Decreased cognitive function caused by spike protein exposure? Prions

Makrosky

This is a very effective prophylactic, Makrosky, and it seems a very effective cure. We finally have a human trial (I've linked to it over and over, but if you need it, tell me and I'll post it again).

And don't forget that the brain fog is a symptom of copper/iron dysregulation. Make sure you're getting proper amounts of copper in your diet and after you've gotten going on the H1/H2 blockers, you might want to give blood to get your iron levels down.
I have an appointment with my Dr. on August I will ask him to test ferritin and iron. In the meantime taking a supplement I have of 15mg zinc+1mg copper seems to help. Thanks Nemo.

Nemo

@Nemo I'm not working...I was very sick for a while and then was crippled by back spasms/seizing (my husband is looking after us, we both aren't vaxxed but live in an apt building). I was having issues before (long list of symptoms I'll post them below) and some brief contact with people outdoors (but sitting next to me telling me they've been vaxxed :P ).

I journal my health stuff...so here is what I was experiencing in December 2020. No cough, was not very fluish...just blood problems, really.

Dec 13 –31
- Excessive thirst and urination (suspect insulin resistance/or type II, though still eating carnivore)
-blurred vision that comes and goes
- yellow skin (palms, soles, armpits)
- confused, speech problems
- extreme fatigue
- stomach pain and alcohol intolerance
- generally feeling low on oxygen, sometimes more pronounced, winded easily even when speaking
- experiencing heart pain
- kidney pain (sometimes felt like passing tiny stones)
- nose bleeds at night sometimes
- feeling cold, especially in hands and feet (suspect anemia)
-"Air-head feeling all the time and would feel faint after getting up too fast and winded easily. It wasn’t quiet a headache but it felt extremely uncomfortable, like I couldn’t think correctly. Air-head for multiple days, culminating in the worst migraine of my life Dec 31. Migraine was a pounding in my head, like my brain was leaking fire and I started to lose my vision."

After December some symptoms come in bouts. The heart pain stopped. The shortness of breath comes and goes but it is not as pronounced (no feelings like I'm having a heartattack). I started to get autoimmune like symptoms that also come and go including swollen salivary glands, dry mouth, dry nose with nose bleeds (very clotty blood), dry eyes, vision problems, fatigue. I also had a bout of back spasms and seizing and once I could get up and walk again I had drop foot a bit (but honestly, this may be more structural as I've been rehabbing a rotated pelvis and back injury).

I have always had very heavy menstrual cycles- no matter diet, supplements, etc. - and I have passed even more clots than before (I did not think that was possible), last month especially.

I find thiamine helps a lot. I also have been taking sweet wormwood, drinking tonic water and having white-pine tea and the past week, and things are improved-I feel a bit sharper- but I still have fatigue, dry eyes and swollen salivary glands.

I just ordered horse ivermectin. I probably have time to cancel. I'm not sure if I should just stick to what I'm doing plus claritin and pepcid ac.

skuabird, first, are you doing a Peat style diet now? How's your thyroid--your heart rate and temp first thing in the morning? Are you using progesterone?

Also, do I understand correctly that you never had these symptoms before December? How were you feeling before December?

skuabird

skuabird, first, are you doing a Peat style diet now? How's your thyroid--your heart rate and temp first thing in the morning? Are you using progesterone?
Yes, I came over from carnivore in January after experiencing those symptoms because I was afraid they were diet related. I was also having a lot of joint pain from fasting and I just felt constantly stressed (2 years carni, 8 or more years paleo, keto off and on). I was become extremely withdrawn and risk-adverse personality-wise too. I was drawn to this type of eating after being diagnosed with arthritis as a teen- I was very adventurous and active in my twenties, still on a low carb, no dairy, no grain diet, but it seemed to catch up to me.

- Temp in January 2021 was always 96.something (armpit), HR was very low (60s) and only would come up a bit during the day
- Now it is still 96.something. (morning has been 96.3F lately) usually rises to 97.9, HR 80s after coffee, desiccated thyroid, pregnenolone (small amount) and DHEA (even smaller amount- less than 5mg)
- I use progesterone in the evenings. At first I took mega doses in my luteal, now I take three drops almost every night
- sometimes I take thyroid at night if I'm freezing and feeling overly stimulated

(I just ran out of thyroid but ordered more)

Also, do I understand correctly that you never had these symptoms before December? How were you feeling before December?
Ok, so I felt crappy in 2020, but was able to solider through. I lost my job due to covid and once I figured the death rates weren't as crazy as predicted I got a job in a very busy grocery store- inner city chicago. I had at least one covid+ co-worker. Around the time (End August/September) I was working with this person I started to feel extreme fatigue, I felt exactly like I did when I had mono -heavy, zero energy, zombie. My husband and I moved the f out of chicago because riots and covid regs were getting out of hand and I started learning about Peat's ideas through strong sistas, Danny and Georgi.

I had fatigue in September-November but it wasn't crippling, December was. January started with Peatisms as a course correct. Still had shortness of breath and a lot of other symptoms...but compared to December, it was going from thinking I was going to die to this seems to be getting better...it has gotten better and better. But I still have bad bouts, and my fatigue is still too much...I struggle even staying focused with friends doing fun things. :(

Nemo

- Temp in January 2021 was always 96.something (armpit), HR was very low (60s) and only would come up a bit during the day
- Now it is still 96.something. (morning has been 96.3F lately) usually rises to 97.9, HR 80s after coffee, desiccated thyroid, pregnenolone (small amount) and DHEA (even smaller amount- less than 5mg)
- I use progesterone in the evenings. At first I took mega doses in my luteal, now I take three drops almost every night
- sometimes I take thyroid at night if I'm freezing and feeling overly stimulated

(I just ran out of thyroid but ordered more)

So are you still working on getting your thyroid levels up a bit more? By dessicated thyroid you mean something like Armour? Have you considered taking it in small bits through the day?

When you take the thyroid at night because you feel over-stimulated, I assume it helps? Are you eating enough? Are you eating at night to keep down adrenalin and cortisol? If you're eating the same amount as before you started stimulating your metabolism, you can just run out of blood sugar and get that over-stimulated feeling from adrenalin. Are you getting plenty of salt and sugar?

How are you doing with the arthritis? Inflammation gone down?

How's the insulin resistance?

Yellow skin?

Nose bleeds?

Ok, so I felt crappy in 2020, but was able to solider through. I lost my job due to covid and once I figured the death rates weren't as crazy as predicted I got a job in a very busy grocery store- inner city chicago. I had at least one covid+ co-worker. Around the time (End August/September) I was working with this person I started to feel extreme fatigue, I felt exactly like I did when I had mono -heavy, zero energy, zombie.

Yes, that is important, because there seems to be a connection between Covid/the spike protein and waking up Epstein-Barr (that mono feeling), all connected to copper/iron dysregulation from the spike proteins. I assume you never had a Covid test or treatment?

I had fatigue in September-November but it wasn't crippling, December was. January started with Peatisms as a course correct. Still had shortness of breath and a lot of other symptoms...but compared to December, it was going from thinking I was going to die to this seems to be getting better...it has gotten better and better. But I still have bad bouts, and my fatigue is still too much...I struggle even staying focused with friends doing fun things. :(

The fatigue and shortness of breath are classic Covid/spike protein symptoms too. Not sure whether you actually had Covid or just picked up spike proteins. The confusion, speech problems, losing vision, migraines, air head, maybe the nose bleeds. The clotty bleeding.

So it sounds like you're dealing with some stress hormones late in the day that should be fixable with food, maybe a bit more progesterone, maybe taking thyroid in little bits through the day instead of all at once in the morning and only occasionally at night.

But you also do sound rather Covid-ish, like maybe you picked up the virus and never fully recovered. Especially since pine needle tea and tonic water seem to help.

I'm not a doctor, but if it were me with these symptoms, I'd do a Covid cure. Since long-haulers are having success with the H1/H2 blockers, I'd give it a go.

Did you say you were taking DHEA in the morning? Maybe add a few more drops of progesterone with that. It won't put you to sleep if you take it in the morning with the DHEA.

I think you said you were taking a very little bit of pregnenolone? I might add a few drops of that through the day. It truly does seem brain protective. It helped greatly with my MS-type symptoms.

And then I would monitor how you feel. This all might do it without any further intervention, or you might need a bigger dose, more help, you might need a doctor you can work with for different things. Let's see how you feel in a couple of weeks.

If you can get the Zyrtec and Pepcid today, I wouldn't wait for ivermectin to arrive. I'd just start.

That's how I'd handle this if it were me. Just don't overdose in a panic. Nice and easy, nice and slow, every small step adds up. I've never once had anything good come of overdosing in a panic.

Last edited:

skuabird

So are you still working on getting your thyroid levels up a bit more? By dessicated thyroid you mean something like Armour? Have you considered taking it in small bits through the day?
I take the one from Grass Fed Beef Thyroid - Natural Desiccated Thyroid Supplement - NDT It's affordable and I didn't need to talk to a Dr. I'm in kind of a catch twenty-two here. So, I'm having health problems that are preventing me from working (I am applying to desk jobs) and I need to work to afford better treatment. I am an immigrant and very reluctant to use any gov programs.

When I get the new thyroid I will try taking it throughout the day.

When you take the thyroid at night because you feel over-stimulated, I assume it helps?
Yes, I feel like I'm running on adrenaline. Sometimes when I should be winding down to go to bed I get MORE energy than I had all day, bad insomnia, racing thoughts, feeling like I need to run or something. Taking some thyroid usually helps the most (out of the things I try- glycine in milk and/or magnesium).

Are you eating enough?
Yes. I am fat. I'm 5'9", been overweight since I had whooping cough as a kid (it was also the time parents divorced so all could have been stress-related).
January - started at 190lb, low for me because I'm usually a fat but muscular 200lb
Now - 250lb with Peatisms, I eat often and love cheese and ice cream (trying to slow down/stop).

Are you eating at night to keep down adrenalin and cortisol?
Yes, I crave sugar at the end of the day so I usually have some fruit at very least. I like honey added to teas and fruit too.

How are you doing with the arthritis? Inflammation gone down?
Yes, arthritis is down...it's really strange. I thought dairy caused my flare-ups but it has been just the same as on carnivore. I do have some structural problems, bulging discs, that can be worse some days but it may not be some internal response thing going on.

How's the insulin resistance?

Yellow skin?

Nose bleeds?
I don't feel hypoglycemic like I did on low carb. However, I am concerned I am still insulin resistant (gain weight easily especially in stomach, vision problems).

Yellow skin was def the worse in December. I noticed the biggest change after taking thyroid. Since I did paleo-style eating I had yellow around my face and in my calluses on my hands and it is better than it ever has been. However, I do go through these bouts of about a week where I get really pale and feel cold all over again. The yellow really comes through then, as does very blue veins and I have like old women raisin hands.

Haven't had a nose bleed since I was on a walk a few weeks ago. The blood clotted really easily. They aren't that common but are spontaneous and heavy enough to raise concern.

I assume you never had a Covid test or treatment?
No, at the time I was very dismissive of covid. I wanted to catch it so I didn't have to fear it anymore. I also thought there were a lot of false positives with the PCR testing.

Did you say you were taking DHEA in the morning? Maybe add a few more drops of progesterone with that. It won't put you to sleep if you take it in the morning with the DHEA.
Yes, I usually take DHEA without progesterone in the morning...but I have considered and dabbled with taking some too. I will try to do it more frequently (to avoid any potential estrogen conversion).

I think you said you were taking a very little bit of pregnenolone? I might add a few drops of that through the day. It truly does seem brain protective. It helped greatly with my MS-type symptoms.
Interesting. I will try it. I have more sjorgen's syndrome-like symptoms now. I wonder if there is a genetic factor involved...

My grandmother had MS and I started researching it as a kid. I know there is a predominant theory of it being connected to the EBV. My grandma ended up passing from leukemia pretty young (in her sixties). I feel like all of this is connected, and from your posts, it sounds like long-lasting dysregulated iron metabolism (maybe also why the women in my family tend to have brutal periods/get hysterectomies at young ages).

If you can get the Zyrtec and Pepcid today, I wouldn't wait for ivermectin to arrive. I'd just start.
I have claritin here- took two today of 10mg loratadine. I'm out of those now but have 5mg/120mg pseudoephedrine sulfate claritin tabs. I'm going to pick up some pepcid.

Nemo

I take the one from Grass Fed Beef Thyroid - Natural Desiccated Thyroid Supplement - NDT It's affordable and I didn't need to talk to a Dr. I'm in kind of a catch twenty-two here. So, I'm having health problems that are preventing me from working (I am applying to desk jobs) and I need to work to afford better treatment. I am an immigrant and very reluctant to use any gov programs.

When I get the new thyroid I will try taking it throughout the day.

Okay, got it, I have a family member in the same position.

Yes, I feel like I'm running on adrenaline. Sometimes when I should be winding down to go to bed I get MORE energy than I had all day, bad insomnia, racing thoughts, feeling like I need to run or something. Taking some thyroid usually helps the most (out of the things I try- glycine in milk and/or magnesium).

You know, this can also be a symptom of too much thyroid. How much are you taking? One scoop? More?

If you eat a piece of salty cheese with a glass of OJ or nice sweet fruit at bedtime, does it relieve the symptoms? Or do they remain?

Yes. I am fat. I'm 5'9", been overweight since I had whooping cough as a kid (it was also the time parents divorced so all could have been stress-related).
January - started at 190lb, low for me because I'm usually a fat but muscular 200lb
Now - 250lb with Peatisms, I eat often and love cheese and ice cream (trying to slow down/stop).

Okay, do you use any niacinamide? Might want to start taking 25 mg three times a day with food (sugar).

Yes, I crave sugar at the end of the day so I usually have some fruit at very least. I like honey added to teas and fruit too.

Okay.

Yes, arthritis is down...it's really strange. I thought dairy caused my flare-ups but it has been just the same as on carnivore. I do have some structural problems, bulging discs, that can be worse some days but it may not be some internal response thing going on.

So inflammation doesn't seem to be a problem. Good.

I don't feel hypoglycemic like I did on low carb. However, I am concerned I am still insulin resistant (gain weight easily especially in stomach, vision problems).

Good clue.

Let's see if the right foods at the right time will control the adrenalin and cortisol, plus maybe add that progesterone when you take DHEA. Maybe keep the DHEA to 2 mg for now, take with maybe 6 mg progesterone to start.

No fasting, no starving. When you're hungry, you eat. Are you getting proper amounts of protein? If you get enough protein and sugar, you tend to be so full you can't overeat fat. Plenty of salt throughout the day and at bedtime to keep adrenalin down. But eat some fat late with sugar and salt to keep your blood sugar from crashing overnight and to help you get to sleep. Throw some salt on your ice cream or eat salty cheese and fruit or OJ right before bed. Or a glass of warm whole milk with both sugar and salt.

If that doesn't control the insomnia, racing thoughts, etc., then we have to look at other things.

Yellow skin was def the worse in December. I noticed the biggest change after taking thyroid. Since I did paleo-style eating I had yellow around my face and in my calluses on my hands and it is better than it ever has been. However, I do go through these bouts of about a week where I get really pale and feel cold all over again. The yellow really comes through then, as does very blue veins and I have like old women raisin hands.

Let's talk about this. It could be due to being hypothyroid, which you still clearly are. But take a look at this page, okay?

See those chills in the symptoms? The mono feeling?

Chicago is still a sanctuary city. It might be a good idea if you get over to the Rush University Medical Center for an evaluation of the jaundice. That's an academic medical center and hospital where they know what they are doing and they can't turn you down for inability to pay.

Because you've had kidney pain and some stomach pain and back pain, it would be good to rule out some of the things that could be behind that. If it's some of that stuff you need to know. Not to freak you out, but it would be good to rule this out:

On the other hand, it could well be related to a short-term infection, even Covid/spike proteins, especially since you have swollen glands, you're still eating, you're not talking about nausea or vomiting. I had a stepbrother with hepatitis. He couldn't eat at all.

Rush is a good place, in my experience. I've had family members get good care there. On the other hand, they are going to push you into getting the vax, and any positive Covid test could get you mandated to stay home for 10 days.

You have to make this decision. Let me know if you feel it would be better to rule out more serious stuff asap or if you feel that's out of the question for the moment and those symptoms aren't really a good fit. If you want to try the antihistamines first, we can do that.

If you have another doctor you can trust for a discreet test without pushing the vax on you, let me know that.

Haven't had a nose bleed since I was on a walk a few weeks ago. The blood clotted really easily. They aren't that common but are spontaneous and heavy enough to raise concern.

Okay, so it's not just due to winter dry air.

No, at the time I was very dismissive of covid. I wanted to catch it so I didn't have to fear it anymore. I also thought there were a lot of false positives with the PCR testing.

Yes, for sure.

Yes, I usually take DHEA without progesterone in the morning...but I have considered and dabbled with taking some too. I will try to do it more frequently (to avoid any potential estrogen conversion).

Good.

Interesting. I will try it. I have more sjorgen's syndrome-like symptoms now. I wonder if there is a genetic factor involved...

Are you thinking of the dry eyes and dry mouth?

My grandmother had MS and I started researching it as a kid. I know there is a predominant theory of it being connected to the EBV. My grandma ended up passing from leukemia pretty young (in her sixties). I feel like all of this is connected, and from your posts, it sounds like long-lasting dysregulated iron metabolism (maybe also why the women in my family tend to have brutal periods/get hysterectomies at young ages).

Yes, EBV is very much connected to disregulated copper too. I'm wondering if Covid/spikes disregulated your copper and started a chain reaction. There are even reports of Covid-caused jaundice, although it sounds like this started years back for you.

I have claritin here- took two today of 10mg loratadine. I'm out of those now but have 5mg/120mg pseudoephedrine sulfate claritin tabs. I'm going to pick up some pepcid.

All right, you're started. One step at a time.

skuabird

Thank you so much for your thoughtful replies, Nemo. I really appreciate it.

You know, this can also be a symptom of too much thyroid. How much are you taking? One scoop? More?
Just one little scoop in the morning. I was taking it at night like once a week. I am admittedly bad at consistently taking my HR and temp, I should keep a closer eye on it.

If you eat a piece of salty cheese with a glass of OJ or nice sweet fruit at bedtime, does it relieve the symptoms? Or do they remain?
They usually are better if I have ice cream before bed. But all those calories and my inability to put the ice cream down makes it more of a once a week thing (because I eat the whole tub in a day or two). Again, something I could be better about monitoring my body's reactions to.

Okay, do you use any niacinamide? Might want to start taking 25 mg three times a day with food (sugar).
Even after hearing people on the forums talk about niacinamide...I got niacin because I was worried about liver-burden. So I take 150mg niacin with food once per day and I also got inositol (which maybe redundant?) I just started taking both about 4-5 days ago. They could explain the improvements lately too...but the swollen salivary gland happened after I started taking them. My eyes definitely got worse too...

Are you getting proper amounts of protein? If you get enough protein and sugar, you tend to be so full you can't overeat fat.
I'm still eating a lot of meat like when I was carnivore. I will have lots of ground beef in a mushroom chili or like 1 1/2 skinless chicken breast in a curry with rice. I do feel better when I leverage protein early and definitely eat less cheese and fat when I do- but I don't always follow my own ideals and snack on cheese all day, with most of the protein happening at dinner.

I am still a bit frightened of sugar (unless it's in ice cream lol). I stopped drinking orange juice early on, though I have been having some cranberry and pomegranate juice very recently. I may look at OJ again...esp before bed.

Let's talk about this. It could be due to being hypothyroid, which you still clearly are. But take a look at this page, okay?

See those chills in the symptoms? The mono feeling?
I have looked this up...yeah. It's been like that for a while, but it gets worse if I take pain-killers during my period (I get pale stools and nausea). My eyes have never turned yellow. The max has been armpits, but that has gone away since December.

On the other hand, it could well be related to a short-term infection, even Covid/spike proteins, especially since you have swollen glands, you're still eating, you're not talking about nausea or vomiting. I had a stepbrother with hepatitis. He couldn't eat at all.

Rush is a good place, in my experience. I've had family members get good care there. On the other hand, they are going to push you into getting the vax, and any positive Covid test could get you mandated to stay home for 10 days.

You have to make this decision. Let me know if you feel it would be better to rule out more serious stuff asap or if you feel that's out of the question for the moment and those symptoms aren't really a good fit. If you want to try the antihistamines first, we can do that.

If you have another doctor you can trust for a discreet test without pushing the vax on you, let me know that.
We aren't in Chicago anymore. We moved to Virginia in October. My husband has applied for gov help here as he has his own health problems (that's a hell of a story for another time- but you wanna talk about PUFA and estrogen leading to diabetes, cancer- he's doing fine now. Much better on carbs even though I told him to go keto for his type II a few years ago- he is actually losing weight adding carbs back in.)

Are you thinking of the dry eyes and dry mouth?
Yes, and the swollen salivary glands. I go through a bout like every luteal phase or so since the start of this year. The last couple years I had dry eyes, fatigue and joint pain that come together...the swollen salivary glands and dry mouth feel like an escalation in the head region (but the joint pain isn't as bad if at all).

Gone Peating

Remember that there can be other causes of brain fog. But yes, odds are decent that this is related to your Covid and that spike protein prions are an issue, especially since you're already dealing with thyroid.

There are some simple effective treatments you can still try on your own (see below). If they don't work, I would see a doctor to get tests and a diagnosis.

You're using very good stuff and I would continue using all of it. I would be splashing plenty of progesterone on my head right now.

Zelenko says you may add hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days if you're not seeing improvement after two days of ivermectin.

I'd take a look at his complete protocol and also at Fleming's:

Note that Fleming uses other drugs that will kick spike proteins off other receptors and clean up plaques, and you may need that extra help.

But you may want to look first at a second antihistamine, because a combo of H1 and H2 blockers seems to be working well with Covid long haulers.

Cyproheptidine blocks the H1 receptor. At high enough concentrations, it will also block the H2 receptor, but I don't think the low doses of cypro used around here will block the H2 receptor and I don't think I'd just go raising the dose.

What the scientists and Covid long haulers in the circle around scientist Walter Chestnut are using is Pepcid and Zyrtec together. Usually they use the Zyrtec at night (H1 blocker, makes you drowsy) and the Pepcid in the morning (H2 blocker).

You might consider adding morning Pepcid to your bedtime cypro.

You might start by seeing if this one simple addition will take care of the problem. There's in vitro evidence that antihistamines help block binding of the spike proteins:

And this is something you could take long-term if you need to.

If you try the Pepcid first and that's not enough, be aware that hydroxychloroquine has been shown to be effective against prions. Fleming's protocol uses a long-term dose of HCQ twice a week, with ivermectin once every two weeks for people who've been vaxxed. That would likely be appropriate for a long-hauler.

If all this doesn't help pretty fast, AJ, you need a ferritin and copper test. If your ferritin level is super high, you may need to start chelating iron. What happens is, if your body incorporated the viral rna into your dna, and you're making spike proteins, the spike proteins chelate your copper and you wind up with a terribly high ferritin level that can cause your symptoms all by itself.

We'd need to ask people around here the best way to chelate iron, or ask your doctor.

If you need further help, I would get a doctor referral here:

The doctors there will work with you with all the treatments many doctors are refusing to use (meaning everything effective). I would tell your doctor you're a Covid long hauler and bring in a copy of Fleming's protocol to talk to him about. Be sure to mention the brain fog.

You can talk to a doctor free online about any of this here:

myfreedoctor.com

They are literally free. If you have insurance, they will bill it. If not, they are free and you can make a donation if you want to. They too are hip on ivermectin and HCQ and all the other effective treatments.

If you're outside the U.S., you can find doctors in almost any country who will help you here:

Please don't put this off, Ancestral Joy. Please deal with this asap, especially since ivermectin hasn't worked. Every doctor and scientist I'm following emphasizes you'll get the best results by treating fast.

Summary:

If it were me, I'd:

1. First, add 20 mg Pepcid AC in the morning. If that doesn't take care of it, I'd:

2. Try the week of HCQ. If that doesn't work, I'd:

3. Get the test of your copper and ferritin levels. If ferritin is super high, I'd chelate. If that isn't enough, I'd:

4. Take the Fleming protocol to a doctor you can work with on the rest of the protocol and whatever tests and scans you need to rule out other problems.
Wow! I'd never heard of myfreedoctor.com. Thank you!!!

Nemo

Just one little scoop in the morning. I was taking it at night like once a week. I am admittedly bad at consistently taking my HR and temp, I should keep a closer eye on it.

You know, I have this strong feeling you should microdose. Like maybe you need a quarter scoop instead of a full scoop but divided up so you take just a teeny bit every 3 hours, with your final little bit at bedtime.

I was up to a grain and a half of thyroid and not healing any of the stuff I wanted to heal and unable to fall asleep at night. I cut back to a very small dose and got my heart rate and temps where I wanted them and started losing weight, muscle stiffness relieved, all of that. And I fall right asleep at bedtime.

They usually are better if I have ice cream before bed. But all those calories and my inability to put the ice cream down makes it more of a once a week thing (because I eat the whole tub in a day or two). Again, something I could be better about monitoring my body's reactions to.

So this might be stress and maybe you're missing some nutrients. I'm wondering if you're getting enough copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium, and B vitamins.

Even after hearing people on the forums talk about niacinamide...I got niacin because I was worried about liver-burden. So I take 150mg niacin with food once per day and I also got inositol (which maybe redundant?) I just started taking both about 4-5 days ago. They could explain the improvements lately too...but the swollen salivary gland happened after I started taking them. My eyes definitely got worse too...

You know, niacinamide is like a magical gift from God. It helps with so much stuff it's ridiculous, including many of the problems you're talking about, like weight gain, insulin resistance.

I'm still eating a lot of meat like when I was carnivore. I will have lots of ground beef in a mushroom chili or like 1 1/2 skinless chicken breast in a curry with rice. I do feel better when I leverage protein early and definitely eat less cheese and fat when I do- but I don't always follow my own ideals and snack on cheese all day, with most of the protein happening at dinner.

I'm wondering if you could sip skim milk all day, with sugar and a little salt in it, instead. Maybe alternate with OJ. If you're hungry or needing salt or just needing energy, you're going to reach for cheese.

And remember, you want a high calcium:phosphorus ratio. So it would be good to get your milk drinking up and your meat eating down a bit.

I am still a bit frightened of sugar (unless it's in ice cream lol). I stopped drinking orange juice early on, though I have been having some cranberry and pomegranate juice very recently. I may look at OJ again...esp before bed.

You know, if you have OJ or sugared skim milk available to sip on during the day between meals, the extra calcium is good for you. The sugar is good for energy. The protein is good for you. The minerals in the OJ are good for you. It all helps ward off low blood sugar and stress hormones, and gives you a lot of the protein and minerals you need.

I have looked this up...yeah. It's been like that for a while, but it gets worse if I take pain-killers during my period (I get pale stools and nausea). My eyes have never turned yellow. The max has been armpits, but that has gone away since December.

You know where your gallbladder is? It can feel below your heart, above your stomach. When you get the nausea, do you get pain right there?

We aren't in Chicago anymore. We moved to Virginia in October. My husband has applied for gov help here as he has his own health problems (that's a hell of a story for another time- but you wanna talk about PUFA and estrogen leading to diabetes, cancer- he's doing fine now. Much better on carbs even though I told him to go keto for his type II a few years ago- he is actually losing weight adding carbs back in.)

Okay, so no sanctuary. I'm sorry your husband's been sick. Glad you've improved his diet.

Yes, and the swollen salivary glands. I go through a bout like every luteal phase or so since the start of this year. The last couple years I had dry eyes, fatigue and joint pain that come together...the swollen salivary glands and dry mouth feel like an escalation in the head region (but the joint pain isn't as bad if at all).

When you say swollen salivary glands, do you mean those glands on the sides of your neck below your ears where you put on perfume? Kind of behind the jaw bone?

Okay, remember salt at bedtime even if you have to salt your ice cream.

I think you took Claritin, your h1 blocker already. So tomorrow morning, Pepcid if you can for your h2 blocker and let us know how you do.

One other thing. If you'd like to talk to a doctor about the jaundice, myfreedoctor.com is truly free. If you have insurance they'll bill it, but otherwise it's free and you can make a donation if you want to. Just tell the doctor you think you're dealing with Long Covid.

They are fully up to speed on the Covid and vax stuff and willing to write prescriptions you may need. And they are safe for you.

Last edited:

skuabird

So this might be stress and maybe you're missing some nutrients. I'm wondering if you're getting enough copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium, and B vitamins.
I was using zinc in an attempt to lessen these symptoms but not addressing copper. I was not eating liver- I am now, about 1/2 to 1 oz per day. B vitamins, calcium, magnesium should be good. I eat a lot of dairy all day, supplement magnesium and take a methylated b-complex once and a while (as well as trying the individual b-vitamins with food).

You know, niacinamide is like a magical gift from God. It helps with so much stuff it's ridiculous, including many of the problems you're talking about, like weight gain, insulin resistance.
So I hear lol. My methylated B complex has niacinamide. I will rely on that for now...maybe but it by itself in the future.

You know where your gallbladder is? It can feel below your heart, above your stomach. When you get the nausea, do you get pain right there?
I used to get gallbladder attacks (or what felt like it) a lot during paleo. Like starch (sweet potato) plus fatty beef would do it, especially if I had an alcoholic drink.

I haven't felt it complaining in at least a year.

When I get nausea it seems more general- it's from taking painkillers. I used to get bad stomach pain on ibuprofen so I switched to sodium naproxen. With both I get pale stools after a couple days of period cramps and generally feel like garbage. I have tried kratom- it seems less damaging to the liver (at least in the short term) but I end up needing to taper to get off of it because I grow dependent on it very fast.

When you say swollen salivary glands, do you mean those glands on the sides of your neck below your ears where you put on perfume?
No, I mean the parotid gland. The medical term would be like bilateral sialadenitis. I don't feel stones, it isn't painful, but my inner cheek swells up against my teeth. It makes an impression on my inner cheeks, like a shelf in my flesh. And because it is sticking in so far I often accidentally chew the side of my mouth, It's been happening since around January- usually right after ovulation/beginning of luteal phase for 3-7 days, then goes away again. Kind of like mini-mumps.

From what I've read, it is probably caused by a viral infection- "such as mumps, flu, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), and the human immune-deficiency virus (HIV)".

I haven't had thyroid the last couple days. Last night I took half a pill of pepcid (so 10mg instead of 20). I ate a fruit salad with sugar and salt...went to bed....realized I was ravenously hungry so got up and had some yogurt and honey (I know, yogurt isn't the best). I then had insomnia, a headache and a got really hot and sweaty (probably fever but it wan't alarming, just uncomfortable). I felt weird for a while but fell asleep (like 2-3am). I woke up at 7:30 today feeling ok, my nose was stuffed up, which was unusual, and my mouth was not dry. The swelling in my mouth seems to be going down quicker than usual. I'll see what happens today.

Thanks again Nemo!

Nemo

I was using zinc in an attempt to lessen these symptoms but not addressing copper. I was not eating liver- I am now, about 1/2 to 1 oz per day. B vitamins, calcium, magnesium should be good. I eat a lot of dairy all day, supplement magnesium and take a methylated b-complex once and a while (as well as trying the individual b-vitamins with food).

So I hear lol. My methylated B complex has niacinamide. I will rely on that for now...maybe but it by itself in the future.

Okay, you're on top of nutrients. Very good.

I used to get gallbladder attacks (or what felt like it) a lot during paleo. Like starch (sweet potato) plus fatty beef would do it, especially if I had an alcoholic drink.

I haven't felt it complaining in at least a year.

Okay, good. Rule out gallbladder. May have been a bit sluggish from being hypothyroid.

When I get nausea it seems more general- it's from taking painkillers. I used to get bad stomach pain on ibuprofen so I switched to sodium naproxen. With both I get pale stools after a couple days of period cramps and generally feel like garbage. I have tried kratom- it seems less damaging to the liver (at least in the short term) but I end up needing to taper to get off of it because I grow dependent on it very fast.

I never heard of nausea from ibuprofen and the like before but I just looked it up and apparently it's common. So I'm still concerned about your liver, but you know to avoid ibuprofen and the like.

No, I mean the parotid gland. The medical term would be like bilateral sialadenitis. I don't feel stones, it isn't painful, but my inner cheek swells up against my teeth. It makes an impression on my inner cheeks, like a shelf in my flesh. And because it is sticking in so far I often accidentally chew the side of my mouth, It's been happening since around January- usually right after ovulation/beginning of luteal phase for 3-7 days, then goes away again. Kind of like mini-mumps.

From what I've read, it is probably caused by a viral infection- "such as mumps, flu, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), and the human immune-deficiency virus (HIV)".

Okay, tumors don't go away after 3-7 days, so everything keeps pointing at EBV, which you can zap with ivermectin if the antihistamines don't take care of it.

I haven't had thyroid the last couple days. Last night I took half a pill of pepcid (so 10mg instead of 20). I ate a fruit salad with sugar and salt...went to bed....realized I was ravenously hungry so got up and had some yogurt and honey (I know, yogurt isn't the best). I then had insomnia, a headache and a got really hot and sweaty (probably fever but it wan't alarming, just uncomfortable). I felt weird for a while but fell asleep (like 2-3am). I woke up at 7:30 today feeling ok, my nose was stuffed up, which was unusual, and my mouth was not dry. The swelling in my mouth seems to be going down quicker than usual. I'll see what happens today.

Thanks again Nemo!

So when you have the fruit salad with sugar and salt, you need some fat with that so that you don't get exactly what happened. Have full-fat milk or cheese or yogurt with that fruit salad right off the bat and you should be okay.

I'm still worried about the jaundice, possible endotoxins, but EBV could explain everything and the Zyrtec and Pepcid should help with that. If they don't get it all the way, ivermectin should help. So let's keep going.

And remember, if you have liver issues, niacinamide and sugar will help. Niacinamide is good for the brain too. If you can get good Vitamin E (like Tocovit from Idealabs), that would help your liver too.

And remember, the H1 blocker should help you sleep if you take it right at bedtime.

Let us know how you feel on 10 mg Pepcid.

And we'll take it from there.

Pablo Cruise

A new British study says low levels of B12 have shown to cause the brain to shrink in size. Note that is low levels, not deficiencies. Smaller brain size is associated with poor brain function.

skuabird

I'm still worried about the jaundice, possible endotoxins, but EBV could explain everything and the Zyrtec and Pepcid should help with that. If they don't get it all the way, ivermectin should help. So let's keep going.
I think you may have helped me solve the mystery! I looked up chronic EBV and it maps well with the things I've experienced.

I may log about my symptom history at some point. Low-carb diets seem to either reactivate it or...I'm in such a chronic state that adding stress leads to worsening symptoms: yellow skin, cold, weird looking hands, very bad fatigue. I probably have an enlarged liver at very least.

Anyhoo, I feel pretty productive today and was having this weird sensation on the back of my head/spine. Like having a deep epiphany with someone in conversation- the hairs on the back of my neck are standing on end. I think it's the antihistamines.

Hope you are doing okay @AncestralJoy

Nemo

I think you may have helped me solve the mystery! I looked up chronic EBV and it maps well with the things I've experienced.

I may log about my symptom history at some point. Low-carb diets seem to either reactivate it or...I'm in such a chronic state that adding stress leads to worsening symptoms: yellow skin, cold, weird looking hands, very bad fatigue. I probably have an enlarged liver at very least.

Anyhoo, I feel pretty productive today and was having this weird sensation on the back of my head/spine. Like having a deep epiphany with someone in conversation- the hairs on the back of my neck are standing on end. I think it's the antihistamines.

Hope you are doing okay @AncestralJoy

Skuabird, I just saw another study that shows the spike protein has a special sequence that mimics bacterial sepsis.

All the symptoms are what you've been describing: dry cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, build-up of fluid in the lungs, plus fever, chills, headache, sore throat, muscle pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

I'm taking the epiphany as a good sign, like your body mustering its troops. I think you're on the right track.

koshko

If one has had covid 18months ago and Is struggling with cognitive decline such as forgetting people’s names who are known and struggling with brain fog, Would it be wise to consider the risk for prions disease from the spike protein exposure
if so what are some ways to mitigate damage or prevent further degeneration

coffee aspirin methylene blue ivermectin cyproheptidine liver oysters and Progesterone and thyroid are in use currently

anything else that could protect brain function?
feeling a bit scary strugggling with this cognitive function looking for ideas/hope/other people’s experience
Thank you all, i might have found the reason of my odd symptoms that i have been suffering for months. I thought i developped some version of dyslexia, because i started to confuse nouns and verbs while talking. I want to say pen but i say door or chicken and this happens all the time! i also realised how hard it is to write i have to check if i am writing the word right several times like it is a new language that i am not familiar with. I feel so weird and stupid! I forget everything, i was burning my apartment almost.
My other symptoms are hot flashes (takes more than 2hours) , dry and numb nose with numb upper teeth (feels like dental anesthetics), swollen lymph nodes around the neck (all the time), fatigue for days or weeks, feeling someone is squeezing my throat (hope it is related to my thyroid antibodies but it might not be), my menstrual bleeding became very light (my hormones are fine).
I feel distant like i am not here, i always check my eyes because i feel like my vision get blurry most of the time. i feel like i am in someone elses body.
I started taking thyroid, my b12 is fine, not sure about other Bs, i am trying to figure out thiamine dose, i eat liver. I am coming from carnivore diet so i might have deficiencies, peating for 3months, but i am having these symptoms after(mostly the next day) going to my ballet class where i have to wear a mask but i touch some sweaty body parts or share the same barre.
Oh, i felt so air-headed with squeezy feeling on my throat and spent days laying down 2 months ago.(happened after a class)

I need to heal my cognitive ...(i forgot the word), yes i need to gain my abilities back and hoping to hear from you.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Thank you all, i might have found the reason of my odd symptoms that i have been suffering for months. I thought i developped some version of dyslexia, because i started to confuse nouns and verbs while talking. I want to say pen but i say door or chicken and this happens all the time! i also realised how hard it is to write i have to check if i am writing the word right several times like it is a new language that i am not familiar with. I feel so weird and stupid! I forget everything, i was burning my apartment almost.
My other symptoms are hot flashes (takes more than 2hours) , dry and numb nose with numb upper teeth (feels like dental anesthetics), swollen lymph nodes around the neck (all the time), fatigue for days or weeks, feeling someone is squeezing my throat (hope it is related to my thyroid antibodies but it might not be), my menstrual bleeding became very light (my hormones are fine).
I feel distant like i am not here, i always check my eyes because i feel like my vision get blurry most of the time. i feel like i am in someone elses body.
I started taking thyroid, my b12 is fine, not sure about other Bs, i am trying to figure out thiamine dose, i eat liver. I am coming from carnivore diet so i might have deficiencies, peating for 3months, but i am having these symptoms after(mostly the next day) going to my ballet class where i have to wear a mask but i touch some sweaty body parts or share the same barre.
Oh, i felt so air-headed with squeezy feeling on my throat and spent days laying down 2 months ago.(happened after a class)

I need to heal my cognitive ...(i forgot the word), yes i need to gain my abilities back and hoping to hear from you.
But did you have covid? or did this come out of nowhere? My sister got covid and had similar symptoms (less extreme) but she says it is gradually getting better as weeks pass.

Makrosky

Btw, adam gaertner posted on his twitter a couple of studies showing resveratrol is effective preventing/treating prion stuff. This substance has a totally bad reputation in here but maybe it is worth trying?

koshko

But did you have covid? or did this come out of nowhere? My sister got covid and had similar symptoms (less extreme) but she says it is gradually getting better as weeks pass.
I havent realised any covid symptoms, i am in close contact with vaxxed people 2-3 times a week for an hour.

Makrosky

I havent realised any covid symptoms, i am in close contact with vaxxed people 2-3 times a week for an hour.
And started after being in close contact with them?

Btw have you tried pregnenolone and/or cyproheptadine?

koshko

And started after being in close contact with them?

Btw have you tried pregnenolone and/or cyproheptadine?
Yes after everyone got their shot. I sleep after the class and my symptoms start next morning. I feel terribly stupid and slow and confused for few months but hot flashes,numb nose/upper mouth/chills under extreme hot weather/blurry vision/feeling out of my body starts the day after class.
There is no cyproheptadine in this country!
I bought ketotifen syrup today because it is the only form here.And there are zyrtec, claritin also.
I havent tried pregnenolone, i have progestene-not tried yet.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals