Get Better Log - King - Libido/hair Lets Go

ekool445

Did you try low fat lactose free milk?

Yes, lactose is not a problem with me it seems. I'm pretty sure it's the protein. And something about milk fat just makes my skin oily. I wish I had the answer, I just don't feel that forcing milk is healthy for me if it always causes some sort of problem. I do best with max 2 to 3 glasses a week.

Luann

Coarse egg shell. Just take eggshell, rinse boil and re-rinse (gotta kill the germs). Then use a dough rolling pin to get it pretty fine inside a ziploc baggie, but don't put the shell in a coffee grinder, do the whole thing with the rolling pin. It'll make you go.

Best thing is to eat it in some mashed potato with salt.

Constatine

i had horrendous fungus all over my chest and back, it got rid of it. the doctor just said i should take it for it. i think it might have helped my digestion a little bit. it kind of gave me a progesterone like effect. i had a deep sleep last night. my body felt really heavy getting up today which is good. usually i dont feel that way, hopefully my gaba is starting to get made again, i'm not sure, but hair loss is still there, damn. really just need the constipation gone, but my hunger seems to have started to kick in again which is very, very good.. i'm sticking with low dose progesterone, ray told me its possible finasteride stopped progesterone production.i need my power steroids back, i need my T and DHT back online to get my system crankin again. glycine increases 5ar2, i have found that to be true after taking it with progesterone, didnt get the brain fog.
Be sure to avoid foods that lower 5ar. I think rice and tea inhibit it but I need to check.

OP
mayweatherking
The fluctuations in how I am feeling is absolutely out of control. earlier today, I was horribly constipated, but attached ti that was this complete horrible depression where I felt nothing towards anyone or anything. I honestly have never been that depressed before. it was a combo of progesterone and constipation and possibly carotene blocking proper livrr function? im not sure.

Then, in.this state, I go buy coffee. I feel nothing, no hunger, I eat cottage cheese, oj, and the cofdee. boom, after the coffee, my voice gets deeper, depression lifted completely, and have the most amazing easy bowel movement of my life. like so amazing. wtf?? maybe I can handle cottage cheese and oj very well? I.have had coffee in.the past and.this hasn't hapened. it must be progesterone with the coffee? or the Fiber from carrot and bamboo working with mag? I.had milk and then again backed up, maybe the milk is bad?

This is so insane.

Constatine

The fluctuations in how I am feeling is absolutely out of control. earlier today, I was horribly constipated, but attached ti that was this complete horrible depression where I felt nothing towards anyone or anything. I honestly have never been that depressed before. it was a combo of progesterone and constipation and possibly carotene blocking proper livrr function? im not sure.

Then, in.this state, I go buy coffee. I feel nothing, no hunger, I eat cottage cheese, oj, and the cofdee. boom, after the coffee, my voice gets deeper, depression lifted completely, and have the most amazing easy bowel movement of my life. like so amazing. wtf?? maybe I can handle cottage cheese and oj very well? I.have had coffee in.the past and.this hasn't hapened. it must be progesterone with the coffee? or the Fiber from carrot and bamboo working with mag? I.had milk and then again backed up, maybe the milk is bad?

This is so insane.
What did you eat earlier in your day?

Wagner83

Yes, lactose is not a problem with me it seems. I'm pretty sure it's the protein. And something about milk fat just makes my skin oily. I wish I had the answer, I just don't feel that forcing milk is healthy for me if it always causes some sort of problem. I do best with max 2 to 3 glasses a week.

I get it, I still get a bit of acne as well, I believe it's estrogen related rather than anything else, digestion with lactose free milk is still better. Do you react the same way to cheese?

ekool445

I get it, I still get a bit of acne as well, I believe it's estrogen related rather than anything else, digestion with lactose free milk is still better. Do you react the same way to cheese?

Cheese makes me constipated. It always has even in childhood with vibrant health. My health just doesn't seem as good consuming a lot of dairy products, and that's why I keep them to a minimum.

OP
mayweatherking
So i've been eating a ton of salt lately. I noticed the salt takes away my dry hands and noticebly will make my nipples smaller. Maybe I just aven't been having enough salt? I decided to try to take some thyrid today and my libido definetely went up after it and I had a bowel movement within 10 or 15 minutes after taking it. Maybe I just have been lacking salt this whole time? I'm not sure. I barely took any thyroid. Like I nibbled on a piece of novotiral. Like literally, barely any. I don't know how such a small amount could have such an effect. I seem to be effected by very small amounts. It makes me think nothing is wrong with my thyroid, more so I am just extremely constipated maybe.

OP
mayweatherking
finally woke up today with morning wood and was mildy horny. i'm really starting to get a gist now of what is going on. somethings are a little odd to me though. it seems like i *need* some kind of muscle meat everyday like beef in order for my skin to be oily. if i dont get this, my hair gets very dry and my stool comes out in colors like yellow and not normal brown. but when i do eat beef, my stool is brown. i'm not sure why.