Decreased cognitive function caused by spike protein exposure? Prions

Makrosky

Yes after everyone got their shot. I sleep after the class and my symptoms start next morning. I feel terribly stupid and slow and confused for few months but hot flashes,numb nose/upper mouth/chills under extreme hot weather/blurry vision/feeling out of my body starts the day after class.
There is no cyproheptadine in this country!
I bought ketotifen syrup today because it is the only form here.And there are zyrtec, claritin also.
I havent tried pregnenolone, i have progestene-not tried yet.
Damn... similar situation happened to me. MDFKrs... For the time being I try to not punish myself by thinking I feel stupid. What country are you? Idealabs sells cypro and ships worldwide, alldaychemist as well. In fact i received zyrtrc and famotidine yesterday, will try them. Cypro works quite ok but after a few days I start to really feel emotionally dettached from people I care about so it is not good. I would try progesterone if you already have it, should even work better for females.

koshko

Damn... similar situation happened to me. MDFKrs... For the time being I try to not punish myself by thinking I feel stupid. What country are you? Idealabs sells cypro and ships worldwide, alldaychemist as well. In fact i received zyrtrc and famotidine yesterday, will try them. Cypro works quite ok but after a few days I start to really feel emotionally dettached from people I care about so it is not good. I would try progesterone if you already have it, should even work better for females.
I am in Serbia, Do yo think i should try ketotifen for a while? i have to wait 2 weeks for progesterone. Am i going to feel better? i am roaming inside my apartment and cant remember what to do or focus on anything. I even feel the keyboard is more distant, i mean far away physically than before.If i focus on how i feel i might start to feel like these are someone elses arms typing because there is something wrong with my eye-brain connection or depht feeling or body awareness. i am also taking thyroid but ir doesnt help.

Makrosky

I am in Serbia, Do yo think i should try ketotifen for a while? i have to wait 2 weeks for progesterone. Am i going to feel better? i am roaming inside my apartment and cant remember what to do or focus on anything. I even feel the keyboard is more distant, i mean far away physically than before.If i focus on how i feel i might start to feel like these are someone elses arms typing because there is something wrong with my eye-brain connection or depht feeling or body awareness. i am also taking thyroid but ir doesnt help.
I have 0 theoretical/practical knowledge about ketotifen, sorry :/

What I am doing:
- Try to calm down. Seriously. I have found benzodiazdpines ameliorate the situation (but don't use those, they are very addictive). This is to say that I suspect there is a feedback between the symptoms and what I tell myself about the situation.
- Being around loved ones (family if possible) helps a lot.
- Cypro helps a lot. Try to buy from idealabs or alldaychemist. You can ask them of they had any issues with Serbian customs.
- Since symptoms resemble those of extreme endotoxin, lowering it helps. My choice to go is easy digestible food and raw garlic.
- Pregnenolone, zinc+copper, selenomethionine (100mcg) and a multivit help also.
- Sun

Above all, try to calm down. Really.

koshko

I have 0 theoretical/practical knowledge about ketotifen, sorry :/

What I am doing:
- Try to calm down. Seriously. I have found benzodiazdpines ameliorate the situation (but don't use those, they are very addictive). This is to say that I suspect there is a feedback between the symptoms and what I tell myself about the situation.
- Being around loved ones (family if possible) helps a lot.
- Cypro helps a lot. Try to buy from idealabs or alldaychemist. You can ask them of they had any issues with Serbian customs.
- Since symptoms resemble those of extreme endotoxin, lowering it helps. My choice to go is easy digestible food and raw garlic.
- Pregnenolone, zinc+copper, selenomethionine (100mcg) and a multivit help also.
- Sun

Above all, try to calm down. Really.
Yes i started to have meltdowns which also confuses me a lot, they come from nowhere and there is no reason, i might be stressful and scared but meltdowns are bit too much almost like withdrawal symptoms. Thank you

Makrosky

I am not really sure if what we are seeing here is the effects of vaccination on the unvaxxed ones, a silent covid infectiom or the more than a year of all kind of plandemic tortures on us exploding at once. But there is a lot of people with these symptoms. It is hard to believe it is a coincidence.

lampofred

Caffeine prevents human prion protein-mediated neurotoxicity through the induction of autophagy​

Caffeine helps me a lot with panic attacks (once you adapt to initial temporary increased adrenaline, after which the effect is increased depth of relaxation, like thyroid) vision, etc., all high serotonin-symptoms in general.

Coconut oil might also help, if the poor cognition is caused by the brain not oxidizing glucose properly.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Caffeine prevents human prion protein-mediated neurotoxicity through the induction of autophagy​

Caffeine helps me a lot with panic attacks (once you adapt to initial temporary increased adrenaline, after which the effect is increased depth of relaxation, like thyroid) vision, etc., all high serotonin-symptoms in general.
Hey man, thanks for the info. Will try to up coffee and see if it helps. Glad to hear from you btw. Those symptoms are similar to super high endotoxin or super high EMF.

lampofred

Hey man, thanks for the info. Will try to up coffee and see if it helps. Glad to hear from you btw. Those symptoms are similar to super high endotoxin or super high EMF.

Peat says coffee contains many beneficial things aside from caffeine, but I seem to do better on caffeine pills for some reason... can't figure out why. Yeah I agree with the endotoxin/radiation connection. So many kinds of stress lead to the same cascade of increased estrogen/serotonin/etc. It also reminds of MS, where cyanide is produced in the intestine and goes to the brain, causing disorientation/vertigo/etc.

koshko

Coconut oil might also help, if the poor cognition is caused by the brain not oxidizing glucose properly.
i drink 1l coffee but i might try caffeine pills instead of drinking that much and have more coconut oil.

Vileplume

I recently emailed Dr. Peat about working in a room with vaccinated people.

Me: Do you still think it’s safe to work as a schoolteacher, if about 50% of the students have been vaccinated?

I have repeatedly heard that the vaccine spike proteins commonly shed and act like prions, causing prion disease and toxicity even in those unvaccinated.

Dr. Peat: Prion disease is facilitated by polyunsaturated fats, so it’s very protective to reduce or eliminate them from the diet. If you’e in good health the spike proteins from shedding are no more harmful than the virus.

Attachments

• DFF549B3-8EFF-4D42-8417-BED32C864FFD.jpeg
    DFF549B3-8EFF-4D42-8417-BED32C864FFD.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 14

Forsythia

Dr. Peat: Prion disease is facilitated by polyunsaturated fats, so it’s very protective to reduce or eliminate them from the diet. If you’e in good health the spike proteins from shedding are no more harmful than the virus.
Vileplume, thank you so much for posting this. Everyone I work with has been vaxxed. This comment from Peat is very reassuring!

Makrosky

I just tried one 10mg pill but it seems cetirizine ameliorates some of the symptoms. Not so much the cognitive ones but energy levels are increased. Mood as well. No emotional/psychic changes like with cypro. Will update as days pass by. IIRC cetirizine is hepatotoxic if used long term.

Makrosky

Same effect with Famotidine.

This must be heavily related to histamine...

Makrosky

@tankasnowgod I think you have been testing cypro extensively during the plandemic. Have you tried cetirizine (it is not Peat friendly I know) and/or Famotidine? I am curious to hear others comparisons between the 3 drugs.

@ecstatichamster

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod I think you have been testing cypro extensively during the plandemic. Have you tried cetirizine (it is not Peat friendly I know) and/or Famotidine? I am curious to hear others comparisons between the 3 drugs.

No, I have not tried either. I do have some Famotidine, but haven't used it.

I don't know if I could necessarily "compare and contrast" at this point. Early on, I started using some ritanserin and cypro, shortly after. They both made significant improvements. The biggest difference was that Ritanserin could be "energizing" from the get go, while there was initial "zombieness" that goes along with cypro. (note- the ritanserin was an old bottle, and would be long past any "expiration" date, but I still got really good results from it, and they were as expected, so I think it kept very well).

But, I think cypro did have some "curative" effects. I stopped cypro in Jan/Feb, and re-started it a few months later. There was no "zombieness" that second time, at all. Also, after a few months, I wouldn't get those "adrenaline surge" feelings anymore, like when someone cuts you off in traffic (there was always some sort of "real world" trigger, I thankfully never dealt with PTSD). Like, if someone cuts me off in traffic, I'm more mildly annoyed now, not "jolted" and "amped up," nor cursing my head off. That has stayed, regardless of whether I have been on or off cypro. I recently went off it again, as I am not sure I need it right now. But still have a stack, and would happily use it if needed.

I have been using metergoline a bit, but haven't noticed a dramatic difference. Again, that may be due to longer term restraining of the stress system that cypro did. It may have had a bigger effect on me if I had first tried it in the August/September timeframe last year, when I felt I needed some sort of serotonin antagonist (and by the results, I can say that thought was dead on).

Makrosky

No, I have not tried either. I do have some Famotidine, but haven't used it.

I don't know if I could necessarily "compare and contrast" at this point. Early on, I started using some ritanserin and cypro, shortly after. They both made significant improvements. The biggest difference was that Ritanserin could be "energizing" from the get go, while there was initial "zombieness" that goes along with cypro. (note- the ritanserin was an old bottle, and would be long past any "expiration" date, but I still got really good results from it, and they were as expected, so I think it kept very well).

But, I think cypro did have some "curative" effects. I stopped cypro in Jan/Feb, and re-started it a few months later. There was no "zombieness" that second time, at all. Also, after a few months, I wouldn't get those "adrenaline surge" feelings anymore, like when someone cuts you off in traffic (there was always some sort of "real world" trigger, I thankfully never dealt with PTSD). Like, if someone cuts me off in traffic, I'm more mildly annoyed now, not "jolted" and "amped up," nor cursing my head off. That has stayed, regardless of whether I have been on or off cypro. I recently went off it again, as I am not sure I need it right now. But still have a stack, and would happily use it if needed.

I have been using metergoline a bit, but haven't noticed a dramatic difference. Again, that may be due to longer term restraining of the stress system that cypro did. It may have had a bigger effect on me if I had first tried it in the August/September timeframe last year, when I felt I needed some sort of serotonin antagonist (and by the results, I can say that thought was dead on).
I see. Thanks a lot man.

Do you notice some kind of emotional effects with cypro? I am not talking about zombieness. I don't have it either even at quite high doses. I find it strange as you suggest that it made some permanent change. Maybe our stress levels are higher because of the plandemic so it would take a higher dose to knock us down? Mine are for sure.

But going back to the emotional side... it is like it dettaches one emotionally from others. Difficult to explain. So it has advantages like if someone annoys you it doesn't affect you as much but at the same time it does the same for the good things. Like I feel more dettached and careless for the people I care about.

Or maybe I care too much about others, that could be a thing.

Or maybe it is another manifestation of the cypro "zombiness" that goes away after some time, but I always have to stop after 1-2 weeks because ot feels quite weird.

I am gonna try more the others (famotidine and cetirizine) these days, will share it. So far they seem to work quite good.

tankasnowgod

Do you notice some kind of emotional effects with cypro? I am not talking about zombieness. I don't have it either even at quite high doses. I find it strange as you suggest that it made some permanent change. Maybe our stress levels are higher because of the plandemic so it would take a higher dose to knock us down? Mine are for sure.

But going back to the emotional side... it is like it dettaches one emotionally from others. Difficult to explain. So it has advantages like if someone annoys you it doesn't affect you as much but at the same time it does the same for the good things. Like I feel more dettached and careless for the people I care about.

I think I know what you are talking about, and yes, sometimes I felt that a bit. I don't know if it was so much a "detachment" from others, as much as a just not caring about opinions/criticism. Like, more focused on self than a desperation to impress others. I don't think that was a bad thing.

I also noticed some emotions were less "sharp," almost a more even sort of feel. I thought some of this might be due to some of the mechanisms of cypro other than serotonin antagonism. That's why I was interested in a more "pure" serotonin antagonist.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

I recently emailed Dr. Peat about working in a room with vaccinated people.

Me: Do you still think it’s safe to work as a schoolteacher, if about 50% of the students have been vaccinated?

I have repeatedly heard that the vaccine spike proteins commonly shed and act like prions, causing prion disease and toxicity even in those unvaccinated.

Not that peat is God or a prophet or anything but this non only makes more sense but it reduces feelings of helplessness..

FYI I am still alive and my brain still works too. I took time away from this thread because a lot of the ideas freaked me out and I didn't like being faced with the potential that my brain was melting inside my head and I couldn't do anything about it lol. So head in the sand helped and a few other things i guess.

Thiamine seems to help. i may try upping the limit thou I've been playing around with 100-400mg day of thiamine ccl. (have run out for a week waiting for an order to arrive, I've actually ordered horse thiamine as it seems more pure than the fillers and crap that I can access in the pills over here. )
I've started meditating and yoga most days which has helped a lot
I got a bit concerned about some things peat has said about ivermectin being on record as causing brain damage as high as 1 in a 1000 of people who take it so I still have some for emergencies but I've stopped taking it.
I also went off coffee for a week and It really helped though I'm day two of back drinking it and can't imagine giving it up again lol. LOVE the stuff.
def still feel sub par in a lot of ways but I'm of the opinion that it is related to more than just my brain eg digestion can get upset sometimes, oxalate dumping still hits me sometimes, and whether I did have covid almost 2 yrs ago or I just metabolically f**d myself up from 2 yrs on carnivore I think its fairly clear what things are helping and how I can improve my situation. Aspirin, prog, b Vits, K, D, coffee, eating enough good food, low PUFA, sunlight, movement, meditation, looking for ways to creatively respond to the chaos around me etc

This quote from Peat confirms my thoughts so far too so thanks heaps for sharing it

nejdev

If one has had covid 18months ago and Is struggling with cognitive decline such as forgetting people’s names who are known and struggling with brain fog, Would it be wise to consider the risk for prions disease from the spike protein exposure
if so what are some ways to mitigate damage or prevent further degeneration

coffee aspirin methylene blue ivermectin cyproheptidine liver oysters and Progesterone and thyroid are in use currently

anything else that could protect brain function?
feeling a bit scary strugggling with this cognitive function looking for ideas/hope/other people’s experience
How have you been feeling lately? I am a COVID long hauler and also concerned about this. It has been 7 months for me and I'm having issues with speech, memory, brain fog etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals