Novavax - Why? When?

IROM

Xiamen innovax would have been THE vaccine to end the pandemic. Sadly, I think politics took it out of the question. The vaccine was made with the S2 subunit as previous vaccine criteria for Sars-COV-1 had stipulated. It would have been the only vaccine with no spike protein exposure.

tankasnowgod

Xiamen innovax would have been THE vaccine to end the pandemic.
There is no "Pandemic," so there is no "vaccine" to end it. It's totally virtual.

5.3 Million deaths fits comfortably into roughly 15 Million Respiratory deaths you would expect to see over two years time. And that's taking the "Covid" numbers at face value. And considering the PCR test spits out 97% false positives when run at 35 cycles or more, and something like 95% of all "Covid" deaths had serious comorbidities like cancer and kidney failure, it's abundantly clear no particular "treatment" or "vaccine" would be helpful in 100% of cases, and likely not the vast majority.

If you look at the 20 Million people that died of cancer or 36 Million people that died of Heart disease over the past two years, they totally make the idea of a "Pandemic" with only ten percent of their combined deaths look completely fraudulent, by comparison.

IROM

There is no "Pandemic," so there is no "vaccine" to end it. It's totally virtual.

5.3 Million deaths fits comfortably into roughly 15 Million Respiratory deaths you would expect to see over two years time. And that's taking the "Covid" numbers at face value. And considering the PCR test spits out 97% false positives when run at 35 cycles or more, and something like 95% of all "Covid" deaths had serious comorbidities like cancer and kidney failure, it's abundantly clear no particular "treatment" or "vaccine" would be helpful in 100% of cases, and likely not the vast majority.

If you look at the 20 Million people that died of cancer or 36 Million people that died of Heart disease over the past two years, they totally make the idea of a "Pandemic" with only ten percent of their combined deaths look completely fraudulent, by comparison.
There is a virus though. A proof of concept vax related to prior vaccine research would at least make it look like they were trying. But they literally did the opposite of what they were supposed to do by making everything based around the S1 protein. That is really my point.

tankasnowgod

There is a virus though.
Even if there is (and I have seen zero proof of this).... so what? Every time someone posts a link to an "isolate" of this supposed "SARS-Cov-2" virus, it's clear it isn't "isolated" at all, as it's in some mixture with African Green Monkey cells, and fetal bovine serum, and antibiotics, and antifungals, and all sorts of other things. They then "Genetically Sequence" this, with nothing to compare it too (considering it's a "brand new" virus), and say "The sequence is proof!" Execpt..... you had obvious genetic material contamination, from the monkey cells, and cow cells, and possibly human cells.

There isn't a "pandemic." There are potentially billions upon billions of viruses out there, always have been, but we never shut the world down for it. Even ones that were far more serious, and actually have unique, visible symptoms, like smallpox.
A proof of concept vax related to prior vaccine research would at least make it look like they were trying.
Trying what?
But they literally did the opposite of what they were supposed to do by making everything based around the S1 protein. That is really my point.
They called this a "Pandemic" when there were only 10,000 associated deaths worldwide. If that's all it takes for a "Pandemic," then there were anywhere between 30-50 concurrent "Pandemics" running at the same time, including not only the cancer and heart disease pandemic, but the Tuberculous Pandemic, and the Malaria Pandemic, and the Diabetes Pandemic, and the AIDS Pandemic, and the Diarrheal Diseases Pandemic, and so on and so on. There was never any logic or rhyme or reason to ANY of it. By that metric, I have lived through over 1,000 "Pandemics" in my lifetime, and none of those thousand or so "Pandemics" had a response like this.

So why would they need any specific type of vaccine, like you suggest? They can simply label any dangerous drug a "vaccine," and maybe a billion people or so worldwide will contract to get it. Or, governments will line up to buy 10x more doses than they have citizens.

Last edited:

IROM

This is what Robert Malone is promoting. Strangely enough Malone was right there with Luc Montagnier in the HIV discovery. Could they be sheepdogs and could Novavax be a sheepdog vaccine? Remember that Joe Rogan is basically controlled by Eric Weinstein who is a major behind-the-scenes figure in Big Tech (and accordingly the Great Reset.) Rogan is also a part of George Soros' MAPS.

Remember that Jordan Peterson who they made into the principal alt-right anti-hero figure did talks with the Trilateral Commission.

Safe bet, is that anything associated with the "PayPal Mafia" or the "Intellectual Dark Web" isn't worth your time.

Housatonic live has a good commentary on that:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIFhqNNiTYU

Last edited:
P

Peatness

The video I posted above explains, in 1 min, why novavax is a very bad idea. Novavax is being used to target those who are described as "vaccine hesitant" which makes me question the sanity of those who think a moth based injection is likely to fill hesitant people with confidence. Dr. Peter Mccullough says it's safe which again makes me question his motives.

More on Novavax

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/S3vYL482XUSf/

Last edited by a moderator:

IROM

The video I posted above explains, in 1 min, why novavax is a very bad idea.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/S3vYL482XUSf/
I only supported it when I was aware that they were at least offering something with less likelihood for escape variants and that it was not an s1 spike protein subunit. But now it kind of seems like a dead issue knowing what I know now. The only vaccine which looks like an honest attempt is one that was probably quashed and that is the Xiamen Innovax s2 subunit vaccine made in concert with GSM and Xiamen University. But then do the benefits really outweigh the risks now with the virus attenuating? Probably not.

P

Peatness

I only supported it when I was aware that they were at least offering something with less likelihood for escape variants and that it was not an s1 spike protein subunit. But now it kind of seems like a dead issue knowing what I know now. The only vaccine which looks like an honest attempt is one that was probably quashed and that is the Xiamen Innovax s2 subunit vaccine made in concert with GSM and Xiamen University. But then do the benefits really outweigh the risks now with the virus attenuating? Probably not.
For the only 'safe vaccine' is the one I don't take. No one is injecting anything into me again

Peatful

A

Adf

For anyone making themselves sick with anxiety and fear, I would highly suggest daily breathwork and meditations. It may seem annoying, like starting to read a book, most people don't want to bother with it. But I assure you, your stress and anxiety will drop. You will experience far fewer irrational reactions in daily events.

Especially when you use a quality guided meditation. There are many free one's on Youtube but I use Robert Monroe's Hemi-sync gateway experience, it has been life changing for me.

Incase you didn't know, the Hemi-sync gateway experience was produced for and studied by American intelligence (I know, take it with a grain of salt), and there's some declassified documents on it. Think psychic defenses, remote viewing, out of body experience, reality patterning/shaping etc.

Up to you if you choose to believe it to be real or not, all I know is it has changed my life significantly for the better, regardless of the plandemic.

Assuming you think the concept of those topics is horse dung, meditations will still, proven by science, lower your stress and improve your everyday mood.

ddjd

Guys I emailed haidut about this so thought I'd share

"Even if the actual "payload" of those vaccines is less risky than the mRNA or DNA-vector types, the adjuvants they contain are very risky and completely untested in terms of safety. Often, they are actually the same as the cancer-causing adjuvants used in the mRNS/DNA vaccines that Peat warned about such as PEG, SM-102, etc. So, I am afraid those protein vaccines are just a marketing/psychological trick to convince the public to vaccinate more by telling them those jabs are somehow "safer".
Just my 2c.

ddjd

This is what Robert Malone is promoting. Strangely enough Malone was right there with Luc Montagnier in the HIV discovery. Could they be sheepdogs and could Novavax be a sheepdog vaccine? Remember that Joe Rogan is basically controlled by Eric Weinstein who is a major behind-the-scenes figure in Big Tech (and accordingly the Great Reset.) Rogan is also a part of George Soros' MAPS.

Remember that Jordan Peterson who they made into the principal alt-right anti-hero figure did talks with the Trilateral Commission.

Safe bet,
is that anything associated with the "PayPal Mafia" or the "Intellectual Dark Web" isn't worth your time.

Housatonic live has a good commentary on that:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIFhqNNiTYU

Bro I enjoy a good conspiracy theory but Joe Rogan being in on it is just too far. He's causing them endless problems with his interviews and huge viewing figures- he supports ivermectin, against the vaccines etc. Just doesn't add up

hei

Guys I emailed haidut about this so thought I'd share

"Even if the actual "payload" of those vaccines is less risky than the mRNA or DNA-vector types, the adjuvants they contain are very risky and completely untested in terms of safety. Often, they are actually the same as the cancer-causing adjuvants used in the mRNS/DNA vaccines that Peat warned about such as PEG, SM-102, etc. So, I am afraid those protein vaccines are just a marketing/psychological trick to convince the public to vaccinate more by telling them those jabs are somehow "safer".
Just my 2c.
The ingredients are publicly documented:

2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
One dose (0.5 mL) contains 5 micrograms of the of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein* and is adjuvanted with Matrix-M.
Adjuvant Matrix-M containing per 0.5 mL dose: Fraction-A (42.5 micrograms) and Fraction-C (7.5 micrograms) of Quillaja saponaria Molina extract.
* produced by recombinant DNA technology using a baculovirus expression system in an insect cell line that is derived from Sf9 cells of the Spodoptera frugiperda species.
For the full list of excipients, see section 6.1.

6.1 List of excipients
Disodium hydrogen phosphate heptahydrate
Sodium dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate
Sodium chloride
Polysorbate 80
Sodium hydroxide (for adjustment of pH)
Hydrochloric acid (for adjustment of pH)
Water for injections

Adjuvant (Matrix-M)
Cholesterol
Phosphatidylcholine (including all-rac-α-Tocopherol)
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate
Potassium chloride
Disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate
Sodium chloride
Water for injections

ddjd

The ingredients are publicly documented:

2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
One dose (0.5 mL) contains 5 micrograms of the of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein* and is adjuvanted with Matrix-M.
Adjuvant Matrix-M containing per 0.5 mL dose: Fraction-A (42.5 micrograms) and Fraction-C (7.5 micrograms) of Quillaja saponaria Molina extract.
* produced by recombinant DNA technology using a baculovirus expression system in an insect cell line that is derived from Sf9 cells of the Spodoptera frugiperda species.
For the full list of excipients, see section 6.1.

6.1 List of excipients
Disodium hydrogen phosphate heptahydrate
Sodium dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate
Sodium chloride
Polysorbate 80
Sodium hydroxide (for adjustment of pH)
Hydrochloric acid (for adjustment of pH)
Water for injections

Adjuvant (Matrix-M)
Cholesterol
Phosphatidylcholine (including all-rac-α-Tocopherol)
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate
Potassium chloride
Disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate
Sodium chloride
Water for injections
But in the Pfizer/moderna am I right in thinking there are several ingredients still not disclosed and covered under the "trade secrets" loophole??

hei

But in the Pfizer/moderna am I right in thinking there are several ingredients still not disclosed and covered under the "trade secrets" loophole??
I don't know, is this what you're talking about, where the secret Pfizer ingredient was water?
The UK answered a direct question about this Freedom of Information request on excipients on the COVID-19 vaccines (FOI 21/1045)
All excipients are listed in the Information for Healthcare Professionals sheet and Patient Information Leaflets which can be found at the following links
Regulatory approval of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for COVID-19 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Regulatory approval of Vaxzevria (previously COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca) - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Regulatory approval of COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
There are no trade secret ingredients.
Companies must disclose the active substance/s and all excipients as is detailed in the Human Medicines Regulations 2012.
Everything could have undisclosed mystery ingredients in it, so what can you really do.

ddjd

I don't know, is this what you're talking about, where the secret Pfizer ingredient was water?
The UK answered a direct question about this Freedom of Information request on excipients on the COVID-19 vaccines (FOI 21/1045)

Everything could have undisclosed mystery ingredients in it, so what can you really do.
This is the absolute MUST WATCH video which explains the graphene hydroxide in the vaccines. The Dr mysteriously died a few days after posting the video- his wife confirmed in a recorded statement....

View: https://rumble.com/vq5bu1-dr-andreas-noack-killed-4-days-after-posting-this-vid-killed-4-days-after-p.html

Forbes says that on the CDC and FDA sites, there appears to be no graphene oxide on the covid vaccine ingredient list despite findings from international scientists in a lab. The only way to be able to omit an ingredient is if it is a trade secret. Graphene Oxide In Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccines? Here Are The Latest Unsupported Claims

“Graphene oxide has deliberately been omitted from western vaccine patents, but left in in the Chinese version. Why? Because it’s a known poison.” Graphene Oxide: Gates’ Trade Secret? Not Mentioned in the US, UK Vaccine Patents [VIDEO] | The Liberty Beacon

Must watch: Karen Kingston explains what a trade secret is and why they can be omitted from an ingredient list. Graphene Oxide is a "Trade Secret" - Karen Kingston - The Stew Peters Show

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals