Decreased cognitive function caused by spike protein exposure? Prions

AncestralJoy

If one has had covid 18months ago and Is struggling with cognitive decline such as forgetting people’s names who are known and struggling with brain fog, Would it be wise to consider the risk for prions disease from the spike protein exposure
if so what are some ways to mitigate damage or prevent further degeneration

coffee aspirin methylene blue ivermectin cyproheptidine liver oysters and Progesterone and thyroid are in use currently

anything else that could protect brain function?
feeling a bit scary strugggling with this cognitive function looking for ideas/hope/other people’s experience

Eberhardt

If one has had covid 18months ago and Is struggling with cognitive decline such as forgetting people’s names who are known and struggling with brain fog, Would it be wise to consider the risk for prions disease from the spike protein exposure

coffee aspirin methylene blue ivermectin cyproheptidine liver oysters and Progesterone and thyroid are in use currently

feeling a bit scary strugggling with this cognitive function looking for ideas/hope/other people’s experience
Though it is a bit less talked about on the forum, Peat also condones it, maybe also try earthing?! It tends to decrease chronic inflammation responses. And cytokine storms

mostlylurking

Thiamine. Here's a link to a list of articles pertaining to Covid and thiamine: You searched for covid - Hormones Matter Brain fog is a symptom of thiamine deficiency. I'm sure it's not the only thing that causes brain fog but optimizing mitochondrial function via thiamine supplementation will help many things. Coffee will make thiamine deficiency worse because it blocks thiamine function.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

Thiamine. Here's a link to a list of articles pertaining to Covid and thiamine: You searched for covid - Hormones Matter Brain fog is a symptom of thiamine deficiency. I'm sure it's not the only thing that causes brain fog but optimizing mitochondrial function via thiamine supplementation will help many things. Coffee will make thiamine deficiency worse because it blocks thiamine function.
very interesting about the coffee and thiamine... I will try source some to test out. do you have an idea of a helpful dose to start with?

OP
A

AncestralJoy

OP
A

AncestralJoy

Though it is a bit less talked about on the forum, Peat also condones it, maybe also try earthing?! It tends to decrease chronic inflammation responses. And cytokine storms
good advice, I was walking on the beach barefoot here near me, but i've actually had very sore itchy feet after both times, unfortunately the waste disposal into the ocean for the city is very near by and I think the sad is fairly contaminated. may have to pace my tiny back yard barefoot instead as plan B because on my feet's initial contact with the wet sand i did feel very good.

Melekai

very

interesting and it seems compelling in its effectiveness.. I've never heard of EGCG before, is this something mere plebs can get a hold of?
It's the main polyphenol in green tea; you can buy it as a concentrated supplement (e.g., Life Extensions Mega Green Tea Extract). Only proviso is don't overdo it. I pounded myself with 650mg/day for 4 months, and ended up w/elevated liver enzymes. (Returned to normal after I achieved my desired effect, and stopped taking it.) If I were doing it again, I'd go with a lower dose (somewhere in the 200-325mg range) for longer, and be sure to get the liver tests after a couple months, and do some intermittent breaks along the way, to let it wash out. Best of luck.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

It's the main polyphenol in green tea; you can buy it as a concentrated supplement (e.g., Life Extensions Mega Green Tea Extract). Only proviso is don't overdo it. I pounded myself with 650mg/day for 4 months, and ended up w/elevated liver enzymes. (Returned to normal after I achieved my desired effect, and stopped taking it.) If I were doing it again, I'd go with a lower dose (somewhere in the 200-325mg range) for longer, and be sure to get the liver tests after a couple months, and do some intermittent breaks along the way, to let it wash out. Best of luck.
very interesting thanks for explaining that!
What were you taking it for?and it obviously helped with you concerns?
I'll def look into it. i'm guessing one would have to drink a crap load of green tea to get anywhere near those doses?

Melekai

very interesting thanks for explaining that!
What were you taking it for?and it obviously helped with you concerns?
I'll def look into it. i'm guessing one would have to drink a crap load of green tea to get anywhere near those doses?
Yeah, 5-10 cups/day is not on my list of things to do. I took it based on a study I can no longer find (I believe it moved behind a paywall), that found it effective at repopulating insulin receptors in the brain. Mouse model, IIRC. Sounded like a functional cure for brain diabetes, which is the theory of Alzheimer's I find most credible. Prior to the EGCG intervention, I was heavily dependent on MCT oil (for ketones as alternate fuel to glucose for the brain), such that I would notice lack of brain energy after 48hrs away from MCT. After the intervention, I could go several days without MCT. (Noticeable low brain energy on the 4th day instead of the second.) Somewhat subjective, but it feels like a win.

Eberhardt

good advice, I was walking on the beach barefoot here near me, but i've actually had very sore itchy feet after both times, unfortunately the waste disposal into the ocean for the city is very near by and I think the sad is fairly contaminated. may have to pace my tiny back yard barefoot instead as plan B because on my feet's initial contact with the wet sand i did feel very good.
Thanks. Yes dirty enviroment can be a problem. But backyard is just as good. I ended up bying grounding mats to be able to ground while I sleep. Maybe its a worthwhile investment. I first just took a cable and attached to me. You can take any cable, attach it to the ground-outlet in your house (if you have working ground in your sockets), and the other end to your body (ground pin only! ;) ) if you are low on the financial side. I think outdoors is even better but its more conveinient inside and to be able to sleep grounded.

Edit: ps I know, the beach is best! It feels really good. If the ground in your backyard is really desertdry you can sprinkle some water on the ground before you walk/lay there to get better connection

sovereign369

Greetings Ancestral.

I can totally concur with you! I almost feel as though I'm gaslighting myself, now having read SO MUCH about the spikey prion-y thing and worrying that I'm contracting it via the vaccinated. The more I focus on it the worse it gets! Fogginess, multiple signs of forgetfulness, and lately, feeling weird while driving with regard to depth perception-almost a sense of unreality-all new things for me (except for the forgetfulness).

So, I remind myself to not focus overly much on that outcome, since, as we know, whatever Dark Group is behind all of this Skulduggery also uses the law of attraction with the masses to help facilitate their dark outcomes.

So, whereas there is a possibility of prions developing from the spike component (or latent Lyme or lifelong HSV2?), I reckon what I'm going to do is really keep on top of the anti-spike protocols that have been so well-covered here, as well as manage the very creepy etheric component of the jab transmission (using powerful crystals, etc), detox baths, serious metal detox, nano tech detox, radiation symptom treatment. Of paramount importance is getting some really good protection against the 5G microwave component. Study up on what folks are doing in that regard.

It's more than a bit overwhelming, especially if we're (temporarily I affirm) compromised in the noggin. We can, no, we WILL transcend!

Sovereign369

mostlylurking

very interesting about the coffee and thiamine... I will try source some to test out. do you have an idea of a helpful dose to start with?
When I got sick last fall I tested myself with about 250-300mg thiamine hcl. I got a remarkable reaction within 45 minutes. My temperature went up a full degree to "normal" 98.6 and all my pain/inflammation went away. But it didn't stay away. This dose worked for maybe 3-4 days, then I had to increase it. I stair stepped up over a period of a couple of months. I just went by how I felt. I wound up taking 2 grams/day, in 2 divided doses, which is the recommended dose based on my weight that I found on Dr. Costantini's website here: HDT Therapy I've been taking this dose for almost 5 months and many of my long term problems have resolved.

Birdie

I've been reading Dr Costantini's site too. I remember his saying not to take thiamine with either coffee or orange juice because of the acidity. But I haven't read where he says that coffee will reduce thiamine in general. Or to reduce coffee... And in the Parkinson's forum I watch, Ive not seen that he advised anybody to do that. Not saying he didn't say it somewhere, just in the many hours I've spent reading his advice, I've only seen his saying to not take the thiamine supplement with coffee or oj.

mostlylurking

I've been reading Dr Costantini's site too. I remember his saying not to take thiamine with either coffee or orange juice because of the acidity. But I haven't read where he says that coffee will reduce thiamine in general. Or to reduce coffee... And in the Parkinson's forum I watch, Ive not seen that he advised anybody to do that. Not saying he didn't say it somewhere, just in the many hours I've spent reading his advice, I've only seen his saying to not take the thiamine supplement with coffee or oj.
Dr. Costantini does say he encourages his patients to cut back to one cup of coffee a day and that they won't miss it because they will feel good without it. I think this info is included in the FAQs on his site. But of course now I can't find it. Warnings about coffee and tea are found on line multiple places.

This thread talks about the issue: Excessive coffee consumption may lead to thiamine deficiency Touchy subject. For me personally, I have found that I feel much worse after drinking coffee and tea.

Last edited:

skuabird

Hey @AncestralJoy I'm going through something similar. I was looking to try methylene blue or ivermectin but I'm really not sure what the actual cause of my problems are (for me I just feel dumb/demented more than fog-brain along with blood problems and swollen salivary glands, not 100% sure if it's covid-connected but it's been off and on 7 months).

I do find improvements with b vitamins. Thiamine especially...

Missenger

Whatever you guys plan on doing you need direct sunlight exposure on the torso (without a shirt on), your skin relies on direct contact of sunlight (no window or screen in the way) for organs to do anything with it.

Last edited:

Birdie

Dr. Costantini does say he encourages his patients to cut back to one cup of coffee a day and that they won't miss it because they will feel good without it. I think this info is included in the FAQs on his site. But of course now I can't find it. Warnings about coffee and tea are found on line multiple places.

This thread talks about the issue: Excessive coffee consumption may lead to thiamine deficiency Touchy subject. For me personally, I have found that I feel much worse after drinking coffee and tea.
What I'm trying to say is that limiting your coffee drinking is not a central point that Costantini uses when he gives advice. He said not to drink coffee with the supplement. Water best. No oj with the thiamine.

You can find plenty of advice on the internet to limit coffee. It's not a part of Peat's advice.

Birdie

There is a lot of information posted lately if you look up @bzmazu or @Nemo you'll see some advice on various vaxx threads..

lilsticky

Interesting article on catechins in tea. Darjeeling seems good

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals