Novavax - Why? When?

sleepless1

I know most people here are anti-vax, but I am forced to be vaccinated for school. I have no choice. I have put it off as long as possible, but I can no longer.

The Novavax (adjuvanted subunit vaccine) vaccine takes a subunit of the virus, basically an inactivated virus, and uses that to create an immune response. It is not an mRNA vaccine.

Is it the safest one?

Giraffe

I know most people here are anti-vax, but I am forced to be vaccinated for school. I have no choice. I have put it off as long as possible, but I can no longer.

The Novavax (adjuvanted subunit vaccine) vaccine takes a subunit of the virus, basically an inactivated virus, and uses that to create an immune response. It is not an mRNA vaccine.

Is it the safest one?

It's a new unproven technology. There have been severe side-effects. What it does in the body no-one knows.

P

Peatness

Is it the safest one?
This question has already been answered on this thread.

I would swap all my college degrees for good health.

P

Peatness

He basically says in that video if you have no other option Novavax is the best choice.
You are addressing this to a person who does not trust Malone - I am biased against him. Have you seen this article? It was posted on another thread today

Is there no other way out - have you tried getting a religious exemption?

There are college forms on this thread

It's worth trying these measure first.

Lollipop2

Pierre Kory MD wrote this excellent assessment of the Novavax vaccine. Not safer. Don’t do it thinking it is a better alternative. No vaxx is the only way to go.

@Peatness you will like this article.

P

Peatness

Pierre Kory MD wrote this excellent assessment of the Novavax vaccine. Not safer. Don’t do it thinking it is a better alternative. No vaxx is the only way to go.

Thank you. I've been sounding the same warning for a while.

From the article

RISKS

Novavax delivers the spike protein. As a self-described clinical expert in spike-protein induced disease, the spike protein is a pathogen. A pathogen is a substance or organism that is capable of inducing illness. Note that I call myself an expert because there are very few of us out here studying it’s pathogenicity, however I would argue Professor Paul Marik has taken the lead across the globe in amassing all the basic science and clinical research underlying the knowledge of the mechanisms and treatments of spike-protein induced diseases. That scholarly document is in evolution, and has over 300 scientific references at this point, with rapid evolutions and additions each week. Note that it appears to be the world’s sole “comprehensive” scholarly work on spike protein pathogenicity and empirically proposed treatments.

sleepless1

I gave in and got the Novavax vaccine a couple weeks ago. I feel no different. No side-effects, even immediately after the shot.

P

Peatness

I gave in and got the Novavax vaccine a couple weeks ago. I feel no different. No side-effects, even immediately after the shot.
At least you had informed consent - We informed you and you made your choice. This is how it should be.

P

Peatness

Novavax Deception – What You Need To Know​

View: https://rumble.com/v1kc6br-friday-roundtable-episode-25-novavax-deception-what-you-need-to-know.html

1663878002483.png

joaquin

A hard NO on all the devil's shots.

tankasnowgod

I don't know why people think Novavax is any different than J&J, or AZ. They are all using the same basic formula. Sure, some could have more dangerous adjuvants than others, but long term results are really the only thing that would bear out whether any is safer.... or maybe more accurately, "less worse."

And those three shots are all formulated with the recombinant (aka, synthetic) "Spike Protein." This is exactly the same thing that is used in all the in vitro experiments that people are so concerned about. There doesn't seem to be much evidence that the mRNA shots actually produce this alleged protein, and there is zero evidence that the "Spike Protein" is even part of a natural "Novel Corona Virus," the existence of which is equally dubious.

Bottom line, the only surefire way to come in contact with the recombinant "Spike Protein" that they have been using in all in vitro experiments is to take the AZ, J&J or Novavax shot.

Lollipop2

I don't know why people think Novavax is any different than J&J, or AZ. They are all using the same basic formula. Sure, some could have more dangerous adjuvants than others, but long term results are really the only thing that would bear out whether any is safer.... or maybe more accurately, "less worse."

And those three shots are all formulated with the recombinant (aka, synthetic) "Spike Protein." This is exactly the same thing that is used in all the in vitro experiments that people are so concerned about. There doesn't seem to be much evidence that the mRNA shots actually produce this alleged protein, and there is zero evidence that the "Spike Protein" is even part of a natural "Novel Corona Virus," the existence of which is equally dubious.

Bottom line, the only surefire way to come in contact with the recombinant "Spike Protein" that they have been using in all in vitro experiments is to take the AZ, J&J or Novavax shot.
🎯

nomoreketones

I was planning on getting the Novavax vaccine but I got the Omicron variant before Novavax even came out. That was my live attenuated vaccine! No need for an injection anymore!

nomoreketones

Are you suggesting that this is safer ?
I am guessing that Novavax is safer but I am not suggesting it. Not enough data to reach the level of suggestion.

I was comparing it to J&J/AZ but J&J/AZ don't have the heart attack issues that the mRNA vaccines have. So it will be interesting to see if the Novavax has the blood clotting issues that J&J/AZ have. Also Novavax might have its own issues too. It's not just the spikes that could cause a problem but the adjuvant too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals