(US Politics) Trump ****88 Up Sergeant Solami

postman

Are you offended that American soldiers are in a war zone?
Are you offended that Iranians are in Iraq? you're the one who brought it up, you seem to think that if an Iranian is in Iraq you can murder him, just because he's in Iraq. What right does USA have to be in Iraq? None, even less than Iran, a bordering country.

Are you offended that American soldiers are in a war zone? We're obviously in a conflict which is why American sadly die while in Iraq. Sergant Salami lands there and we can't kill him even though he's a wanted terrorist? You do realize this just weakens your argument, right?

Tehran. Tehran is the only one lol. ******* moron. When did Peru, France, Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China even or Russia label the US military a 'terrorist organization'. Idiot.

I'll agree with anyone saying Iraq war was bad. I think we should get out. But it blows my mind that a bad guy that was even linked to terrorist plots in India, London, DC and to thousands of death of INNOCENT IRANIANS is defended in the media and by the modern left. The guy was clearly a terrorist by any metric. The US military is not a terrorist organization and to imply they are is stupid. The only people who deem the US mil a terrorist organization are in fact terrorist, ******* cabbage head.

U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters
Qassem Soleimani Haunted the Arab World

Extrajudicially killing citizens of a country you're not at war with is basically murder. He's no more of a terrorist than any Israeli or Saudi general, but it's not terrorism when we or our guys do it of course.

Why do you think the Iraq war was bad? It started pretty much the exact same way. Israel prodding USA to attack them for years and years. Then linking them to terrorism and 9/11 even though they had no culpability for it. Make up some horseshit intelligence about WMDs or imminent terrorist strikes all over the world, and then start firing the guns. Were you even alive when the Iraq war started?

What are all these terrorist plots all over the world that Soleimani has been linked to? Where is the evidence? Or are you just trusting the government and the military industrial complex and Israel when they say it? American neocohens tries to paint Iran as some kind of global islamic terrorist threat, a complete fabrication. It's the Saudis and Israelis and to some extent the Americans themselves who finance and arm islamist terrorists.

Qasem Soleimani even helped USA in Afghanistan after 9/11. Helping America is obviously never worth much, at least if you're in the crosshairs of Israel.

Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, senior US State Department official Ryan Crocker flew to Geneva to meet with Iranian diplomats who were under the direction of Soleimani with the purpose of collaborating to destroy the Taliban.[2] This collaboration was instrumental in defining the targets of bombing operations in Afghanistan and in capturing key Al-Qaeda operatives, but abruptly ended in January 2002, when President George W. Bush named Iran as part of the "Axis of evil" in his State of the Union address.[2]

Redshine

I dont know the whole story about this only when it was on the news. But after this sergeant is dead another one wil just rise up. Its a never ending story in the Midle East, they think a lot different about human lives. Now this man is dead and then... Another one will fill up is place.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@postman

What right does USA have to be in Iraq? None, even less than Iran, a bordering country.

Exactly my point. Iraq War was an error, IE, we don't have a right to be there--but that doesn't change the fact that we are there. It's a difficult reality we're trying to deal with and just pulling out immediately over night doesn't seem like a good option. So, here we are. It doesn't mean I agree with it or it's not a difficult position to be in, but here we are and we're trying to coordinate a withdrawal--which I support and agree with. I don't want war in the ME! I don't think any average person does either.

Extrajudicially killing citizens of a country you're not at war with is basically murder.

Technically it's assassination. But you're ignoring the fact that he was labelled a terrorist.

He's no more of a terrorist than any Israeli or Saudi general, but it's not terrorism when we or our guys do it of course.

Were you even alive when the Iraq war started?

Ironic because your selective memory seems to forget when he plotted a terrorist attack in DC!

Obama Sanctioned Soleimani in 2011 for Attempted Terror Attack in Washington, DC - The Union Journal

"The Iranian common Donald Trump ordered killed by U.S. forces Thursday night, Qassem Soleimani, was sanctioned in 2011 by the Obama administration for his position in a failed terror assault on Washington, DC."

We weren't at war with Iran and he specifically tried to infiltrate and bomb some restaurant in the US in 2011--and even knowing that--Trump says he did not strike because of that reason (which would be enough for me, to be honest), but because Soleimani had plans to carry out more attacks in the future. You disagree with the intel on future plots, but it still doesn't change the fact he tried to kill American civilians in the US over 9 years ago. That's evidence enough he is a terrorist.

He's a terrorist and you're a terrorist sympathizer.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@jamies33

I don't think people understand what's going on here: The guy killed people--and they're defending it--and I'm being called out for calling people names on the Internet? That's an extreme amount of irony. Welcome to the modern world

YourUniverse

@jamies33

I don't think people understand what's going on here: The guy killed people--and they're defending it--and I'm being called out for calling people names on the Internet? That's an extreme amount of irony. Welcome to the modern world
There still has to be a better way to disagree with someone than name calling, at least thats how it is here in civilized society. By all means, continue to educate me on the norms of the "modern world".

D

danishispsychic

@jzeno - not sure what this has to do with Ray Peat but maybe you can try to help your boyfriend Trump out with his obvi estrogenic PUFA overload.

Aad

@jamies33

Trump is a born idiot and a total slave of Benjamin Netanyahu. Both are totally cornered by the law in their respective countries and both are nevertheless seeking to be re-elected later this year, so they came up with this moronic plan hoping it will give them an electorial boost, but it will obviously backfire spectacularly. Trump with his very low IQ didn't even know who Soleimani was before 2015. You can't just murder a military commander, a Major-General who served in the armed forces of another country. It is a declaration of war, period. Iraqi and Iranian retaliation will be brutal beyond believe and it will start sunday evening local Iraqi time after the Iraqi parliament ratifies its decision to kick all US forces out of Iraq.

lvysaur

It's kind of funny when all the profile pics that I never see on the health threads start spouting what can only be described as CIA shillbot propaganda

thomas00

He was hated both in Iran

He was probably the most popular man in Iran. It no doubt factored into his assassination.

The rest of what you are posting is pure government propaganda, akin to the falling Saddam statue and the 'crowds' of Iraqis that cheered it on.

It's kind of funny when all the profile pics that I never see on the health threads start spouting what can only be described as CIA shillbot propaganda

Indeed, one wonders if their amateurish efforts would not be better spent dying in the desert since for every hasbara cheerleader I typically find 5-20 stalwart redpillers on the various forums guiding the minds of the uninitiated.

yerrag

Being that Jews had been a diaspora and without a country of their own to live in for a long time, they have developed their ability to survive being a minority with second class status in many countries. They not only survived but prospered which is a natural consequence of being self-reliant. It also helped that it made them more united as adversity brings unity. However, this has also made the most rabid elements of Jewry the most paranoid class of people in the world, and this class views existence as a stark choice between total domination or being totally subjugated or annihilated.

Outside of China, and perhaps India, and to a slight extent Russia; and certainly in Western countries and some Islamic countries, this class has been calling the shots as early as during the British Empire. This class has made Jews a protected class, by making any criticism directed at anybody who happens to be Jew as being anti-Semite. They use the holocaust to further shield themselves, this paranoid class, from any charges leveled at them for any unsavory business and political practice.

I have little doubt the US deep state, which is perennially hawkish and looking for an excuse to enrich peddlers of munitions and armaments, extending from the CIA to the FBI to the defense department to the state department to the three branches, is run by characters who owe allegiance to this paranoid clique.

It will just be a matter of time before this cabal trains its eyes on the remaining parts of the world that don't pay homage to it as vassals. First though, it has to make the entire middle east bends its knees. Many generations of warfare to come and your sons may be sent to fight this unholy expansion. Now, it's Iran. Next Turkey, then on to its current ally Saudi Arabia.

Iran is just a domino.

Last edited:

Julles

You're kidding right?! The man was a mass murderer of the worst kind. People in Iraq and Iran celebrating his death. Just because US policy has been wrong for getting involved in the middle East does not make this guy a hero.

The man was very evil, responsible for the murder of thousands and suffering of millions. You can debate whether or not it was a legal, justified or wise forgein policy move taking him out. But the man was the opposite of a hero.
I sense you have many pufas in that brainwashed brain.

And for the OP the man was not a Seargent but a General. Trump confirmed its stupidity, I had some doubts until now. Trump should stick to managing money not international policies.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I sense you have many pufas in that brainwashed brain.

And for the OP the man was not a Seargent but a General. Trump confirmed its stupidity, I had some doubts until now. Trump should stick to managing money not international policies.

I sense that saying I am brainwashed rather than countering my points with substance is not an argument and ironically the type of thing that someone who is "brainwashed" would do. I'm not arguing for or against the action that Trump has taken. I do not think we should be in the middle-east at all, I do not think we should be the world's policemen. That being said I am saying that General Soleimani was a bad man who committed horrible atrocities in other countries and against his own people. That does not mean I think it was right to go and kill him. There are countless evil people in the world and we cannot and should not be going around as judge, jury and executioner of the world. However, I do not subscribe to moral relativism and I do believe that certain things are objectively wrong there is such thing as good and evil and many of the actions he took throughout his life were objectively evil. Hence my argument against the labeling him as a "hero" which I view as a knee jerk reaction by many simply because he is on the opposite side to America and the west. Lots of people automatically label any group or individual who is against America as being "good" and I think that is irrational, "brainwashed" as you might say.

yerrag

I sense that saying I am brainwashed rather than countering my points with substance is not an argument and ironically the type of thing that someone who is "brainwashed" would do. I'm not arguing for or against the action that Trump has taken. I do not think we should be in the middle-east at all, I do not think we should be the world's policemen. That being said I am saying that General Soleimani was a bad man who committed horrible atrocities in other countries and against his own people. That does not mean I think it was right to go and kill him. There are countless evil people in the world and we cannot and should not be going around as judge, jury and executioner of the world. However, I do not subscribe to moral relativism and I do believe that certain things are objectively wrong there is such thing as good and evil and many of the actions he took throughout his life were objectively evil. Hence my argument against the labeling him as a "hero" which I view as a knee jerk reaction by many simply because he is on the opposite side to America and the west. Lots of people automatically label any group or individual who is against America as being "good" and I think that is irrational, "brainwashed" as you might say.
I suppose anyone tasked to stand up to the evil deep state has to be good and saintly so as you may judge him to be good and noble. Meanwhile the deep state is absolved of any war crimes and your wrath because it is protecting you by bombing indiscriminately and consider innocent civilians as mere collateral damage. And then you read what you would like to believe and you are justified.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I suppose anyone tasked to stand up to the evil deep state has to be good and saintly so as you may judge him to be good and noble. Meanwhile the deep state is absolved of any war crimes and your wrath because it is protecting you by bombing indiscriminately and consider innocent civilians as mere collateral damage. And then you read what you would like to believe and you are justified.

You're completely projecting on to me what you think my opinions and beliefs are. I have A LOT of criticism of the deep state and the west. There is unbelievable crony capitalism and corruption pervasive throughout the west. The war machine in the west is constantly baying for blood and have never found a country that they did not want to invade and I think that is despicable. The John Bolton's of this world are delusional, dangerous liars and war mongers. When did I say the deep state was absolved of war crimes? When did I say they should be bombing indiscriminately? You seem to be willfully ignoring my points that don't support your attack against me.

I do not think we should be in the middle-east at all, I do not think we should be the world's policemen. That being said I am saying that General Soleimani was a bad man who committed horrible atrocities in other countries and against his own people. That does not mean I think it was right to go and kill him. There are countless evil people in the world and we cannot and should not be going around as judge, jury and executioner of the world.

Does that sound like an endorsement of the indiscriminate bombing and the deep state. No it is just the opposite. However I say again I don't care what side you're on the actions by General Soleimani are objectively evil. That is not a defense of US middle-east policy, that is NOT a defense of the action to assassinate him. That is stating what I believe to be true based on what I believe to be objective truths about morality.

postman

@postman

Exactly my point. Iraq War was an error, IE, we don't have a right to be there--but that doesn't change the fact that we are there. It's a difficult reality we're trying to deal with and just pulling out immediately over night doesn't seem like a good option. So, here we are. It doesn't mean I agree with it or it's not a difficult position to be in, but here we are and we're trying to coordinate a withdrawal--which I support and agree with. I don't want war in the ME! I don't think any average person does either.

Technically it's assassination. But you're ignoring the fact that he was labelled a terrorist.

Ironic because your selective memory seems to forget when he plotted a terrorist attack in DC!

Obama Sanctioned Soleimani in 2011 for Attempted Terror Attack in Washington, DC - The Union Journal

"The Iranian common Donald Trump ordered killed by U.S. forces Thursday night, Qassem Soleimani, was sanctioned in 2011 by the Obama administration for his position in a failed terror assault on Washington, DC."

We weren't at war with Iran and he specifically tried to infiltrate and bomb some restaurant in the US in 2011--and even knowing that--Trump says he did not strike because of that reason (which would be enough for me, to be honest), but because Soleimani had plans to carry out more attacks in the future. You disagree with the intel on future plots, but it still doesn't change the fact he tried to kill American civilians in the US over 9 years ago. That's evidence enough he is a terrorist.

He's a terrorist and you're a terrorist sympathizer.
Ok thanks for bringing up an actual case where it seems like he was responsible. They wanted to blow up some Saudis, not Americans, the target were Saudis, not Americans. but it was on American soil and there could have been civilization casualties and that's obviously a terrible thing. There is also some doubt that the Iranian government was responsible but let's assume they were.

The Soleimani assassination is still no different than for example if some Middle Eastern state or South American state murdered the head of the CIA or something like that.

tankasnowgod

The Soleimani assassination is still no different than for example if some Middle Eastern state or South American state murdered the head of the CIA or something like that.

I totally agree with your point that the CIA is a terrorist organization.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals