METHYLENE BLUE FOR COVID

Morgan

Diluting methylene blue with a small amount of water and swishing it around in the mouth is a nice multitasking way to take MB, but it can leave a mild stain that lasts about 25 minutes or so; maybe something you would want to be careful with if you have any enamel issues or erosion.

Perry Staltic

Something to consider is that methylene blue is serotonergic in excess or in combo with other serotonergic agents. Serotonin mediates IL-6 increase, which is one of the chief inflammatory cytokines in severe covid.

hc4304623002.jpg

Serotonin Increases Interleukin-6 Synthesis in Human Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells​

Last edited:

Inaut

I've asked a chemist this and I dont think it makes sense...Or maybe I'm an idiot (probably).

To make a 1% solution 1 gram to 100ml or 1000ml?

Jam

Diluting methylene blue with a small amount of water and swishing it around in the mouth is a nice multitasking way to take MB, but it can leave a mild stain that lasts about 25 minutes or so; maybe something you would want to be careful with if you have any enamel issues or erosion.
  • 1)
    In a mechanical effect, the easily penetrating reduced MB could competitively occupy cellular sites, necessary for virus attachment, penetration and/or multiplication;
  • 2)
    Reduced MB may act through its redox-potential properties, qualitatively completing the defective oxidative processes of cells or by uncoupling oxidation and phosphorylation;

As far as I know, whether the reduced form, leuco-MB, or plain MB is ingested -- once in the body, it follows a "futile" redox cycle where it is oxidized/reduced continuously as needed, like the quinones. That said, the reduced form seems to be more readily absorbed by certain tissues, and it could very well be that the mucosa in the oral cavity and down the throat absorb the reduced leuco-MB form more readily. It is simple to reduce MB by adding just enough ascorbic acid, for example, for the solution to turn transparent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals