Is T4 important?

teds

Forum Supporter
Apart from coverting to T3, is there another reason why we need T4?
I was taking Tyromax and wasn’t getting the temps needed- I tried for about 8 months and eventually my reverse T3 just started getting higher and higher. So, I’ve switched to T3 solo- oral temps regaularly at 37 but armpit stays 35.9/36.1 kind of range.
I’ve done a lot of work to help my liver but doesn’t really seem to love the dial.
After 3 months I finally received the cynoplus (ordered it bc I thought I should try a different T3/4) and now I’m wondering why I would bother?

So- is there any merit to the T3/4 over just the T3? I can only assume the body uses it elsewhere?!?? ?‍♀️

Thanks for your help.

GreekDemiGod

How is / was your sleep on T3 solo?
That was one of the problem I faced when doing T3 mono, I would sleep badly and wake up with low-ish morning temperatures. Adding T4 improved that.
And I’ve been reading in other parts of the internet that high rt3 from T3 supplementation is not something to worry about because you can have both high rt3 and ft3.

Mr Joe

Apart from coverting to T3, is there another reason why we need T4?
I was taking Tyromax and wasn’t getting the temps needed- I tried for about 8 months and eventually my reverse T3 just started getting higher and higher. So, I’ve switched to T3 solo- oral temps regaularly at 37 but armpit stays 35.9/36.1 kind of range.
I’ve done a lot of work to help my liver but doesn’t really seem to love the dial.
After 3 months I finally received the cynoplus (ordered it bc I thought I should try a different T3/4) and now I’m wondering why I would bother?

So- is there any merit to the T3/4 over just the T3? I can only assume the body uses it elsewhere?!?? ?‍♀️

Thanks for your help.
Have you found the answer with time ?

Mr Joe

T4 lowers TSH, which is useful. I never did well on only T3, although it’s worth trying.
If I get it well :

Taking only T4 and no T3 makes the T4 go to rt3.
Taking T3 without T4 can trigger bad reaction as it increase metabolism and require more T4 to get more T3.
Taking T4 with T3 is good ?

If I get it well :

Taking only T4 and no T3 makes the T4 go to rt3.
Taking T3 without T4 can trigger bad reaction as it increase metabolism and require more T4 to get more T3.
Taking T4 with T3 is good ?

It has been for me. I benefit greatly from Cynoplus which is a combination.

Mr Joe

Also Broda Bardes and Ray said some people are using 10+ grains in order to have results. Most people use 2 grains. How come 2 grains (which is a lot of T4 doesnt create bad reaction due to supposed eleveted rt3 that will occur ?)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals