Best Premium Multivitamin?

faxmulder

renderTimingPixel.png

Hi guys,

during my quest for the best premium multivitamin, I've stumbled upon Emerald Labs Multi Vit-A-Min - Emerald Supplements

Disclaimer: I don't work for Emerald lol

To be honest, this is the first time I'm hearing about this company, so I'm a little suspicious. Do you guys have any experience with Emerald Labs products and/or feedback about this multi?

A few highlights:

• full spectrum carotenoids, tocopherols and tocotrienols

• methylcobalamin (instead of cyanocobalamin) for B12

• folate (instead of folic acid)

• K1 and K2 (both MK4 and MK7, I think I've never seen a multi with both types, in addition they are non-soy derived)

• no additives

• not a lot of other "exotic or kitchen-sink" blends. There is only a whole food blend - for what is worth. Actually, I'm not an fan of blends because I'm already taking adaptogens and amino acids separately
From an ingredients/formulation point of view this seems great, at least for people like me that want to cover the basics and don't want a lot of extras. Also the 1-day version seems sound.

I'd like to do a trial with a simple stack: multivitamin, glycine, taurine and inositol. Maybe supplementary vit E (Jarrow Famil-E) and vit D.

Thanks!

rei

Seems interesting, the only issue i have with LE:s multivitamin is that it has no K vitamins. Then again, you can add the overpriced health booster from LE for the K:s and still come in at same price as this emerald labs product for a daily dose, so i won't be trying before it has outstanding reviews from trusted sources.

OP
F

faxmulder

Seems interesting, the only issue i have with LE:s multivitamin is that it has no K vitamins. Then again, you can add the overpriced health booster from LE for the K:s and still come in at same price as this emerald labs product for a daily dose, so i won't be trying before it has outstanding reviews from trusted sources.
Yep, I'd like to find other feedbacks about Emerald as well. There is also the 1-cap version, I think it's missing K2 though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom