Novavax - Why? When?

hei

Sorry but I can't see an actual lab report in that article, just that someone tweeted that an anonymous third-party "laboratory" alleged that a vial of Pfizer covid "vaccine" was 99% graphene oxide. It just doesn't rise to the level of facts.

The presence of trade secret ingredients would contradict the MHRA specifically saying "there are no trade secret ingredients". So now they must be lying about that, not just the ingredients.

If 99% of the product were graphene oxide it would literally be a different product, there wouldn't be room for what they claim should be in it and it would fail the chemical testing that some regulators do on the batches (unless they're using their top-secret internal ingredients list). But it wouldn't even pass a visual inspection (would it even still be in solution at that point?):

The EMA describes the Pfizer product as "the vaccine is a white to off-white frozen dispersion (pH: 6.9 - 7.9)."
Whereas "the graphene oxide aqueous solution is usually of yellowish to brown color. However, if the graphene oxide got somewhat reduced, its color will become black, always with degenerated solubility as well."

Maybe you could argue that a negligible amount might be there but it seems like kind of a big deal to lie about 99% of the substance. Wouldn't somebody notice? What's the point? More likely to just have no active ingredient.

There are enough problems with the vaccine and mandates that I don't know what is the point of random unprovable and undisprovable claims. If you're willing to believe that it's made of random other substances then there might never be a standard that you would accept for believing that anything is not adulterated. How can you prove that they haven't replaced all the cows with GMO cows that produce 99% graphene oxide milk?

P

Peatness

Undisclosed ingredients in vaccines is a possibility regardless of the law

1643031173900.png

P

Peatness

UK Column asks the right questions about Novavax

P

Peatness

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Results of the study:

COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications:
The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

P

Peatness

A spike protein is a spike protein

Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) has committed to provide Novavax up to $388 million in funding for development and manufacturing of Novavax’ NVX-CoV2373 coronavirus vaccine candidate against SARS-CoV-2.

More about CEPI here

P

Peatness

Karen Kingston | Exposing J&J Moderna Novavax Pfizer Curevac • Vanguard • GeoVax • Global Fraud​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/KJohOeHtltUz/

Our product pipeline includes ongoing human clinical trials for COVID-19 and head and neck cancer. Additional research and development programs include preventive vaccines against Zika Virus, hemorrhagic fever viruses (Ebola, Sudan, Marburg, and Lassa) and malaria, as well as immunotherapies for multiple solid tumors.

ww3not4me

No it is not much safer. It is the same spike protein in the end.

There is no safe SARS-CoV-2 vaccine option. We do not have enough information to make a decision on which is safer!!!

Sure your body is not making them!

The spike proteins that is in the actual virus, in that the mRNA vaccines trick your body into making and the ones in this vaccine are all the same. That is why the side effects are all so similar.

How is it you have not managed to catch Omicron so far? You would be better off with natural immunity assuming you have no comorbidities.

Last edited:

Matt C

Hi everyone, I'm about to lose my job along with my partner. We are both unvaxxed and we have access to Novavax.
It looks like I'll have to get it as I can't afford to lose my income. It sucks because i've managed to go this long without a shot and i've already had covid which didn't affect me significantly.

Does anyone have any knowledge/info on what one can do leading up and post shot to mitigate any possible side effects both short and long term? I would rather go the non MRNA route even though I know there are negative things to do with this novavax.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P

Peatness

Hi everyone, I'm about to lose my job along with my partner. We are both unvaxxed and we have access to Novavax.
It looks like I'll have to get it as I can't afford to lose my income. It sucks because i've managed to go this long without a shot and i've already had covid which didn't affect me significantly.

Does anyone have any knowledge/info on what one can do leading up and post shot to mitigate any possible side effects both short and long term? I would rather go the non MRNA route even though I know there are negative things to do with this novavax.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Really sorry to hear this. Is there no other way around this? Novavax is not safer. I presume you have read this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt C

Really sorry to hear this. Is there no other way around this? Novavax is not safer. I presume you have read this thread
Thanks mate I have. Australia just agreed to a Moderna facility to be built here costing 2 bil so it looks like they're not gonna let up on these shots. But yes I've read the thread and it's only because our livelihood is on the line with work that I would even consider it. Just hoping there is a way to lessen the negative effects.

Lollipop2

Thanks mate I have. Australia just agreed to a Moderna facility to be built here costing 2 bil so it looks like they're not gonna let up on these shots. But yes I've read the thread and it's only because our livelihood is on the line with work that I would even consider it. Just hoping there is a way to lessen the negative effects.
Search the forum for C-19 vaccine healing threads. There are at least 3 or 4 that have many ideas already written out for people in your situation. Some good information on these threads.

P

Peatness

I understand but how many doses will be enough for your government? These injection are bioweapons imo and when you agree to be injected you agree to be harmed. Sorry to be blunt but you need to understand that life with chronic illness is petty awful. Find out if your insurance company will cover costs if you are injured.

On the plus side your government will pay out if you die as a result of vaccine injury

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

Dr Merritt on what to do if you've taken the injections

Attachments

• Vaccine Remorse 11 Mar 2022 Dr Merritt.pdf
    85.3 KB · Views: 31