Huge Rise Reported in "Feeling Like Sh*t"

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/huge-rise-in-feeling-like-***t-2013041165356

Research by the Institute for Studies found that 64% of Britons currently feel like ***t, with an additional 16% feeling ‘pretty ***t’.

Professor Henry Brubaker said: “People who feel ok are such a small minority that they’re practically freaks.

“If everyone felt fine, there would be virtually no ****-ups. Trains would run on time, newspapers would be free of spelling mistakes and even ITV2 would be quite good.

“Saying that, I must admit I feel pretty ***t today. Had a few drinks last night then stayed up and watched two-thirds of a detective film with Michael Douglas in it.”

Professor Brubaker believes an unrealistic attitude to midweek drinking is the main cause of feeling like ***t.

“People think it’s possible to have four or five pints on a week night and feel alright the following day.

“It’s a behaviour learned during their student years, when they didn’t have to get up until 3pm and then only to watch game shows.”

He added: “More people feel like ***t now than in the Middle Ages, when we slept on straw and were regularly attacked by marauders.”

Sales administrator Julian Cook said: “I feel like I’m constantly on the verge of coming down with mumps. Also everything always looks a bit blurry around the edges.

“I’m so very tired.”

Peatri Dish

Re: Huge Rise Reported in "Feeling Like s***"

I must admit I feel quite well! There is a man at work who rags on me for being too cheerful. Especially annoying to him is the fact that we are the same age, but I look and feel at least 10 years younger than him!
But I havent had a drink of alcohol in over 25 years and got rid of my TV in 1990, so I can't say much about pints and game shows...

OP
S

I remember in that great starvation experiment during the war, one of the recommendations was to avoid climbing stairs two-by-two or exhibit any kind of physical prowess in front of the "lab rats", as it was quite annoying to them :mrgreen:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

This is probably more real then fiction. ;)

OP
S

Oh I hear it's quite common to go out each evening around there, regardless of collar color. I guess it brings them together. However London is easily the world capital of dystopia right now, with the cameras, the City of London Corporation, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals