(US Politics) Trump ****88 Up Sergeant Solami

tankasnowgod

One concerning behavior I've noticed in trump supporters is their unapologetic sadism, countless videos of "libetards getting owned", cheering on war crimes on innocent people, having video compilations and playlists consisting of hours and hours of the opposing side crying or having emotional melt downs in the election night, and fantasizing about their suffering and misery whether real or imagined, like you're doing here. Why would you "love the salt"? Why do enjoy eliciting anger and sadness and other forms of emotional pain in others?

It's very bizarre and at the very least shows a deep lack of empathy which is a marker of too much serotonin, or psychopathy.

Salty.

It's almost like you never heard of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, and John Oliver, left wing heroes that did nothing but mock republicans and others on the right for 15 plus years. Understandable, they were only paid multi millions of dollars and placed on some of the biggest media outlets, so it was easy to overlook them.

It's always funny that bullies turn into crybabies the second someone decides to hit back.

tankasnowgod

Why listen to MSM when there's RT? Here, you have Ron Paul and Max Blumenthal and Scott Ritter (UN Inspector who said no WMD in Iraq) on their views.

When a pin drops and no one hears it, is there sound? Which is why the gullible majority of American citizens continue to buy into the MSM and the narrative of neocons and neoliberals. If the majority still subscribe to medical quackery that makes them dependent on healthcare insurance, they really don't have the ability to escape their state of ignorant bliss, the bliss that allows them to relinquish their privacy and freedoms for the protection the deep state gives them.

None of them is resonant to Ron Paul and to Tulsi Gabbard. They go about binge-watching Netflix, couch potatoes hypnotized by the Super Bowl and hometown sports rivalries of their high school and universities, never missing a tailgate party, or watching their favorite Hollywood award shows, or their staple feed from CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox. They never wonder if there's an alternate reality. They never go get news and opinions from Youtube, never listen to informative podcasts on their way to work, and when they travel, they don't step outside their comfort zone of another McDonald's and another Starbucks. The development of their mind and their taste buds is just as stunted as that of a primitive cancer cell.

No wonder that as their country sinks to lower lows, under the illusion of a manipulated stock market denominated in a currency built on sand and lies and the levity of air instead of the strength of industry and gold, the prime hucksters and their operatives and their parasitic lot feed of the gullibility and predictable controllability of the masses.

So long as the masses remain willfully blind to what their government does to wholesale foreign populations that become the very migrants they either accept or reject, so long as the country remains unscathed by world wars because of its geographical lack of proximity to theaters of conflict, yet reminded of the horrors by 911, so long as they continue to drink the kool aid, they will never get a leader who will extract them from being considered villains to the world they are constantly instigating conflicts and wars with.

Each presidential election is a chance to prove to the world that the people of this country is a peace loving people, and each election proves otherwise, simply because the people care more about their good life and safety, and put those of other peoples at the bottom of their priorities. Which is why the deep state continues and keeps on growing, like a cancer being treated by mainstream medicine.

Never will a Ron Paul nor a Tulsi Gabbard ever reach finals contention for presidency. There is no hope. Another 911 will not make a typical American reject past wrongful policies towards another nations, it will only double down on the typical outsourcing of evil to mercenaries and weapons of mass destruction, as drones and automation make the terrorism more palatable to Americans. As they sit in their couch entertained by fiction, they remain oblivious to the reality halfway across the world.

Not all Americans are this way of course, but these knowledgeable Americans are too few and far in between to move the needle of national discourse.

Spitting a lot of hot truth there. The only thing I disagree with you on is your idea of a presidential election. The Presidential Election is nothing more selecting a new head of the Federal Corporation (created by the Organic Act of 1871) to see who is the new head of the United States, NOT The United States of America. It has nothing to do with the union or the republic, and certainly not the people of said country, who were declared enemies of the USDC by FDR back in 1933.

Opioidus

Salty.

It's almost like you never heard of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, and John Oliver, left wing heroes that did nothing but mock republicans and others on the right for 15 plus years. Understandable, they were only paid multi millions of dollars and placed on some of the biggest media outlets, so it was easy to overlook them.

It's always funny that bullies turn into crybabies the second someone decides to hit back.

The highest level of discourse the estrogen riddled minds of trump supporters is capable of is to close your eyes, open your mouth and shout "the other side dose it too".

And no, they don't. Making fun of the silly aspects of your political opponent's ideology or behavior is quite different frim enjoying and documenting every moment of their pain. I have yet to see this from mainstream liberals. But if they did it, it's morally reprehensible there too. I don't know why you think everyone else is just like you and will never admit the wrongdoings or mistakes of their own camp.

tankasnowgod

And no, they don't. Making fun of the silly aspects of your political opponents is quite different than enjoying and documenting every moment of their pain. I have yet to see this from mainstream liberals. But if they did it, it's morally reprehensible there too.

I don't know, I think it's pretty silly to scream at the sky and crying over the fact that a woman who was mentored by a Klansman in the Senate didn't get to steal more dinnerware from the White House by not becoming President. But, that's just me. Well..... me and Juanita Brodderick. But, maybe screaming at the sky is intelligent polical discourse these days.

And stop making excuses for those on the left that do it. State right now "Stewart, Colbert and Oliver are high estrogen high serotonin sadists who enjoy creating pain for others. They are reprehensible and should do the honorable thing and resign from any shows they currently work on."

Opioidus

I don't know, I think it's pretty silly to scream at the sky and crying over the fact that a woman who was mentored by a Klansman in the Senate didn't get to steal more dinnerware from the White House by not becoming President. But, that's just me. Well..... me and Juanita Brodderick. But, maybe screaming at the sky is intelligent polical discourse these days.

And stop making excuses for those on the left that do it. State right now "Stewart, Colbert and Oliver are high estrogen high serotonin sadists who enjoy creating pain for others. They are reprehensible and should do the honorable thing and resign from any shows they currently work on."

I don't know any of those people well enough to pass judgment since I don't watch TV much. I do think that a grave issue with today's world is giving comedians and other silly people too much credit. Our culture treats them as wise sages and voices of truth, but reality could not be further. Joking around usually degrades the quality of a discussion by design, and it's a known method of winning over the mindless crowd instead of trying to prove the point, Plato discovered this and called out the sophists in antiquity for making the opposing view much sillier than it actually is by exaggeration. This is where the strawman fallacy comes from, and just like the tu quoque fallacy you're using, it's effective for polemics but useless in our search for truth.

About these people you named, I've seen some of their bits here and there, and no, from what I have seen what they do is nowhere near as corrupt and creepy and wicked as what trump supporters have been doing since 2016.

The fact that you refuse to differentiate between mocking someone and deriving pleasure from watching them in pain tells me that continuing this discussion won't bring anything of value to either of us.

tankasnowgod

I don't know any of those people well enough to pass judgment since I don't watch TV much.

I don't believe you. Bill Maher has been on TV with various shows since 1998, starting with "Politcally Incorrect." Jon Stewart took over "The Daily Show" in 1999. Really, you never watched ONE of those shows in the past 20 years?

Anyway, you haven't given any example of what Trump supporters do other than watch videos such as the following. Honestly..... is laughing a video like this really "Sadistic?"

Seems like "mocking" to me.

I also personally like this one. Hmmmm, no one in pain here-

yerrag

Spitting a lot of hot truth there. The only thing I disagree with you on is your idea of a presidential election. The Presidential Election is nothing more selecting a new head of the Federal Corporation (created by the Organic Act of 1871) to see who is the new head of the United States, NOT The United States of America. It has nothing to do with the union or the republic, and certainly not the people of said country, who were declared enemies of the USDC by FDR back in 1933.

is the difference a mere matter of technicality? I mean, what other way to we select our president?

yerrag

This is a gem.

Didnt hear yet the entire video, but the mention that Soleimani was purportedly in Iraq to help broker a peace agreement with the Saudis smells of the kind of villainy intervention the US CIA has been complicit in during the Vietnam War, and throughout its entire history.

At one point the president of South Vietnam began to mull the idea of reconciliation with North Vietnam, seeing that he would rather work for a compromise with the North for a resolution of the war.

The CIA then intervened, and the president, Ngo Dim Dienh, was shot and killed in a coup by his generals. The US eventually lost the war just the same, and Vietnam was reunited (There is a happy ending after all for the people of Vietnam, and it shows you can't trust the US apparatchik and its pathological kind of lying and backstabbing, and you have to be prepared to meet it with an eye for an eye.)

So long as the CIA and its legacy continues to influence US foreign policy, there will never ever be any peace in the world.

Soren

Forum Supporter
There is a happy ending after all for the people of Vietnam,

Would hardly call it a happy ending for Vietnam. After the US left roughly a million people died from various policies implemented by the poor economic policies of the communist regime. Many were just plain revenge of the North Vietnamese against the South. Two million people fled the countries poverty via the oceans and 200-400 thousand of them died at sea. It was only after their economic and political reforms in the 80s did the country start to lift from crushing poverty. One could argue that the US involvement made the communist policies last longer and be even more brutal because the war created an understandable mistrust of anything capitalist or Western.

Just to clarify I'm not saying we should have been in Vietnam, we should not have in my opinion.

yerrag

Would hardly call it a happy ending for Vietnam. After the US left roughly a million people died from various policies implemented by the poor economic policies of the communist regime. Many were just plain revenge of the North Vietnamese against the South. Two million people fled the countries poverty via the oceans and 200-400 thousand of them died at sea. It was only after their economic and political reforms in the 80s did the country start to lift from crushing poverty. One could argue that the US involvement made the communist policies last longer and be even more brutal because the war created an understandable mistrust of anything capitalist or Western.

Just to clarify I'm not saying we should have been in Vietnam, we should not have in my opinion.

It is a happy ending. What is Vietnam now? The sad ending is when the US continues to exert its weight and continues to interfere in the internal affairs of a people. Like in Bolivia.

I'm talking about a happy ending, not a happy middle.

When your fallen did not die in vain, I consider it a happy ending. Many unsung heroes, but all gave their life for the cause of a good life and future for the future generations.

Were all people to cling on to their dear lives, no one would dare challenge and overthrow a system clearly seen to be oppressive. We're all willing to do it, the system would just as easily be overthrown. The idea that the oppressors would meet their just punishment in the afterlife is what keeps the oppressed from dealing with the here and now.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

is the difference a mere matter of technicality? I mean, what other way to we select our president?

Unless by "We" you mean the 538 voters in the Electoral College...... We don't select a President. And if you look at the way The United States of America was originally set up, whoever was President really wasn't supposed to matter that much. It's only in the current beast of Federal Government monstrosity that it seems to matter as much as it does. Does it really matter to us if there is a difference between The Republic and The Federal Corporation? I'm not sure, but if you don't know there is a difference, then you would never know if it matters. Supreme Court Justice John Harlan warned of this idea of two governments in The United States of America in his dissent in Downs Vs. Bidwell, so this isn't a new idea-

Anyway, there is always something going on at a higher level. **** Argyle made some interesting points to this effect when he talked about the impeachment hearings-

EDIT- Noticed the auto censor on for Mr. Argyle's first name. It's a nickname of Richard. That is what he goes by.

LLight

Remember when people got banned from this forum for suggesting people eat a little bit more fat in their diet than Peat recommended?

Seems like Raypeatclips has been banned too:
"I'm raypeatclips, been in the Peat sphere for many, many years. I remember the old days on Ray Peat Forum when Charlie would ban anyone for absolutely no reason. I stopped visiting but recently have been logging on more the past week or two, the discussion is pretty broad these days, lots of things being talked about that wouldn't have been allowed 3+ years ago. I also hadn't heard much about people being banned, so I guess Charlie had chilled out a bit with all the bannings. I made a comment on an intense political thread, which in the old days the whole thread and users inside would've been banned, I said "Remember when people used to be banned for telling people to eat a little more fat than Peat recommended?" Within minutes I had been straight banned, I've had no previous warnings, and it was a comment about how lenient the admins had been with recent bannings... lol"

Banned from rPF for complimenting Admins : raypeat

My time may be near :thumbsdown:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Seems like Raypeatclips has been banned too:
"I'm raypeatclips, been in the Peat sphere for many, many years. I remember the old days on Ray Peat Forum when Charlie would ban anyone for absolutely no reason. I stopped visiting but recently have been logging on more the past week or two, the discussion is pretty broad these days, lots of things being talked about that wouldn't have been allowed 3+ years ago. I also hadn't heard much about people being banned, so I guess Charlie had chilled out a bit with all the bannings. I made a comment on an intense political thread, which in the old days the whole thread and users inside would've been banned, I said "Remember when people used to be banned for telling people to eat a little more fat than Peat recommended?" Within minutes I had been straight banned, I've had no previous warnings, and it was a comment about how lenient the admins had been with recent bannings... lol"

Banned from rPF for complimenting Admins : raypeat

My time may be near :thumbsdown:
RayPeatClips does not like this forum, or the host. Anytime he can take a jab he will. His latest jab was a misrepresentation of the facts alluding that he got banned for suggesting adding more fat in the diet. This statement made by him is an outright lie. Another lie is that he stated that he has not been warned, when indeed he has been warned before and it is documented in the system.

People sowing discord in this community will be banned. We are here to help each other get through this journey, not try and tear each other down any chance you get. Building and edifying is what we are about, if you are not of the same spirit then you are free to leave. You can be rest assured that you will not last long around here if you have a bad spirit towards this forum and the people that come here. Simple as that.

Last edited:

LLight

RayPeatClips has never liked this forum, or the host. Anytime he can take a jab he will. His latest jab was a misrepresentation of the facts alluding that he got banned for suggesting adding more fat in the diet. This statement made by him is an outright lie. Another lie is that he stated that he has not been warned, when indeed he has been warned before and it is documented in the system.

I have to admit I may not have all the elements to judge and that his message was not particularly helpful here, but from what I remember he always seemed cordial and helpful. It's just "sad" that he is banned in silence like that.

People sowing discord in this community will be banned. We are here to help each other get through this journey, not try and tear each other down any chance you get. Building and edifying is what we are about, if you are not of the same spirit then you are free to leave. You can be rest assured that you will not last long around here if you have a bad spirit towards this forum and the people that come here. Simple as that.

I always try to bring something helpful and informative here and it's not my intent at all to have a bad spirit towards this forum and the people that come here. But if you want my
opinion, this exact kind of thread is extremely toxic and will bring the thing you don't want on this forum.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I always try to bring something helpful and informative here and it's not my intent at all to have a bad spirit towards this forum and the people that come here.
That statement was not made directly towards you.
But if you want my
opinion, this exact kind of thread is extremely toxic and will bring the thing you don't want on this forum.
What I see in this thread is OP is happy to finally see evil taking a beating. The choice of language is against the rules and is being addressed. For now I am willing to let this rest play out. :hattip

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals