Metergoline Log

Discussion in 'Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by SOMO, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Risingfire

Risingfire Member

What if he lives in a rural area? There's no public transportation readily available. Even if there is, depending where he lives, it may take significantly more and increase hsi stress due to time constraints.

2. teds

teds Member

Thank you captain obvious ‍.....

3. OP
    SOMO

SOMO Member

Days 3-6 were much of the same.

On Day 2 (Friday) I dropped off my car at the mechanic and was a bit concerned that he might try to scam me.

Day 3 (Saturday) I got word back from the mechanic about what was wrong with the car, and I was feeling surprisingly low inhibition/confident when he quoted the price for fixing my vehicle. Normally I would probably have just accepted the price without much argument, but I made him throw in a free oil change and basically negotiated that if the problem persists I will be coming back for a full refund.

I do think that there are noticeable confidence-boosting effects from Metergoline, which I would chalk up to its anti-serotonin effects.

I also noticed that this effect is amplified when I consume a high carbohydrate meal (white rice in my case) - when I take the Metergoline and then eat a high carb meal a few hours later I get a rush of energy and feel alert, but there's no heart racing, mind-racing, mouth dryness or cold hands/feet so I know it's not increased adrenaline/cortisol.

I never got such positive effects from Lisuride.

I'm still taking it the same way:
    -1 drop sublingually with 1 drop DMSO, followed by black coffee on an empty stomach.

4. methylenewhite

methylenewhite Member

5. OP
    SOMO

SOMO Member

Still experiencing daily benefits.

I accidentally skipped it yesterday for the first time since I started taking it and I did not notice any negative effects.

I will probably try taking it every other day now vs. daily because the positive effects seem to last longer than a day.

I think the biggest benefit to the Metergoline is the almost immediate lifting of brain fog and mental clarity. Like caffeine without the jitters.

6. iarkosios

iarkosios Member

Have you ever tried Diamant?