No Whale.to entry for Ray Peat !

burtlancast

Whale.to is a very well known english website reference for everything that's being considered alternative medecine and political conspiracy.

Yet, incredibly, there's no entry whatsoever for Ray Peat.

Mmm...

kiran

I notice there's no category for someone who gives out dietary advice (and emphasizes self-treatment). No mention of dietary philosophies like paleo, 80/10/10 or raw vegan.

I get the feeling that's because they want an authority to follow, albeit a different one than usual.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Well,

If they have an entry for "Nobel nominated" Joel Wallach and Lorraine Day, they surely could have one for Ray.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I already did ( :arrow: )

"Dear Burt,

I really liked you in The birdman of Alcatraz.
After careful consideration of your query, we're unable to locate any scientific evidence for the validity of Mr Peat's writings.
Mr Peat is not a doctor; he's not a pharma shill like we like to promote so many on our website either.

We therefore have to respectfully decline your suggestion of making any reference of his wild ramblings..

Your faithfully,

"

:eek:

Cheeky bastards !

kiran

It's his website, and I presume that list contains the people whom he believes are at least possibly correct.

It can be much harder to convince someone who's already immersed in alternative medicine than someone who isn't.

Also, he sounds rather confused. "he's not a pharma shill like we like to promote" ?!???

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

kiran said:
It's his website, and I presume that list contains the people whom he believes are at least possibly correct.

It can be much harder to convince someone who's already immersed in alternative medicine than someone who isn't.

Also, he sounds rather confused. "he's not a pharma shill like we like to promote" ?!???

C'mon

I've never sent any email :lol:
I was just fooling around

I'm not going to try to convince him; as you said, that's his website.
And i'm strongly suspecting he's playing a double game, like so many others "truth seekers" from trhat part of Europe ( Icke, Shayler, Machon, etc...)

kiran

burtlancast said:
I'm not going to try to convince him; as you said, that's his website.
And i'm strongly suspecting he's playing a double game, like so many others "truth seekers" from trhat part of Europe ( Icke, Shayler, Machon, etc...)

Ya got me. :lol:

But seriously, why do you believe that. Many of things he supports might be wrong, but that doesn't make him a shill.

Mittir

I thought someone was working on Wikipedia entry on Ray Peat.
I just googled and it is still not there. I think even a few line entry
in wikipedia will make a big difference. People really need to know
about Ray Peat.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

kiran said:
But seriously, why do you believe that. Many of things he supports might be wrong, but that doesn't make him a shill.

Because i've come across the presentation of many legit practitionners whose key contributions were completely misrepresented.

Here's an example about Emanuel Josephson's book about Rockfeller:

This is an early exposé of Rockefeller's schemes in finance, education, medicine, social work, philanthropy, foreign and domestic policy. Josephson was one of the great all-time Rockefeller haters and wrote this pioneering study that named names and explained the nefarious methods by which this mafia-like family operates in order to ruin America and the rest of the world. He rigorously explains and documents how the family stood behind the I.G. Farben cartel which supported Hitler and his slave camps.

Josephson in fact was an accomplished doctor , reaching key positions inside the European Red Cross administration ( assistant to the medical director).
He wrote pioneering books on glaucoma, myasthenia gravis and near-sightedness.
His high position enabled him to write other books outside the medical field, on various topics such as economics, politics and corruption.

Those are extremely well written and meticulously documented .

For Whale to reduce his contributions to the ones of a "hater", without any mention of the man's accomplishment and abilities, is a travesty.

There are too other strange examples i've come across.

Mittir said:
I thought someone was working on Wikipedia entry on Ray Peat.
I just googled and it is still not there. I think even a few line entry
in wikipedia will make a big difference. People really need to know
about Ray Peat.
Ray Peat deserves his own wiki. Wikipedia is for posers and plants.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals