(US Politics) Trump ****88 Up Sergeant Solami

thomas00

God knows we were being strip mined bare and left for dead rolled in a gutter under Obama/ Hilldog as the globalist communists tried to make a clean switcharoo to China. That is now not going to happen.

There is no difference in foreign policy between these 3 presidents.

thomas00

what happens when a client state steps out of line

IMG_20200114_104727.jpg

yerrag

The deep state regime got them by the balls. Regime change should be the other way. Not referring to the president, any president for that matter.

Ledo

There is no difference in foreign policy between these 3 presidents.

So instead of replying to my reply (below) of your question to me;
thomas00 said:
"what reason would anybody have to think that the US can just occupy the Middle East forever?",

you instead pick a sentence from a post of mine to yerrag in a different context!

Very slippery there buddy.

If one defines "forever" as the length of time the US holds world reserve currency status then that is the reason we can occupy the Middle East, because we hold reserve currency status worldwide in the form of the "petro dollar" therefore we can just conjure money into existence to pay for the necessary CIA fudgery and MIC presence necessary to protect said currency status setting up a sweet little positive feedback loop for the owners of this system.

That is why I said don't quit your day job as it appears to me your analysis doesn't factor this in.

But lets take a look at that last distraction you dropped about the foreign policy being the same .

Obama was not interested in protecting the petro dollar agreement and in doing so support the dollar as the reserve currency because he cut the military budget drastically, caused chaos through out, and generally sabotaged fighting readiness it in numerous ways. He also aligned with the secular jews (EU communists and roth banks) and against religious jewish nationalists by supporting Iran. That is how we got here today.

Trump did an Obama policy reversal by blowing up Salemani

BTW, Hilldog was going to finish the transfer of currency status to the Chinese that obama began. I think that counts as a different foreign policy don't you?

thomas00

So instead of replying to my reply (below) of your question to me;
thomas00 said:
"what reason would anybody have to think that the US can just occupy the Middle East forever?",

you instead pick a sentence from a post of mine to yerrag in a different context!

Very slippery there buddy.

It's not slippery.

I just don't agree with your contention that occupation is limited by cash so I didn't feel the need to address it.

But lets take a look at that last distraction you dropped about the foreign policy being the same .

Obama was not interested in protecting the petro dollar agreement and in doing so support the dollar as the reserve currency because he cut the military budget drastically, caused chaos through out, and generally sabotaged fighting readiness it in numerous ways. He also aligned with the secular jews (EU communists and roth banks) and against religious jewish nationalists by supporting Iran. That is how we got here today.

Yeah, I won't be responding to any of this, or anything like it.

Ledo

It's not slippery.

I just don't agree with your contention that occupation is limited by cash so I didn't feel the need to address it.

Empires need financing and in our debt based fiat money system we do that by "printing money" to fund the CIA and the MIC which are used to enforce the petro dollar agreement with Saudi Arabia thereby perpetuating the world reserve currency status the dollar holds...which allows us to print money and around we go until....

We can't enforce the use of the dollar any more!

Then we would collapse and that 21 trillion national debt would come down us as we drowned in deflationary collapse and/or a hyperinflation blowup as all those dollars we have been ejecting into the world economy all these years come flooding back as no one needs or wants them. This is where we were heading with Obama and the the rogue CIA and neutered military.

This is no longer going to happen because Trump stopped it!

The weirdness in Iran and killing Salami and weirdness with Turkey and Syria and the Russians and ISIS is just this playing out.

"Yeah, I won't be responding to any of this, or anything like it."

It would be good for you to tally up the players and whom they each side with and why if you want to understand the middle east. Start with understanding our debt based fiat money system reserve currency to see "why we must be in the middle east" as you put it.

Ledo

The deep state regime got them by the balls. Regime change should be the other way. Not referring to the president, any president for that matter.
Just enforcing use of the dollar on the people in Iraq sided with Iran. Its a shot at Iran as they gasp for air. Its the same people we fought in the insurgency. Regular Iraquis on board with the plan. Don't forget, nobody like Chinese or communists especially when they are one in the same.

Grapelander

Empires need financing and in our debt based fiat money system we do that by "printing money" to fund the CIA and the MIC which are used to enforce the petro dollar agreement with Saudi Arabia thereby perpetuating the world reserve currency status the dollar holds...which allows us to print money and around we go until....

We can't enforce the use of the dollar any more!

Then we would collapse and that 21 trillion national debt would come down us as we drowned in deflationary collapse and/or a hyperinflation blowup as all those dollars we have been ejecting into the world economy all these years come flooding back as no one needs or wants them. This is where we were heading with Obama and the the rogue CIA and neutered military.

The weirdness in Iran and killing Salami and weirdness with Turkey and Syria and the Russians and ISIS is just this playing out.

"Yeah, I won't be responding to any of this, or anything like it."

It would be good for you to tally up the players and whom they each side with and why if you want to understand the middle east. Start with understanding our debt based fiat money system reserve currency to see "why we must be in the middle east" as you put it.
21 trillion National debt: Who do we owe that to? Would things really crash down on us if we did not pay up?

Debt relief existed in a number of ancient societies:
  • Debt forgiveness is mentioned in the Book of Leviticus (a Judaeo-Christian scripture), in which God councils Moses to forgive debts in certain cases every Jubilee year – at the end of Shmita, the last year of the seven year agricultural cycle or a 49-year cycle, depending on interpretation.
  • This same theme was found in an ancient bilingual Hittite-Hurrian text entitled "The Song of Debt Release".[7]
  • Debt forgiveness was also found in Ancient Athens, where in the 6th century BCE, the lawmaker Solon instituted a set of laws called seisachtheia, and which canceled all debts and retroactively canceled previous debts that had caused slavery and serfdom, freeing debt slaves and debt serfs.
  • In addition, the Qur'an (the Muslim scripture) supports debt forgiveness for those who are unable to pay as an act of charity and remission of sins for the creditor. The injunction is as follows:
If the debtor is in difficulty, grant him time till it is easy for him to repay. But, if ye remit it by way of charity, that is best for you if ye only knew.
— Qur'an 2:280

yerrag

Just enforcing use of the dollar on the people in Iraq sided with Iran. Its a shot at Iran as they gasp for air. Its the same people we fought in the insurgency. Regular Iraquis on board with the plan. Don't forget, nobody like Chinese or communists especially when they are one in the same.
Can't understand your English. Sorry, can't respond.

Goobz

He was probably the most popular man in Iran. It no doubt factored into his assassination.

The rest of what you are posting is pure government propaganda, akin to the falling Saddam statue and the 'crowds' of Iraqis that cheered it on.

I agree, in my opinion much of the justification for the assassination is likely to be US propaganda.

But one of my friends is an Iranian in Australia. For context he is a left winger who frequently posts strong criticisms of Trump, think's Trump is an idiot, etc.

But when the Times posted the story about how the country was in mourning for Soleimani, how he was a revered hero in Iran, etc, he absolutely lost it. Called the Times fake news, how dare you misrepresent things so much, etc etc. His opinion was that most people in the country hated Soleimani, many hate the government, but they fear the regime so much they have to play along some times with things like the marching in mourning.

So it's complicated, and I would be careful of propaganda, on both sides.

thomas00

I guess Obama really rankled some people and they really have a need to believe Trump is different.

Trump has not saved anything. It's business as usual.

Neutered military? Rogue CIA? :lol:

I never asked 'why we were in the Middle East'. Perhaps you were thinking of someone else.

Ledo

If one defines "forever" as the length of time the US holds world reserve currency status then that is the reason we can occupy the Middle East, because we hold reserve currency status worldwide in the form of the "petro dollar" therefore we can just conjure money into existence to pay for the necessary CIA fudgery and MIC presence necessary to protect said currency status setting up a sweet little positive feedback loop for the owners of this system.

That is why I said don't quit your day job as it appears to me your analysis doesn't factor this in.
@thomas00

Notice anything about the petro dollar lately? Headed to a reset.

I agree, in my opinion much of the justification for the assassination is likely to be US propaganda.

But one of my friends is an Iranian in Australia. For context he is a left winger who frequently posts strong criticisms of Trump, think's Trump is an idiot, etc.

But when the Times posted the story about how the country was in mourning for Soleimani, how he was a revered hero in Iran, etc, he absolutely lost it. Called the Times fake news, how dare you misrepresent things so much, etc etc. His opinion was that most people in the country hated Soleimani, many hate the government, but they fear the regime so much they have to play along some times with things like the marching in mourning.

So it's complicated, and I would be careful of propaganda, on both sides.
well I am not Iranian but my observation has been that a pretty huge number of Iranians are political refugees of some kind, so for that reason they have a predisposition to hate the government, which I do not fault them for doing. That being said, I think they downplay the popular support for the regime for different reasons, one of them being 'fitting in' with westerners 'look im not a crazy muslim'. I've heard them say the same thing about Khomeini though, that he wasn't that popular, which, obviously many people hate him for being the reason for their exile, and there were many exiles so in a sense its true, but if he was so unpopular he wouldn't have been at the head of a literal popular uprising. videos of people shouting 'marg bar amrika' is not something that was just made up.