My ***t is ****88 up

Amazoniac

Re: My s*** is f***ed up

Blinkyrocket said:
Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:
I'm 6 foot, didn't save me from being worse than you are. Unless you've gotten a restraining order too?
Lol just play some video games and realize that there's bound to be a girl that's shorter than you out there somewhere. My dads 5'6" and he got married, probably cuz he was a biker bad boy, try being a "bad boy". Idk what to say to make you realize to just do stuff and not have it bother you, maybe repress your feelings? See, like that, maybe you can just make everything a joke, it's what I do.

On second thought, do the opposite of what I do, unless joking about everything is not my problem, but is in fact helping me deal with my real problem. Idk, you can't really take advice from people who aren't you, and well only you are you :/

You know you could move to Asia, pretty much everyone is short over there.

Good to know that you are back!
Weird o_O

Not at all.
You disappeared for a while after those tormented posts, so it's nice to know that you are back without the frustration!

Blinkyrocket

Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:
Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:
I'm 6 foot, didn't save me from being worse than you are. Unless you've gotten a restraining order too?
Lol just play some video games and realize that there's bound to be a girl that's shorter than you out there somewhere. My dads 5'6" and he got married, probably cuz he was a biker bad boy, try being a "bad boy". Idk what to say to make you realize to just do stuff and not have it bother you, maybe repress your feelings? See, like that, maybe you can just make everything a joke, it's what I do.

On second thought, do the opposite of what I do, unless joking about everything is not my problem, but is in fact helping me deal with my real problem. Idk, you can't really take advice from people who aren't you, and well only you are you :/

Weird o_O

Not at all.
You disappeared for a while after those tormented posts, so it's nice to know that you are back without the frustration!
Yeah, I got some problems but then I remembered they're my problems that weren't caused or at least not intentionally caused by other people. That and taking some Benadryl really mellowed me out for some reason.
Guess I just needed some sleep, also increased salt and feel a lot better. My mood seems to go back and forth quite often, and very erratically :?

Blinkyrocket said:
Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:
Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:

Weird o_O

Not at all.
Yeah, I got some problems but then I remembered they're my problems that weren't caused or at least not intentionally caused by other people. That and taking some Benadryl really mellowed me out for some reason.
Guess I just needed some sleep, also increased salt and feel a lot better. My mood seems to go back and forth quite often, and very erratically :?

Would you be able to check that salt keeps the mood more steady?

Blinkyrocket

Such_Saturation said:
Blinkyrocket said:
Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:
Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:

Weird o_O

Not at all.

As in, stop benadryl and try just salt? It might be good enough to say that my urine was perfectly clear before and is now more yellow, and I've felt very tired and bad when my urine is clear.

Blinkyrocket said:
Such_Saturation said:
Blinkyrocket said:
Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:
Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:

Weird o_O

Not at all.

As in, stop benadryl and try just salt? It might be good enough to say that my urine was perfectly clear before and is now more yellow, and I've felt very tired and bad when my urine is clear.

Well, no, not if the benadryl is helping :mrgreen:

tara

I'm sure there is a bias against short people in some way/places, and this is not good.
But I think short people tend to live longer. Some speculate it may have something to do with higher innervation to mass ratio.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals