Policosanol Is Antiviral And A Potent Inducer Of Anti-aging Gene Klotho

Experienced

The 25 drops (1ml) usually contain 15mg-18mg policosanol, based on testing various batches over the last 2+ years. The policosanol content varies depending on the batch/year as apparently years with less rain result in higher policosanol content in the wheat germ oil from which TocoVit is extracted.
Is the bioavailibility higher with Orally or Topically?

You would probably recomend navel application?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is the bioavailibility higher with Orally or Topically?

You would probably recomend navel application?

Yes, navel is probably best for topical. I cannot officially recommend oral use of our products but you can ask others what worked for them.

Experienced

Purebulk also has the pure powder
I'm considering buying from somewhere else idealabs has it in their Tocovit so you can combine it with Vitamin E.

Yes, navel is probably best for topical. I cannot officially recommend oral use of our products but you can ask others what worked for them.
Okay thank you . I'm going to buy a lot of stuff from you soon so I'll keep an eye on Tocovit , estroban.

Also the Estroban how much would that contain Policosanol?

Once again haidut keep the purity great for the customers you're the one and only that worked for me Kuinone is a wonderful Cosmetic supplement such amazing and I think that I lowered my liver enzymes pretty quickly the combination of High dose orally and drinking a bunch of coffee.

Is there anything that seperates your Vitamin D product from Thorne?

I think there is inpurity in Vitamin D3 products from Thorne they definitely do not work on me.

Once again I'm hoping you to expand the product line with USP Grade powders that you get from sigma aaldrich because some of the big manufacturers miss out on the purity.

J

jb116

I'm considering buying from somewhere else idealabs has it in their Tocovit so you can combine it with Vitamin E.

Okay thank you . I'm going to buy a lot of stuff from you soon so I'll keep an eye on Tocovit , estroban.

Also the Estroban how much would that contain Policosanol?

Once again haidut keep the purity great for the customers you're the one and only that worked for me Kuinone is a wonderful Cosmetic supplement such amazing and I think that I lowered my liver enzymes pretty quickly the combination of High dose orally and drinking a bunch of coffee.

Is there anything that seperates your Vitamin D product from Thorne?

I think there is inpurity in Vitamin D3 products from Thorne they definitely do not work on me.

Once again I'm hoping you to expand the product line with USP Grade powders that you get from sigma aaldrich because some of the big manufacturers miss out on the purity.
Yep, that's what I do. I use Tocovit and mix in a bit more of the Pb policosanol powder. Idealabs vit E is the only one I like to use.

Experienced

Yep, that's what I do. I use Tocovit and mix in a bit more of the Pb policosanol powder. Idealabs vit E is the only one I like to use.
I'm planning on having Some policosanol powder too just mess around when I get my tocovit etc.

I'm planning on using every product from idealabs orally for example estroban or Tocovit.

J

jb116

I'm planning on having Some policosanol powder too just mess around when I get my tocovit etc.

I'm planning on using every product from idealabs orally for example estroban or Tocovit.
Just go slow and check one by one how you react with each one going the oral route.

Experienced

Just go slow and check one by one how you react with each one going the oral route.
2 spoons great lakes collagen, 2 capsules alcohol extracted Lion's mane 900MG, 3 capsules water extracted Lion's mane 900MG, 1 capsule biotin-8 8MG, 1 capsule vitamin C 1000MG, 4 capsules Magnesium Pidolate 1608MG, 702MG Vitamin B1 Thiamine HCL , 46MG Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, 35MG P5P Vitamin B6, 547MG L-Phenylalanine, 124MG Niacinamide, 35 MG Vitamin B2 Riboflavin Phosphate, 126MG Pregnenolone , 18 drops Lapodin orally, 9 drops Kuinone orally, 8 drops kuinone navel , 13 drops D3 Thorne orally,

:hairpull:smack

Experienced

2 spoons great lakes collagen, 2 capsules alcohol extracted Lion's mane 900MG, 3 capsules water extracted Lion's mane 900MG, 1 capsule biotin-8 8MG, 1 capsule vitamin C 1000MG, 4 capsules Magnesium Pidolate 1608MG, 702MG Vitamin B1 Thiamine HCL , 46MG Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, 35MG P5P Vitamin B6, 547MG L-Phenylalanine, 124MG Niacinamide, 35 MG Vitamin B2 Riboflavin Phosphate, 126MG Pregnenolone , 18 drops Lapodin orally, 9 drops Kuinone orally, 8 drops kuinone navel , 13 drops D3 Thorne orally,

:hairpull:smack
Don't worry btw the P5P and Riboflavin phosphate has purity issues with Purebulk so if it 35MG it actually is pure 10 to 7 8 mg. The same for riboflavin.

TripleOG

Purebulk search it up and read the label of P5P and Riboflavin Phosphate.

Oh ok... when you said “purity issues” I thought you meant those products had a high % of contaminants, not how much phosphate takes up a weighted measure.

Maljam

Does anyone have any ideas the level of policosanol in the sugar cane rums?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Didn't you remove policosanols from Tocovit?

Nope, we removed residual fats and sterols that were giving the product a strong smell. The policosanol is still there and you can easily verify that by placing the bottle in the fridge for say 10-15 min and you will see that it will become a bit like crystallized honey. The policosanol is causing that effect.

Experienced

Oh ok... when you said “purity issues” I thought you meant those products had a high % of contaminants, not how much phosphate takes up a weighted measure.
The phosphate versions are known for low dosing it has the same effects as 100MG non activated B6 so 10MG activates B6 ( Phosphate) would make it up as same 100MG b6 IIRC.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals