Need Help For Inositol

3v@

Hi, i need some help about an inositol supplement the doctor gave me two months ago:
it's a supplement of inositol and folic acid for Pcos, but apparently my period comes late and I dont' know why.
This supplement is the only "new" think I'm taking. I already supplemented my diet with vit. D3, vit. K2 and magnesium.

These are the ingredients:
Inositol, Folic Acid,Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lactium (= Hydrolised Milk Protein), Gymnena Sylvestre.
If you guys have some ideas, please let me know. :shame:
I've like PMS symptoms for a week but no period at all (not pregnant), while usually my body is like a clock for these things. Thanks

belcanto

Hi, i need some help about an inositol supplement the doctor gave me two months ago:
it's a supplement of inositol and folic acid for Pcos, but apparently my period comes late and I dont' know why.
This supplement is the only "new" think I'm taking. I already supplemented my diet with vit. D3, vit. K2 and magnesium.

These are the ingredients:
Inositol, Folic Acid,Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lactium (= Hydrolised Milk Protein), Gymnena Sylvestre.
If you guys have some ideas, please let me know. :shame:
I've like PMS symptoms for a week but no period at all (not pregnant), while usually my body is like a clock for these things. Thanks

OP
3v@

3v@

Update: it was actually the inositol stuff to give me issues.
The new doctor told me it interacts with hypothalamus and glycemic responses. Probably its action is similar to ALA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals