Novavax - Why? When?

I've seen mention of Novavax as a safer alternative to other vaccines. Can somebody explain why? (or why not)

Also, any idea on when it will be available in the US?

P

Peatness

For me when it comes to 'vaccines' of anykind it's never again but if you must then be informed. This is a good article

If you do decided to go down this route it's best to wait as long as possible to see what immediate side effects are being reported. I wouldn't trust the results of the clinical trials for now. The question is can you trust what you are being told about this vaccine ingredients? Based on the last 18 months I'm inclined to think not.

tankasnowgod

I've seen mention of Novavax as a safer alternative to other vaccines. Can somebody explain why? (or why not)

Also, any idea on when it will be available in the US?

It doesn't have the mRNA issues that Pfizer or Modera do, so maybe a bit safer in that way.

But it still has all the other issues that they all do- Poorly tested, rushed to market, no long term safety data, EUA protection for the manufacturer (if ever approved/authorized), pathetic absolute risk reduction, only tested for mild cases of COVID, and so on.

If you believe in Peat's "20 Year Rule," which is to never take any drug until it's been available to the general populace for at least 20 years (to get a better understanding of long term effects), you wouldn't even consider taking it until 2041, anyway.

OP
wealthofwisdom
Right
It doesn't have the mRNA issues that Pfizer or Modera do, so maybe a bit safer in that way.

But it still has all the other issues that they all do- Poorly tested, rushed to market, no long term safety data, EUA protection for the manufacturer (if ever approved/authorized), pathetic absolute risk reduction, only tested for mild cases of COVID, and so on.

If you believe in Peat's "20 Year Rule," which is to never take any drug until it's been available to the general populace for at least 20 years (to get a better understanding of long term effects), you wouldn't even consider taking it until 2041, anyway.
I get that. But unfortunately some people will find themselves in a situation where they have to choose the "least evil" option. It's just good to understand the options, even if not ideal.

OP
wealthofwisdom
Are
My friend - there's no way for them to check your card to ensure that it is the real thing if you know what I mean *wink wink*
Do you speak from experience from within the United States? I wonder if in some other countries it might be easier to get vax cards w/o actual vax. I would assume that hard in the us....?

JamesGatz

Are

Do you speak from experience from within the United States? I wonder if in some other countries it might be easier to get vax cards w/o actual vax. I would assume that hard in the us....?
Well I witnessed my friend (we both live in NYC) do a little magic trick with a PDF - had valid codes and dates as well as addresses for those codes - I saw him upload it into the state developed application they use to check your vaxx status to enter establishments - it was immediately approved - if state developed applications in one of the most liberal states in the US don't background check it then I think it's safe to say that you too might be able to do a little magic trick

hei

I have been holding out for this as a possibly least-awful option given that mandatory vaccination is quickly becoming compulsory to either exist here or leave.
Despite the introduction of spike proteins my hope is that it will be safer than the existing ones that co-opt your body to express them, so at least (could be wrong here) it shouldn't lead to the body attacking itself. The spikes are allegedly designed not to be able to enter cells.
The clinical trial seems to have checked for myocarditis etc and found no higher rate than the control group (given saline). So it appears they have taken into account the damaging problems of the heart disease shots, although it's possible that they just don't occur at a high enough rate to show up in the trial or that the sample was biased towards old people, or the damage takes a while to appear. They probably didn't check people out to make sure they didn't have asymptomatic heart inflammation or anything.
Suboptimal compared to getting no vaccine and no covid, and inferior immunity compared to actually having covid and developing antibodies against the whole virus. But the pressure is ridiculous now and this is the only non-(m)RNA option likely to become available in my country anytime soon.
It would be good to know what to use to defend against it - perhaps anti-inflammatories and anything that would help to clear the spikes out.

P

Peatness

I have been holding out for this as a possibly least-awful option given that mandatory vaccination is quickly becoming compulsory to either exist here or leave.
Despite the introduction of spike proteins my hope is that it will be safer than the existing ones that co-opt your body to express them, so at least (could be wrong here) it shouldn't lead to the body attacking itself. The spikes are allegedly designed not to be able to enter cells.
The clinical trial seems to have checked for myocarditis etc and found no higher rate than the control group (given saline). So it appears they have taken into account the damaging problems of the heart disease shots, although it's possible that they just don't occur at a high enough rate to show up in the trial or that the sample was biased towards old people, or the damage takes a while to appear. They probably didn't check people out to make sure they didn't have asymptomatic heart inflammation or anything.
Suboptimal compared to getting no vaccine and no covid, and inferior immunity compared to actually having covid and developing antibodies against the whole virus. But the pressure is ridiculous now and this is the only non-(m)RNA option likely to become available in my country anytime soon.
It would be good to know what to use to defend against it - perhaps anti-inflammatories and anything that would help to clear the spikes out.
I post a video, somewhere on the forum, of Dr Fleming discussing how the vaccines damage the body. He includes Novavax in the discussion.
These should help explain some of the issues with spike protein from the virus and from vaccines

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SYL-iU0E9Q

P

Peatness

Sadly, many will take this thinking it to be 'safer'.

FDrh-gUVkAMMtez

FDriAKcVkAIBBMF

hei

I post a video, somewhere on the forum, of Dr Fleming discussing how the vaccines damage the body. He includes Novavax in the discussion.
These should help explain some of the issues with spike protein from the virus and from vaccines

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SYL-iU0E9Q

The problem is that I'm basically living in a giant prison and there aren't many options.
Beginning next week I'm not allowed even to work from home and will be burning through my leave until they fire me.
Very soon won't be allowed to travel interstate while the vaxxed asymptomatic variant spreaders roam free.
My father (traumatised by watching the "news" all day) keeps ringing up to tell me that I'm 100% going to be sneezed on by an aborigine and die of covid if I don't immediately go out and get the Pfizer heart disease shot.
No covid treatments are available here. There's now outpatient treatment for the injected only. GPs seem to be not allowed to treat it and get in trouble for prescribing anything. Doctors generally probably have no experience with it because of the harsh isolation policies. The government is fixated on "evidence based medicine" which seems to mean doing absolutely nothing and immediately banning everything that starts to seem effective.
Very difficult to obtain things to alleviate the symptoms. Products like famotidine (mentioned here and here) are not available as all OTC H2 blockers have been pulled from the market. Overseas orders take 2 months to arrive and customs is doing extra checking at customs to make sure nobody brings in any effective Indian pharmaceuticals. Mail from the USA has been cut off for 2 months.
To the extent that any vax might prevent progression to serious disease for a few months it's the only therapeutic option I have at the moment.
Just existing here is becoming increasingly traumatic, I am now highly stressed and all ways of evading this stuff will be an even bigger upheaval.

P

Peatness

The problem is that I'm basically living in a giant prison and there aren't many options.
Beginning next week I'm not allowed even to work from home and will be burning through my leave until they fire me.
Very soon won't be allowed to travel interstate while the vaxxed asymptomatic variant spreaders roam free.
My father (traumatised by watching the "news" all day) keeps ringing up to tell me that I'm 100% going to be sneezed on by an aborigine and die of covid if I don't immediately go out and get the Pfizer heart disease shot.
No covid treatments are available here. There's now outpatient treatment for the injected only. GPs seem to be not allowed to treat it and get in trouble for prescribing anything. Doctors generally probably have no experience with it because of the harsh isolation policies. The government is fixated on "evidence based medicine" which seems to mean doing absolutely nothing and immediately banning everything that starts to seem effective.
Very difficult to obtain things to alleviate the symptoms. Products like famotidine (mentioned here and here) are not available as all OTC H2 blockers have been pulled from the market. Overseas orders take 2 months to arrive and customs is doing extra checking at customs to make sure nobody brings in any effective Indian pharmaceuticals. Mail from the USA has been cut off for 2 months.
To the extent that any vax might prevent progression to serious disease for a few months it's the only therapeutic option I have at the moment.
Just existing here is becoming increasingly traumatic, I am now highly stressed and all ways of evading this stuff will be an even bigger upheaval.
Firstly, your dilemma is an existential one which I sympathise with. If you look at the thread on treatments for Covid you will find many non pharma options. Based on some of the data presented on the forum you are more at risk of adverse health outcome from the Covid injection than the wild coron virus. Injecting spike protein is not safe. As for your father telling you “that I'm 100% going to be sneezed on by an aborigine and die of Covid if I don't immediately go out and get the Pfizer heart disease shot” please reassure him that aboriginals are becoming the scapegoat for the medical tyranny being perpetrated against all of the Australian population. This is a tried and test method of social division, we’ve seen this end in genocide previously. In the UK a legal action has been started to challenge some of the claims against unvaccinated people. Similar legal actions are proposed in Australia. I hope you can find like minded people either through local groups or online networks for support. You are not alone.

hei

Firstly, your dilemma is an existential one which I sympathise with. If you look at the thread on treatments for Covid you will find many non pharma options. Based on some of the data presented on the forum you are more at risk of adverse health outcome from the Covid injection than the wild coron virus. Injecting spike protein is not safe. As for your father telling you “that I'm 100% going to be sneezed on by an aborigine and die of Covid if I don't immediately go out and get the Pfizer heart disease shot” please reassure him that aboriginals are becoming the scapegoat for the medical tyranny being perpetrated against all of the Australian population. This is a tried and test method of social division, we’ve seen this end in genocide previously. In the UK a legal action has been started to challenge some of the claims against unvaccinated people. Similar legal actions are proposed in Australia. I hope you can find like minded people either through local groups or online networks for support. You are not alone.
Yes it is. I never imagined things being like this and I am not coping well.
No doubt the non-pharma options help but in the unlikely event that things turn really bad I'm not competent to treat myself and there will be no proper medical treatment, probably just being put on a ventilator and left to die. And the stress of the forced vax pressure has already weakened me a lot.
I know it's not ideal but at least Novavax contains a lower dose than the others and doesn't force the body to produce the spikes. Getting covid would also expose me to spikes. Perhaps rest and anti-inflammatories would be enough to mitigate the damage of the vaccine.
It has also exposed an underlying problem of just feeling totally overwhelmed by life.

P

Peatness

Yes it is. I never imagined things being like this and I am not coping well.
No doubt the non-pharma options help but in the unlikely event that things turn really bad I'm not competent to treat myself and there will be no proper medical treatment, probably just being put on a ventilator and left to die. And the stress of the forced vax pressure has already weakened me a lot.
I know it's not ideal but at least Novavax contains a lower dose than the others and doesn't force the body to produce the spikes. Getting covid would also expose me to spikes. Perhaps rest and anti-inflammatories would be enough to mitigate the damage of the vaccine.
It has also exposed an underlying problem of just feeling totally overwhelmed by life.
When I am stressed I find it best not to rush important decisions. I tend to be reactive. I am learning to perceive, think, then to act. Some things are beyond my control.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals