Michael Yeadon xVP Pfizer, "there is no virus!" Germ Theory is finally sinking.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

From what I understand, it's not consistent at all. That's why you have talk of "variants." We've heard about the more famous ones (delta and omicron), but according to Andrew Kaufman, there are well over 5.5 Million "variants," or variations of the genetic sequence.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3afWsXJUybnh/

Yes, in addition to this I think these are worth reading, @LLight

"“Reproducibility of computational genomic studies has been considered as a major issue in recent times. In this context, we have characterised workflows on the basis of approach used for their definition and implementation. To evaluate reproducibility and provenance requirements, we implemented a complex variant discovery workflow using three exemplar workflow definition approaches. We identified numerous implicit assumptions interpreted through the practical execution of the work-flow, leading to recommendations for reproducibility and provenance, as shown in Table 1.”

In the field of genomic data science, accuracy and reproducibility remains a considerable challenge due to the sheer size, complexity, and dynamic nature plus relative inventiveness of the quantitative biology approaches. The accuracy and reproducibility challenge does not just block the path to new scientific discoveries, more importantly, it may lead to a scenario where critical findings used for medical decision making are found to be incorrect (Huang and Gottardo, 2013). NPARS has been developed to meet the unmet need of improving accuracy and reproducibility in genomic data science. Currently, a limitation of our system is the requirement of the user to put their data into a standardized format for import into NPARS. These steps are not automated.”

The article below is especially useful to read on this topic:

"...observed viral genomes often deviate considerably from reference genomes demanding use of exhaustive alignment approaches;"

"Various software tools have been developed to accommodate the unique challenges and use cases associated with characterizing viral sequences; however, the quality of these tools varies, and their use often necessitates computing expertise or access to powerful computers, thus limiting their usefulness to many researchers."

joaquin

The symptoms are the body trying to heal, trying to recover, trying to purge. But from what? That question should be the prime focus.

AlaskaJono

Thank you. I was sent this yesterday on another thread. I responded there.
@RealNeat
Here is the latest from Eric Coppolino... He has a long history of investigative journalism, particularly dealing with Gov't and Toxic Issues, as in PCB's etc..
If you are interested he did interview Dr. Poornima W. and was not convinced at all... Also had direct contact and confirmation that she had NOT Received a double Doctorate with the London School where she supposedly did her work.

https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/the-trout-in-the-milk?utm_source=substack&utm_campaign=post_embed&utm_medium=web

It doesn't matter to me personally that she has 0, 1, or 2 degrees, but this does negate anything she says as being truthful, or her being a spokesperson for the No Virus Team. Even if most of what she is saying is true.

And the stark reality is of course that toxins are bad for us: solely based on the historically scientifically proven toxicity of any 'vaccines': adjuvants and other materials that are not directly a (supposedly) "weakened or damaged virus". This is one of the biggest takeaways I had from her interview w/ Dr. Lee Merritt, and it still doesn't negate these many topics that Dr. Poornimah covered. The sad and wacky part is now it can be 'weaponised' by Team Virus (Kirsch) to attack any "Team No Virus" credits.

Also a note: Coppolino has done some excellent research, so I am still poking around his website and finding new volumes to read. And yes he is an Astrologer too! Wife and I listened to his latest for fun and he does know his stuff. ( I used to do astrology for fun, not profit, and it is quite a precise discipline in actuality.) Cheers.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

@RealNeat
Here is the latest from Eric Coppolino... He has a long history of investigative journalism, particularly dealing with Gov't and Toxic Issues, as in PCB's etc..
If you are interested he did interview Dr. Poornima W. and was not convinced at all... Also had direct contact and confirmation that she had NOT Received a double Doctorate with the London School where she supposedly did her work.

https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/the-trout-in-the-milk?utm_source=substack&utm_campaign=post_embed&utm_medium=web

It doesn't matter to me personally that she has 0, 1, or 2 degrees, but this does negate anything she says as being truthful, or her being a spokesperson for the No Virus Team. Even if most of what she is saying is true.

And the stark reality is of course that toxins are bad for us: solely based on the historically scientifically proven toxicity of any 'vaccines': adjuvants and other materials that are not directly a (supposedly) "weakened or damaged virus". This is one of the biggest takeaways I had from her interview w/ Dr. Lee Merritt, and it still doesn't negate these many topics that Dr. Poornimah covered. The sad and wacky part is now it can be 'weaponised' by Team Virus (Kirsch) to attack any "Team No Virus" credits.

Also a note: Coppolino has done some excellent research, so I am still poking around his website and finding new volumes to read. And yes he is an Astrologer too! Wife and I listened to his latest for fun and he does know his stuff. ( I used to do astrology for fun, not profit, and it is quite a precise discipline in actuality.) Cheers.
I don't really care about Poornima, whether what she claims is real or not doesn't impact my argument. She's a new addition to an already vocal community who echoes her sentiments. The only thing I can't say with certainty is that she did the proper isolation technique, almost everything else she says (besides her credentials) is pretty spot on. The question is who is she? Is she just looking for some twisted fame? Is she implanted (seems too amateur for that)? Is she delusional? Idk but it really doesn't matter.

Stefan Lanka has been doing a similar experiment and it is a great thing, the control experiment should be repeated again and again until people finally get it. The "isolation" is literally the virus, aka poison.

P

Peatness

@RealNeat

Thank you. I've been following Coppolino since I discovered his covid work. I'm not interested in astrology but his journalist work is incredible. I confused at to why Wagh would do what she did. I think she said her father runs a lab, would like to know more about this.
I don't really care about Poornima, whether what she claims is real or not doesn't impact my argument. She's a new addition to an already vocal community who echoes her sentiments. The only thing I can't say with certainty is that she did the proper isolation technique, almost everything else she says (besides her credentials) is pretty spot on. The question is who is she? Is she just looking for some twisted fame? Is she implanted (seems too amateur for that)? Is she delusional? Idk but it really doesn't matter.

Stefan Lanka has been doing a similar experiment and it is a great thing, the control experiment should be repeated again and again until people finally get it. The "isolation" is literally the virus, aka poison.
I'm wondering about this too.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Dr Poornima Wagh Defends Herself 1st Sept 2022​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vkJ90dbdwkGY/

Boy that made her look reaaallly guilty. What a terrible way to handle the situation. That being said Coppolino, with his demeanor, if true, doesn't seem like a quality upright person. People first deserve respect, and some genuinely will shut down ( like Poornima) if you can't give them the benefit of the doubt. The internet has bred some very vocal cowards quick to jump the gun.

But considering the evidence so far, I cant honestly believe anything Poornima is saying.

P

Peatness

Boy that made her look reaaallly guilty. What a terrible way to handle the situation. That being said Coppolino, with his demeanor, if true, doesn't seem like a quality upright person. People first deserve respect, and some genuinely will shut down ( like Poornima) if you can't give them the benefit of the doubt. The internet has bred some very vocal cowards quick to jump the gun.

But considering the evidence so far, I cant honestly believe anything Poornima is saying.
This is an earlier interview where she talks more about herself and India. I am not writing her off yet.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pcgy5aVcqT2s/

MC_55

Nothing Wagh says is distinct from the argumentation forwarded by Kaufman, Cowan, Lanka, Hillman, or Merritt -- smear campaigns are so frequent among the admissions staff in major universities, they're effectively a threshold management measure which, like any media outlet, can be used to attack the credentials of the individual, as opposed to the argument. She could end the discussion by simply showing publically her diploma. On the other hand, the ad hominem attacking her rather than her, or rather the argument, is likewise not compelling.

P

Peatness

Nothing Wagh says is distinct from the argumentation forwarded by Kaufman, Cowan, Lanka, Hillman, or Merritt -- smear campaigns are so frequent among the admissions staff in major universities, they're effectively a threshold management measure which, like any media outlet, can be used to attack the credentials of the individual, as opposed to the argument. She could end the discussion by simply showing publically her diploma. On the other hand, the ad hominem attacking her rather than her, or rather the argument, is likewise not compelling.
I agree with this. Something tells me Wagh has the credentials, her decision not to show her papers is understandable. I don't see other doctors being asked to produce their certificates. How dare they contact the university without her permission. If it turns out she didn't do the tests then I give her 10/10 for effort because the plandemic destroyed her business and she has family members who are vaccine injured.

I found this blog

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I agree with this. Something tells me Wagh has the credentials, her decision not to show her papers is understandable. I don't see other doctors being asked to produce their certificates. How dare they contact the university without her permission. If it turns out she didn't do the tests then I give her 10/10 for effort because the plandemic destroyed her business and she has family members who are vaccine injured.

I found this blog

That's article didn't really say anything of value, it just repeated what happened, with a bias. I'm not saying I agree or don't agree or that I know the truth. I will say that if someone wants to come into the public eye and claim something part of the validity of the message depends on their ability to reproduce their claims. If she was an anonymous whistle blower it would be one thing, but she's not and if there is some doubt over her identity then for the good of the cause it should be clarified not stubbornly opposed. Neither side has handled this well.

MC_55

That's article didn't really say anything of value, it just repeated what happened, with a bias. I'm not saying I agree or don't agree or that I know the truth. I will say that if someone wants to come into the public eye and claim something part of the validity of the message depends on their ability to reproduce their claims. If she was an anonymous whistle blower it would be one thing, but she's not and if there is some doubt over her identity then for the good of the cause it should be clarified not stubbornly opposed. Neither side has handled this well.
For all we know, Wagh is in on it and merely looking for recognition, is being threatened by 'interests' as so many others have been, or looking to disguise her inferiority complex by falsifying her credentials -- I have seen this occur many times. People telling the truth must falsify or embellish credentials due to the psychological requirement of the 'herd' with respect to the perception of 'expertise.'

The information she gives in the interview about the similarity between old Slavic and Sanskrit is absolutely true, and subject to extreme suppression.

The former British Empire finds it to be absolutely critical to conceal the roots of Vedic India as part and parcel to Vedic Rus. In ancient times, the two cultures were married, hence the term "Aryan" doesn't mean 'white people' but is a mode of Being which dominated the entirety of the Eurasian landmass, and opposed the Byzantine Greeks, Romans, Venetians, and eventually the offspring of the latter four -- the Bank of England IMF, World Bank, and Federal Reserve system. She hits upon an ancient war.

Perhaps she is just a truffle pig for suppressed artifacts of history.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Some great work by Mark Bailey, very thorough dissection of virology and its many flaws, the science is so much less settled than any "expert" wants to believe, even "alternative" medicine advocates have a hard time slaughtering this sacred cow. The ungrounded justification of such unscientific methods to produce their desired results boggles my mind.

"A Farewell to Virology"

Abridged:

tankasnowgod

Every time I see something written by a Virus BeLIEver, I am more convinced that the entire field of virology is a total fraud. Take this article where Jeremy Hammond attempts to answer Tom Cowan's five simple questions-

In the first question, Hammond can't provide a study where the researcher "separate it (the virus) from its environment so we have it in pure form," and instead, simply quotes two studies that use the word "isolation" in the title, but clearly, don't have it pure form. You know that because they never mention purifying it, or removing other "viruses" and bacteria, nor ever mention removing the "vero cells" after they were added to the mix.

He also refuses to answer the second question, which is ridiculous, since anyone with access to a dictionary, especially a medical dictionary, can do. It's crazy that Hammond punts on the simplest of questions, but I guess a hazy, unclear definition is necessary to keep the virology fraud rolling.

Hammond may give a legit answer on the control question, so I'll spot him that, but he's still losing, 1-2. He was supposed to nail all five, so he already failed.

His answer to the forth question is also ridiculous. If they purified the sample of "other viruses," they most certainly should have purified the sample of bacteria, which are larger and easier to filter out. Which would make the use of antibiotics in the bizarre virus experiments completely unnecessary. And one wonders how that would even be possible, since all "viruses" apparently have to be extracted from cells in the first place, before any such "purification" could take place. And clearly, the electron micrographs show a lot of other cellular debris next to the claimed "virus," proving again that no such purification was done. So now he's down, 1-3.

And last, his answer to question five is basically "nuh uh," and while saying virologists do use other things to confirm existence of a new "virus" by things other than just a picture that it exists, but never describes what those things are.

To quote Grant Gilmore, I would describe Hammond's piece as "A Masterpiece of Contrived Ambiguity."

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

There's also some quotes from this article that are worth highlighting.

Kaufman’s claims here about whole genome sequencing are also wrong. Apart from falsely claiming that no purification process is undertaken during the process of virus isolation, the claim that whole genome sequencing cannot be done if there is more than one source of genetic material in a sample is also false. It’s called “metagenomic” genetic sequencing. (You could mix up the pieces to dozens of different puzzles and still reassemble each puzzle because each piece only fits one other piece. You can’t start with a puzzle of an elephant and a bear and mix up the pieces so that you end up with a puzzle of a wooly mammoth.)

First off, how can that even be true? If genes can only fit "one other piece," how can we have different species running around? How can things like donkeys and ligers exist? How can genetic engineering or even hybridization work? For that matter, how can there be different genders, like male and female? Shouldn't everything be the same hermaphrodite clone?

And to anyone who's ever done a jigsaw puzzle, it's clear that not every piece just fits "one other piece." There are pieces that seem to fit together well, but later you realize it's wrong. And even more to the point, you can combine puzzles, based on the manufacturer and year it was done. Here is an artist that does just that-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtTj4dEYxuc

The underlying premise of Cowan’s argument here is that when they first sequenced the genetic material that was eventually labeled “SARS‑CoV‑2”, the result was a million different sequences, and the scientists in China who did that work simply selected the longest one, manipulated it, and called it a novel coronavirus without any way of knowing whether the genetic material actually even came from a virus.

However, Cowan’s premise is false. The result of the whole genome sequencing that was done was not a million different options from which scientists selected one on the arbitrary criterion of length.

Rather, it just so happened that the longest sequence turned out to be from a previously undiscovered virus belonging to the Betacoronavirus genus, and it made perfect sense to point to this virus as the likely culprit in the pathogenesis of the observed disease.

Oh really? Why in the world would that make "perfect sense?" The "observed disease" is just a common cold, and pneumonia, both of which we know have existed for centuries, and likely much longer. There is zero that is "unique" about so called "Covid" symptoms, so why think that a newly discovered virus (assuming the discovery techniques are in any way legitimate) would be THE cause of these widely observed conditions, when there are potentially thousands/millions/billions of other germs out there, and thousands of other potential causes, like heavy air pollution in Wuhan?

And why wouldn't some of the other sequence lengths be from undiscovered viruses as well?

Not to mention all these processes are done by humans, and human error (and lab error) can be present in any experiment.

One other note..... the only reason I am familiar with Jeremy Hammond is that Meryl Nass recommended him in one of her substacks. Previously, she criticized Andrew Kauffman for "only being a psychiatrist," and as such, dismissed him as not qualified. But, if that's the metric, how is Hammond qualified? He himself admits he's an author and independent journalist, and doesn't mention ANY medical training. So, Nass would appear to use the same type of smear techniques against her "virus denier" opponents that are used against her for being an "anti-vaxxer," yet she will have no problem employing a double standard when a layman with no medical training writes something she likes. Clearly a double standard.

And a silly one. I think the arguments and points that each person makes should be evaluated on their own merits, and shouldn't depend on whether it comes from a "qualified professional."

Last edited:
P

Peatness

I wonder if all those people getting taste disturbance with "covid" were actually radiation poisoning victims - 5g?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals