can Put On In A Month? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Lokzo Choline Associated Hypersexuality In A 79-year-old Man Scientific Studies 20
M Jared Leto - Not Aging Man Body Care 47
F Does Any Man Here Take Progesterone Without Taking Thyroid? Progesterone 25
Herbie Man Took Bromocriptine Becomes Deranged Sex Maniac The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 24
poilochio 97 Year Old Swiss Man Eats 400 Grams Of Glucose Tablets When Hicking Sugar, Honey 15
R A Reminder Of What A Real Man Looks Like Sexuality 38
T Homeless Man Breaks Into California Governor's Residence, Says He's An 'open-door Policy Kind Of Guy Breaking News 1
Mito Wisconsin Man, 64, Eats His 30,000TH McDonald's Big Mac The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 25
J Red Light Man Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 11
S 112-year-old Man From Japan Credits Sweets For His Longevity Miscellaneous 6
2thecloudsabove Man Drinks A Gallon Of Vegetable Oil Diet, Recipes 20
Kunder Man Nearly Dies After Eating Cherry Pits Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 1
ecstatichamster I Get It! Progesterone Is Finally Working For Me (as A Man) Male Issues 45
lvysaur Man Receives Fecal Transplant From Friend, Develops Sweet Tooth Digestion, Gut Flora 0
B Man Reduces 17-Beta Oestradiol Eating Raw Onions Thyroid and Hormones 8
Insaneacinamide World's Strongest Man Hafthor Bjornsson And Stan Efferding Follow Many Of Peat's Ideas Exercise 34
S Arizona Cop Acquitted For Killing Man Crawling While Begging For His Life Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 88
R The "plain But Healthy Diet" Of John D. Rockefeller (once Richest Man Ever) Diet 12
W "Man In The Magnetic Web" -- Book Source? Book Recommendations 1
Z Red Light Man Device - Which One Is Better For Skin? Supplements 3
E Hypothyroidism - Red Light Man Device Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 14
Arnold Grape Man Goes Anti-Peat And Demonstrates Results From 20's To Mid 40 Exercise 213