Need Help With Hypervitaminosis E Issues

BibleBeliever

Surprinsingly, the wikipedia page of riboflavin is full of accurate info. I would give riboflavin a try. It converts retinol to retinoid acid. Riboflavin has been proved to help with accutane toxicity. The most underrated vitamin IMO.

I get it from the eggs and milk, but also maple syrup is very high in B2.
Interesting. Riboflavin - Wikipedia

• FAD is required to convert tryptophan to niacin (vitamin B3)

so stacking with b6 would help further to avoid tryptophan converting to serotonin.

Travis

Between the above two products which would you take/recommend? And do you know the answer to my question? Would PPC only cover the symptoms of vitamin a toxicity for the time that you take it? Because once you stop, the retinol leaks back into your bloodstream
I looked at quite a few studies on this in the past, and retinoic acid and retinol levels in the blood are kept in a very narrow range. I mean, narrower than anything you could possibly imagine. I doubt that anything is controlled as well as retinoic acid.

The logic behind phosphotidylcholine appears to be that retinol would be transferred to the sn-1 postition of the phosphotidylcholine. This is actually better than the sn-2 position, as this position is commonly found with arachidonic acid (in natural lecithin, like the one you linked to). So any free retinol then will likely be safely bound, and whatever fatty acid now occupying the sn-1 position will be released. [They really need coconut-inspired Peat-friendly 1-lauryl-2-lauryl-phosphatidylcholine for this.] After a few weeks spent as an alcohol lightweight on a low vitamin A diet, you should be fine. As long as your skin isn't peeling, then it wasn't too bad. Besides the alcohol challenge, I can't think of any more reliable indicator than skin turnover. Retinoic acid can easily double skin turnover rates.

Travis

I get it from the eggs and milk, but also maple syrup is very high in B2.
Interesting. Riboflavin - Wikipedia

The flavin–adenine dinucleotide page has even more info. I didn't realize that monoamine oxidase was a flavo‐enzyme, so it looks like this vitamin–cofactor destroys tryptophan in yet another way. And besides its role in enzymes to catalyze reactions, it's involved in the electron transport chain, something that Albert Szent‐Györgyi has written about. I think his book Bioenengetics has a free .pdf, let me check.. . .[checking]. . ..couldn't find it (but I know it's out there.) It does seem to be underrated, this book here on bioenergetics has only three mentions of it (and one of FAD) while the acronym "ATP" appears 141 times; the acronym "CoQ" appears 101 times; and "GSH" and "glutathione" 35 times total.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals