Man With Male Pattern Baldness Regrows Hair With Methylene Blue

Progesterone

I feel like more people should be trying Methylene Blue for hair loss.

"I was taking approx 100 mg per day but have found that 2x that amount split into two daily doses seems to work better for me."

^^Is this kind of dosage safe to use longterm? If not, what dosage would be more appropriate?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

"I was taking approx 100 mg per day but have found that 2x that amount split into two daily doses seems to work better for me."

^^Is this kind of dosage safe to use longterm? If not, what dosage would be more appropriate?

no

it is not a safe dosage

Orion

100mg or 100mcg? 100mg would be a extremely large dose, and not recommended.

LukeL

Progesterone and K reversed my MPB, independently of each other
Would you please elaborate... Topically? Dosage? Did you have diffuse thinning or more of a pattern shape hair loss? How long did it take before you noticed a decrease in shedding? Thanks!

AdrianPo

Yeah it's swiss, I'm a mod on his forum and can tell you 100% that wounding works, most people don't do it right though. They just lightly roll over the top of their scalp a few times a stop or they think it's to improve absorption of other topicals which is why it works (which it really doesn't- comes from the growth factors stimulation).

Needling is probably one of the cheapest/easiest things you could do if you are suffering from MPB especially if have areas where zero hair is.

If the pain and process bothers you pick up a derminator (what I have) and do 1.5mm once a week. But you need to make you scalp bleed so the appropriate growth factors are released during repair that stimulate hair growth. I always did real lightly and only s few times, but in order to get it to really work you need to do it until it bleeds.

Methylene blue does interest me though in terms of hair growth

I recently got a 0.5mm dermaroller do you think that it is necessary to use a 1.5mm one to get the effects of microneedling?

Progesterone

Anyone using MB, can you comment on your hair on MB?

I have been using MB but not for that long..

I think it is beneficial..

trew

It's a shame the guy didn't post any before and after photos, how is anyone supposed to believe his claims, especially since he was taking 100mg+ of MB.

Progesterone

It's a shame the guy didn't post any before and after photos, how is anyone supposed to believe his claims, especially since he was taking 100mg+ of MB.

He isn't selling anything. You don't have to believe it. It is what it is...

trew

I regrew my hair eating 100 eggs a day. I'm not selling anything either which means you should start munching down 100 eggs.

I regrew my hair eating 100 eggs a day. I'm not selling anything either which means you should start munching down 100 eggs.

:thumbsup:

That's exactly how this type of nonsense works. "You don't have to believe me." - Well, I don't, and without photos, your claim is less than useless.

"Just try it for yourself, what have you got to lose?" - Well, time, money, and it could potentially be dangerous. If I am taking a risk I at least want to see some proof that it works.

If I wasted my time trying everything someone at one point said is "regrowing their hair" (what a vague claim, btw. Regrowing where? Slick bald areas? Or just thickening of hair that isn't fully dead yet? Or maybe on the sides and back of your head?) - I'd probably be even balder than I am now, if not dead.

No pictures = no evidence = no one gives a ****.

Progesterone

:thumbsup:

That's exactly how this type of nonsense works. "You don't have to believe me." - Well, I don't, and without photos, your claim is less than useless.

"Just try it for yourself, what have you got to lose?" - Well, time, money, and it could potentially be dangerous. If I am taking a risk I at least want to see some proof that it works.

If I wasted my time trying everything someone at one point said is "regrowing their hair" (what a vague claim, btw. Regrowing where? Slick bald areas? Or just thickening of hair that isn't fully dead yet? Or maybe on the sides and back of your head?) - I'd probably be even balder than I am now, if not dead.

No pictures = no evidence = no one gives a ****.

Who is trying 100mg for hair loss based on this? As far as I know not a single person...

sladerunner69

Yeah it's swiss, I'm a mod on his forum and can tell you 100% that wounding works, most people don't do it right though. They just lightly roll over the top of their scalp a few times a stop or they think it's to improve absorption of other topicals which is why it works (which it really doesn't- comes from the growth factors stimulation).

Needling is probably one of the cheapest/easiest things you could do if you are suffering from MPB especially if have areas where zero hair is.

If the pain and process bothers you pick up a derminator (what I have) and do 1.5mm once a week. But you need to make you scalp bleed so the appropriate growth factors are released during repair that stimulate hair growth. I always did real lightly and only s few times, but in order to get it to really work you need to do it until it bleeds.

Hmm strange, I've been using an inexpensive derma-roller I bought off amazon for a few months now. I can't seem to press hard enough to produce any blood. Is the bleeding very tiny, maybe so tiny its hard to see? I honestly don't think I could press any harder, and the way Im doing it kind of hurts- a lot. Maybe I need a higher quality roller? It said on the package that its not suposed to hurt or anything.

D

Deleted member 5487

Progesterone and K reversed my MPB, independently of each other

Really? see I saw hair sprouting on my temples once I drank raw milk for a week. Not sure if the progesterone had to do with it. I also felt quite inhibition mabey from lower of the stress hormones, which are prob high.

ddjd

in theory red light should have the same effect as it provides the same function of removal of NO from cytochrome c oxidase

Arrade

I didn't use progesterone directly, but zinc and b6 taken simultaneously, which brought on several progesterone symptoms, including hair growth.

I took vitamin k2 mk4+mk7 about once a week or so, and my hair grew back rapidly. I think larger doses of K are helpful when first correcting a deficiency, but after that your body holds onto it so efficiently that you only need 1 mg every month or so.
Zinc and b6 p5p are used topically in combination to reduce hairloss, but it acts as a 5ar inhibitor. My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals