Nothing Works

Hairlosssucks

Nothing ******* works, im tired of this ***t, as a 19 year old male this ***t is ******* horrible. My confidence is shot, contemplating dropping out of uni and life. People were giving me ***t about it.

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

I had my thyroid tested but everything came back normal, all i know is my hairloss really got going after a massive argument with my family, then in the next couple of months i got excessively hairy, putting more weight on around stomach. My life is consumed by this and it feels like its ******* over.

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

Also not sure if this is relevant but my head has got bigger, so far i fit all of the signs of a man who will go fully bald. I always notice they are excessively hairy and dome shaped heads. My hormonal profile probably switched and now im ****88. Hairiness isn't even in my ******* family yet the doctor says its normal.

Mufasa

@Hairlosssucks I think we miss some context here.

Could you please answer to the following three questions (in as much detail as needed):

1. What do you want?
2. Why do you want this?
3. How are you trying to achieve this?

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

Sorry, i was just venting my frustrations. I just want some help with growing my hair back because my confidence is completely gone. After beating out depression it came back with full force when i started losing my hair. Ive been peating for a while but its not working as far as i know, just had another shed this morning.

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

Pretty sure whatever is making me really hairy is making me go bald. Also if anyone would give me advice on regaining my natural hair texture i would appreciate it a lot, because at this point i'm tempted to go on the horrible fin and min just till the end of uni to save my embarrassment.

xetawaves

I've also noticed that I gain more body hair as my scalp hair thins. I wonder what controls overall hair growth because there is definitely a connection. It's as if it's prioritizing body hair over scalp hair.

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

I think its some sort of hormonal switch and when that happens, thats it, your hair is gone and your in a battle to keep it forever.

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

Eggs, oj, potatoes, milk, no pufas, cooking greens and things in coconut oil. Lots of juiced fruits to drink. Short high intensity exercises. Breathing exercises to lower stress. Taking vitamin b6, zinc, e, and biotin.

My hairloss is pretty much a direct correlation with my body hair growth also i've been gaining weight around my stomach, not sure if this is all insulin resistance or metabolic syndrome, i'm gonna go back to the doctor and get my cortisol tested. Because this body hair is not normal for my family. My mum was the one that noticed it, even my dad thought it was weird. Cushings?? i doubt it.

raypeatclips

EIRE24

Anything that raises vitamin D. Sun beds, sunlight (might not be good enough), supplements topically or orally, eating liver (Peat said he knew "liver avoiders" that couldn't raise their D even with huge supplemental doses)
Ah ok, I have read various statements and articles by Dr.Garret Smith and he seems to think supplemental vitamin D raises all sorts of problems in the body. He does suggest sunlight and tanning beds. Strange that liver would do that as it is very high in Vitamin A and I always thought A lowered D?

raypeatclips

Ah ok, I have read various statements and articles by Dr.Garret Smith and he seems to think supplemental vitamin D raises all sorts of problems in the body. He does suggest sunlight and tanning beds. Strange that liver would do that as it is very high in Vitamin A and I always thought A lowered D?

I think Peat's idea was that a deficiency in something was preventing blood D levels to rise normally, and that eating liver corrected the deficiency and allow D to work like it should. A without D might lower it, I don't know.

I have seen the name Dr Garret Smith before, but I don't know much about him. Vitamin D is one of the most common, widely researched and used vitamins. Maybe high doses of vitamin D without enough of other things (liver, vit A, K, calcium, magnesium) Might cause issues, but D itself has a huge number of anecdotal reports online backing up its claims, as well as studies.

raypeatclips

@EIRE24 So I just googled "Dr Garrett Smith vitamin D" and this post came up:

Dr. Garrett Smith

The first study he references uses vitamin D2 (Who uses D2?) at 200,000 IU injected into rats that weighed between 250-400 grams... Surely people can't be seriously using this as evidence against vitamin D? I think it says the animals were purposely made hypercalcemic. Why?

The second study he talks about "fixing a magnesium deficiency fixes vitamin D" What would he recommend for someone like me that magnesium serum, and magnesium RBC blood tests are both within range, but vitamin D is low? How can I fix a magnesium deficiency if I don't have one?

From this single post alone, I'm not convinced by him, or his argument.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals