Man With Male Pattern Baldness Regrows Hair With Methylene Blue

mujuro

I tried 5mg this morning, my highest dose yet. I skipped my SSRI for safety purposes.

So far, I am full of so much rage. I am beyond irritable. I just wanna be an ***hole to people. This is exactly what SSRI withdrawal feels like. It actually feels like the beginning of a mixed state. Not good. VERY not good.

tara

I'm in favour of seeing if you can get off SSRI, but AFAIK, it's much safer to taper down gradually than to suddenly stop?

lvysaur

Progesterone and K reversed my MPB, independently of each other

lvysaur

interesting,can you please give detail on how you have used them?
thanks

I didn't use progesterone directly, but zinc and b6 taken simultaneously, which brought on several progesterone symptoms, including hair growth.

I took vitamin k2 mk4+mk7 about once a week or so, and my hair grew back rapidly. I think larger doses of K are helpful when first correcting a deficiency, but after that your body holds onto it so efficiently that you only need 1 mg every month or so.

TheHound

I didn't use progesterone directly, but zinc and b6 taken simultaneously, which brought on several progesterone symptoms, including hair growth.

I took vitamin k2 mk4+mk7 about once a week or so, and my hair grew back rapidly. I think larger doses of K are helpful when first correcting a deficiency, but after that your body holds onto it so efficiently that you only need 1 mg every month or so.

how much zinc and b6 were you taking?

paymanz

how you know and sure you raised progesterone and that its because of zinc and b6?!its hard to say.isnt?

lvysaur

how much zinc and b6 were you taking?

Just one oyster with a 100g serving of meat did the trick for me. They have to eaten in one meal.

how you know and sure you raised progesterone and that its because of zinc and b6?!its hard to say.isnt?

Hair growth, soft facial hair, "loving" attitude towards women, teeth suddenly got worse, complete digestion of food, general lack of estrogenic symptoms. All of these are associated with progesterone.

milk_lover

soft facial hair
I got that from low doses of DHEA, very soft facial hair and deep voice. DHEA seems to be doing good in my case, but one day I took 20 mg in divided doses and my scalp the next day was filled with acne.. Maybe too much testosterone or surge of estrogen, hard to tell. I don't know if I need DHEA since already my beard grows very fast. I think pregnenolone might be more useful in my case or combination of both. Somebody mentioned that he got feminine walk from pregenolone+DHEA. That is what worries me and the low libido that can come from too much conversion of pregnenolone to progesterone. We shall see when I start the pregnenolone experiment.

paymanz

interesting, so teeth get worst with progesterone? you also said in another post ray's dental problems is because of her mother using progesterone while pregnant.whats your resource of those information?

milk_lover

interesting, so teeth get worst with progesterone? you also said in another post ray's dental problems is because of her mother using progesterone while pregnant.whats your resource of those information?
If progesterone reduces stress, I don't think it contributes to worsening of teeth. I asked Peat why my teeth got whiter when I started DHEA and he said it is probably due to the destress that could decalcify the teeth, hence whiter teeth.

paymanz

If progesterone reduces stress, I don't think it contributes to worsening of teeth. I asked Peat why my teeth got whiter when I started DHEA and he said it is probably due to the destress that could decalcify the teeth, hence whiter teeth.
how is that reducing stress also take calcium away from teeth?or the calcium that crystallized in bad place?

milk_lover

how is that reducing stress also take calcium away from teeth?or the calcium that crystallized in bad place?
yeah maybe the calcium that crystallized in bad places or wrong locations like soft tissues. Peat wrote in his three youthful hormones the following: "DHEA blocks these destructive effects of cortisone, and actively restores the normal growth and repair processes to those organs, strengthening the skin and bones and other organs. Stimulation of bone-growth by DHEA has been demonstrated in vitro (in laboratory tests), and it has been used to relieve many symptoms caused by osteoporosis and arthritis, even when applied topically in an oily solution."

I tried 5mg this morning, my highest dose yet. I skipped my SSRI for safety purposes.

So far, I am full of so much rage. I am beyond irritable. I just wanna be an ***hole to people. This is exactly what SSRI withdrawal feels like. It actually feels like the beginning of a mixed state. Not good. VERY not good.

Sounds like you had some good testosterone boost if anything.

Philomath

XPlus

Did you try the needling?
Not yet. Couldn't get that needling machine shipped to me and didn't have time to look somewhere else.

Philomath

They do needling at my daughters dermatologist's office. They needle and use your own blood serum (prp, platelet rich plasma) rather than some sort of unnatural chemicals.
I have no idea if it works. FYI, you can purchase needling rollers on Amazon - and they're pretty inexpensive too.

XPlus

They do needling at my daughters dermatologist's office. They needle and use your own blood serum (prp, platelet rich c) rather than some sort of unnatural chemicals.
They reinject your plasma into the scalp?
That would be pretty interesting as it's supposedly should accelerate healing in such a circulation-poor area.
I have no idea if it works. FYI, you can purchase needling rollers on Amazon - and they're pretty inexpensive too.

Thanks for the tip.
I wanted go for something that has more precise puncturing.

TubZy

I always thought about trying manual tearing using a needle to encourage healing but never had the guts.
Someone recently posted this swissTemples | A loss recovered here.
The guy uses some kind of a painless needling tool as part of his "protocol".
He's has a lot of mainstream blabbering on the website but I think what might be doing it for him is the needling.
I think I might give it a little try now.

Yeah it's swiss, I'm a mod on his forum and can tell you 100% that wounding works, most people don't do it right though. They just lightly roll over the top of their scalp a few times a stop or they think it's to improve absorption of other topicals which is why it works (which it really doesn't- comes from the growth factors stimulation).

Needling is probably one of the cheapest/easiest things you could do if you are suffering from MPB especially if have areas where zero hair is.

If the pain and process bothers you pick up a derminator (what I have) and do 1.5mm once a week. But you need to make you scalp bleed so the appropriate growth factors are released during repair that stimulate hair growth. I always did real lightly and only s few times, but in order to get it to really work you need to do it until it bleeds.

Methylene blue does interest me though in terms of hair growth