Nikola Tesla high frequency treatment (anti aging etc )

Nicole W.

Anybody ever heard about this?

Opinions ?
Yes, and there was someone who tried to implement Tesla’s idea that there could be a device to turn back the aging process. His name is George Van Tassel. You can learn about him here:

I’ve been to the structure he built many times for sound baths. It is out in the middle of the Mojave Desert and it is called the Integratron. It’s a fascinating building actually. It’s original purpose was to improve the health and life span of people. It was only about 80% completed but the intention was to exploit the geomagnetic vortex it was built on so that people could harvest the healing frequency. Each session was supposed to turn back aging by 10 years. Supposedly, aliens from Venus aided Van Tassel with the plans and construction. If you are ever in the Palm Springs area, it is a fun and interesting place to visit. And the sound baths are pretty amazing.

Inaut

I own a violet ray device supposedly built based on Tesla’s original specs. I still use it from time to time but am concerned about the emf it puts out.....Pretty good though nonetheless

Daft

I own a violet ray device supposedly built based on Tesla’s original specs. I still use it from time to time but am concerned about the emf it puts out.....Pretty good though nonetheless
How did you come across that?

Daft

Yes, and there was someone who tried to implement Tesla’s idea that there could be a device to turn back the aging process. His name is George Van Tassel. You can learn about him here:

I’ve been to the structure he built many times for sound baths. It is out in the middle of the Mojave Desert and it is called the Integratron. It’s a fascinating building actually. It’s original purpose was to improve the health and life span of people. It was only about 80% completed but the intention was to exploit the geomagnetic vortex it was built on so that people could harvest the healing frequency. Each session was supposed to turn back aging by 10 years. Supposedly, aliens from Venus aided Van Tassel with the plans and construction. If you are ever in the Palm Springs area, it is a fun and interesting place to visit. And the sound baths are pretty amazing.
Feel like building ominous stuff like this if one day I end up with land and wealth like him... That's awesome. Sounds like Stonehenge.

BearWithMe

Tesla was not looking healthy at all as he aged.

Might be malnourishment because of the extreme poverty he lived in, but I would be very careful about using any health-related device made by Tesla anyways.

nikola_tesla_last_image.jpg

ndn

Ya lots of knock offs trying to profit off teslas legacy the real one seems to be called dotto ring and actual replicas aren't available ... The only one i found that's available is called quantron resonance /'qrs' ...and i think therda a higher gaus version but dont recall details. Anybody ever heard about this?

Opinions ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals