NDT and T3 cause bloating, cynoplus doesn’t—why?

Vileplume

I believe I am hypothyroid, because I have a chronically low body temperature, and many of the hypothyroid symptoms Dr. Broda Barnes identified—constipation, early hair loss, poor memory, sluggish thinking.

I can take 2 grains of cynoplus (4:1 T4:T3) with no issue. However, it doesn’t raise my body temp.

When I take cynomel (T3 only) or NDT (Tyromax), I get bloating and very noticeable frequent urination.

Does anyone else get this, or know why it might occur?

theoogabear

That sounds like an intestine issue tbh. Usually frequent urination w/ bloating is caused by the intestine pressing on the bladder. I could be wrong.

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

That sounds like an intestine issue tbh. Usually frequent urination w/ bloating is caused by the intestine pressing on the bladder. I could be wrong.
You're right, it is. I do have IBS and my intestines are super sensitive, so I need to be very careful about my food and supplements. In this case, I found that the issue has been coffee, not T3 or NDT.

theoogabear

You're right, it is. I do have IBS and my intestines are super sensitive, so I need to be very careful about my food and supplements. In this case, I found that the issue has been coffee, not T3 or NDT.
Right on man glad you figured it out :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals