My cronometer: is this enough to heal and achieve healthy methabolism?

Ratatopo

I have various hair and skin problems and trouble gaining muscle. This is probably the best my diet can look. I also eat the carrot salad, 6x 1/4 teaspoon of eggshell powder and like 500ml of coffee.

I will try to eat more liver.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622-093845_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-093845_Gallery.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220622-093908_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-093908_Gallery.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20220622-094005_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-094005_Gallery.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20220622-094154_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-094154_Gallery.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20220622-094208_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-094208_Gallery.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20220622-094221_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-094221_Gallery.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220622-094233_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-094233_Gallery.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 56

Nomane Euger

@Ratatopo hi boi,it depend what are causing your symptoms in the first place,some potential deficiencies,some potentials symptoms triggers,you gotta find wich foods make you feel better and improve your symptoms,and which ones dont improve your symptoms and potentially worsen them and make you feel worst.dont stick to foods that make you feel worst because some claimed that they are good in theory.
the less irelevant aspect of chronometer,is to make you roughly speculate wich minerals or nutrients you could have a defiency in theory,and to experiment with new foods that are suppose to be concentrated in this nutrient(s)

From my personal experience and some of the peoples i observed,carrot is a net negative long term

OP
R

Ratatopo

@Ratatopo hi boi,it depend what are causing your symptoms in the first place,some potential deficiencies,some potentials symptoms triggers,you gotta find wich foods make you feel better and improve your symptoms,and which ones dont improve your symptoms and potentially worsen them and make you feel worst.dont stick to foods that make you feel worst because some claimed that they are good in theory.

From my personal experience and some of the peoples i observed,carrot is a net negative long term
Yeah this diet makes me feel good and fart free, when i eat something like lasagne it bloats me with gas, I'm almost certain I can digest milk perfectly. I was more concerned about the calories. Is 2800 enough.

Nomane Euger

Yeah this diet makes me feel good and fart free, when i eat something like lasagne it bloats me with gas, I'm almost certain I can digest milk perfectly. I was more concerned about the calories. Is 2800 enough.
how you feel long term in your metrics of health/energy is the best way to estimate if it is enough calories

redsun

I'm 18 and I lift and physically active
I would set your cronometer to show choline intake as well (its under vitamin section) which is important for physical activity though likely you are getting plenty due to the eggs.

When putting things into cronometer, you should use generic names and not brand names for things as the brand names often dont have much nutrient analysis and for something like milk it should be basically should be the same for all brands. For example if you look up whole milk it should give you that and also egg. That way you can see the true nutrient content of what your eating. It looks like you dont get riboflavin in your diet even though you do because if the options you chose on cronometer.

Also I am going to get flak for this but your diet should include some fish occasionally for omega 3s. I would also double your red meat intake for zinc. Zinc is barely sufficient and the RDA is likely too low anyway. Zinc is vital for men and especially building muscle and since your young and you want to get the most out of your hormones you need to get a little more zinc than you do now. Zinc intake is very important for optimizing androgens and anabolism.

OP
R

Ratatopo

I would set your cronometer to show choline intake as well (its under vitamin section) which is important for physical activity though likely you are getting plenty due to the eggs.

When putting things into cronometer, you should use generic names and not brand names for things as the brand names often dont have much nutrient analysis and for something like milk it should be basically should be the same for all brands. For example if you look up whole milk it should give you that and also egg. That way you can see the true nutrient content of what your eating. It looks like you dont get riboflavin in your diet even though you do because if the options you chose on cronometer.

Also I am going to get flak for this but your diet should include some fish occasionally for omega 3s. I would also double your red meat intake for zinc. Zinc is barely sufficient and the RDA is likely too low anyway. Zinc is vital for men and especially building muscle and since your young and you want to get the most out of your hormones you need to get a little more zinc than you do now. Zinc intake is very important for optimizing androgens and anabolism.
Thanks for always helping me in my threads. I will turn those options on chronometer and see. Are shrimps good enough? I used to eat salmon but I stopped to eat more red meat.

redsun

Thanks for always helping me in my threads. I will turn those options on chronometer and see. Are shrimps good enough? I used to eat salmon but I stopped to eat more red meat.
Shrimps are ok for omega 3 just not that high in it. Even salmon once a week is good imo.

Getting more zinc from red meat will likely benefit your hair and skin issues. Zinc is probably the most important mineral for the skin.

GenericName86

Shrimps are ok for omega 3 just not that high in it. Even salmon once a week is good imo.

Getting more zinc from red meat will likely benefit your hair and skin issues. Zinc is probably the most important mineral for the skin.
Interesting, I was always under the impression copper was more important for skin than zinc lol

OP
R

Ratatopo

If I couldnt increase red meat comsumption for financial reasons, how much zinc should I supplement a day or is it not a good idea

redsun

Interesting, I was always under the impression copper was more important for skin than zinc lol
No not by a long shot. Of all the problems zinc megadosing gave me when I was younger, it made and kept my skin flawless. It was comparable to the girls my age since women have naturally have better skin quality due to their hormones.

Phosphor

If eating lasagne bloats you with gas, VERY likely you have trouble digesting gluten. Often the symptoms of that are not severe. Try going 100% off gluten for a period of two weeks, then re-introduce in quantity, and see what happens. If you have an intolerance it will be quite obvious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals