Zinc taste test - experiences ? Reliable?

Motif

My zinc and copper struggle continues.

Right now I stay away from zinc and only try to get huge amounts of copper.

Serum copper deficiency
Blood copper (44% plasma. Don’t know this is telling me) deficiency

Serum zinc deficiency
Blood zinc great levels ??‍♂

I try to get plasma levels.

I really hope I can fix this mystery soon.
Years of my life ****88 up because of this.
Crazy how hard it is to get those levels up for me and balance it out.

youngsinatra

Have you tried cuprous nicotinic acid? (copper I or bioavailable copper)

MitoSynergy has a very expensive product of it. (100$+)
Global Healing has it’s own „Cu1“ product, which is „only“ 50€ for a month worth.

OP
M

Motif

Global Healing has it’s own „Cu1“ product, which is „only“ 50€ for a month worth.
Will check it out. Mito is just too expensive

I still wonder how copper from chlorophyllin works

OP
M

Motif

This Mito promoter (I’d say) was saying that it does not raise copper blood levels cause naturally copper is only in the system for a few hours , still we need it everyday. She also says that people need to take it over weeks or months to have an effect.
Makes absolutely no sense to me. Wouldn’t we have an effect with the first dose then?
It also would mean there is no copper deficiency, right?
Really sounds fishy to me.

She also says food doesn’t have any copper anymore, pretty much no matter what, cause soils have no copper anymore if not added, but nobody is adding it.

@redsun your take on that?

Btw she also takes 100 mg of zinc daily cause she needs that much she says

Edit: again I’m confused why so many people can’t get their copper levels up, no matter if they try food, supplements , IV.
One copper group on fb has tons of those cases and nobody knows why.

Last edited:

youngsinatra

This Mito promoter (I’d say) was saying that it does not raise copper blood levels cause naturally copper is only in the system for a few hours , still we need it everyday. She also says that people need to take it over weeks or months to have an effect.
Makes absolutely no sense to me. Wouldn’t we have an effect with the first dose then?
It also would mean there is no copper deficiency, right?
Really sounds fishy to me.

She also says food doesn’t have any copper anymore, pretty much no matter what, cause soils have no copper anymore if not added, but nobody is adding it.

@redsun your take on that?

Btw she also takes 100 mg of zinc daily cause she needs that much she says

Edit: again I’m confused why so many people can’t get their copper levels up, no matter if they try food, supplements , IV.
One copper group on fb has tons of those cases and nobody knows why.
Who are you talking about specifically?

I think the body normally stores up to 120 mg of copper, mainly in the liver, but also other organs.

I believe that modern agricultural methods truely screwed up minerals in the soil.
The soil and it’s microbiota is probably destroyed by the widespread use of glyphosate and all kinds of pesticides and fungicides, which results in mineral-depletion. Then they add inorganic minerals through things like NPK-fertilizer and copper sulfates to the soil to still harvest some produce. So it might be that we are toxic and deficient of minerals at the same time, if that makes sense.

Kray

Hey- wonder if you could help me out? Did you take the Global Healing product? Can you share your experience and whether you still supplement?