Man With Male Pattern Baldness Regrows Hair With Methylene Blue

Luann

This may be obvious to some, but will methylene blue, as a hair rinse, dye hair blue?

I don't have hair loss, but I have hair that resists feeling clean and shiny, even after a wash. I think I want to try MB but don't know if it can be topical or not...

Progesterone

This may be obvious to some, but will methylene blue, as a hair rinse, dye hair blue?

I don't have hair loss, but I have hair that resists feeling clean and shiny, even after a wash. I think I want to try MB but don't know if it can be topical or not...

it will dye

LCohen

I dilute it with ethanol and rubbing on my hair. It doesn't dye.

Luann

Nice, thanks! @LCohen
I also came across packets of ascorbic acid and disodium EDTA as a weekly hair treatment to chelate metals. (I have the disodium so I'm making my own.) Want to try the MB too! I am grateful for your response.

ddjd

though I do take a lot of zinc which has the same effect on nitric oxide pretty much
zinc doesnt dissociate nitric oxide from cytochrome c oxidase. thats the primary reason why methylene blue works against mpb

Progesterone

thoughts?
upload_2019-8-19_18-22-12.png

Pablo Cruise

How long with needling until you saw results? Did you use minoxidil after? Valproic Acid? COX inhibitor?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals