Msm And Gynecomastia

Blue09

Hi guys just after a bit of advice. I have haf gyno (a small lump under left nipple) for around a year now its never really bothered me much. I've been taking 2gs of optimsm a day only for around a week but the lump seems to have gotten slightly bigger. I did some googling and there are lots of reports of women taking msm to get bigger breasts which i couldnt believe. Have any males on here had any such symptoms at all and is there anything natural i can do to shrink this lump back down? Thanks for any help guys.

Hi guys just after a bit of advice. I have haf gyno (a small lump under left nipple) for around a year now its never really bothered me much. I've been taking 2gs of optimsm a day only for around a week but the lump seems to have gotten slightly bigger. I did some googling and there are lots of reports of women taking msm to get bigger breasts which i couldnt believe. Have any males on here had any such symptoms at all and is there anything natural i can do to shrink this lump back down? Thanks for any help guys.
My 25 year old son has had the same issue since Jr. High school, just on his righ nipple. Doctor said it is a hormonal thing and he would grow out of it, but he never did. We recently decided to crack down and get to bottom of it, removing all grains and reduce his dairy intake and it really shrunk up. It would maybe even clear up if his nightly corn chip snacking weren't more important. It is estrogen driven for sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals