Puffy Nipples Due To Hormones ( Male)

fendertele

Hey there i'm currently trying to figure out the exact cause of this and what to take to stop it in it's tracks right away.

I get a puffy left nipple... it bloats up like a water balloon and as far as I can tell there is no lump behind it.

I have had some hormonal issues in the past due to a prolactinoma which causes all sorts of issues with my hormones, and I do know the puffy nipple in the past was due to elevated prolactin.. and when it was puffy it tingled itched hurt and lactated at it's worst.

According to my last blood test all my levels are perfect and they checked for loads of other things and it all came back good! so that is good but i'm still left with this puffy nipple and also excessive water retention.

So on to what I have concluded so far but may be wrong... I workout a lot, it became my new hobby after years of feeling unwell and I lift weight very heavy.... when I am done lifting and go home my nipple remains unpuffy for about an hour or so.... then it begins to get bigger and bigger and my whole body tends to look a lil swollen up ( water retention) both these things are usually better or gone after a good nights sleep.

So i'm thinking exercise induced elevated cortisol ? and when cortisol is raised then estrogen is going to be high? and does prolactin rise with high cortisol also ? so if this is right would finding a way to lower cortisol post workout be the big player for me ?

I find when I've not been working out for a few days and eating plentiful the nipple flattens.... I also find that when I'm dieting or restricting calories while working out it is it's worst.

any ideas or suggestions would be great thanks.

OP
F

fendertele

forgot to mention all these symptoms seem to arise after one workout session

bigface round cheekbones disappear.
Puffy all over ( water retention ?)
allegies increase ? I get a blocked nose and asthma worsens
erectile dysfunction despite being extremely in the mood for it.
anxious well I think it's anxiety I become more aware of the smallest noises.. jumpy etc...

hopefully I can figure out what is going on after I exercise to try and control it thanks ;d

Sagitarrius90

Increased cortisol sounds like you're getting cushing like symptoms or in laymens terms- high cortisol lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals