Decreased cognitive function caused by spike protein exposure? Prions

Makrosky

How have you been feeling lately? I am a COVID long hauler and also concerned about this. It has been 7 months for me and I'm having issues with speech, memory, brain fog etc.
Have you checked ivermectin? It seems to help a lot to some long haulers.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

How have you been feeling lately? I am a COVID long hauler and also concerned about this. It has been 7 months for me and I'm having issues with speech, memory, brain fog etc.
I did a little update just before you posted with a bit of a spiel. I def still have my days, mornings seem to be worse and I sort of get the hang of living by the everting lol. I do think the b Vits are helping Niacinamife and Thiamine. I’ve been looking into them recently. I started taking them about when I first posted this as someone had mentioned it being very helpful so I’ve been taking thiamine for a little while now and have started upping the dose to several hundred mgs a day and about 1.5g Niacinamide a day as it’s clear to me my metabolic functioning is still very average and this does seem to be helping.
I’m not convinced that having had covid can slowly be melting my brain though maybe that does happen sometimes? For my health situation I’m pretty convinced that improving my metabolic health has been able to improve brain function it’s just taking me a lot of learning and trying things to see how they affect me.
What have you tried or done that’s worked or hasn’t worked? Do you have things like digestive malfunction that could be related? Digesting in the gut it’s quite closely related to thinking in the brain.
Do you have similar metabolic concerns or is it mainly cognitive function that has changed for you?

OP
A

AncestralJoy

Have you checked ivermectin? It seems to help a lot to some long haulers.
I used about 12-14mg dose of my trusty horse paste once a week a couple of time’s but have been cautious with it. I know Rays not the only source of truth but he does seem fairly hesitant and I’ve heard him talk about why he thinks it works (essentially it’s anti inflammatory) and that aspirin does better without the risks. I do feel something when I take 325mg aspirin 3-4 times a day.
I breath deeper and slower and seem to evaporate more liquid so need to drink a bit more.
I can’t say I noticed a great deal from ivermectin but I didn’t take much for long.
I’m not against it and if I felt I had had exposure or felt concerned I had caught it I’d probably take some but I think ray said there’s a risk of brain damage of 1 in a 1000 of people who take it which made me hesitant to take it more often.

It may have been one of the Danny Roddy shows he said that in but I can’t remember which one.

id be interesting to hear how it’s worked for others though