Metergoline Log

SOMO

Day 1: Took 1 drop IdeaLabs Metergoline sublingually (with 1 drop DMSO.)

-Took on an empty stomach first thing in the morning
-Drank 1 cup of black coffee afterwards.

Effects:
1. On the morning commute, I felt SIGNIFICANTLY less anxiety and music sounded more vibrant. I also felt more "present" and in the moment and less detached from reality.
I also felt a bit lighter and more nimble.

2. Usually drinking coffee on an empty stomach causes high-adrenaline symptoms for me (extremely cold hands and mild anxiety.) Today, hands are warm.

3. Work - am feeling very productive, but I'm always on point, focused and productive so I would say there's no noticeable difference in productivity.

4. Regarding workplace stress: Had a few stressful situations today at work and I'm pretty un-phased by them. In other words, dealing well with stress. Normally I might be a bit rattled or bothered by disruptive or aggressive customers, but I feel kind of :rolleyes:
:shrug:

milkboi

Nice, watching this. :) What specific goal are you trying to achieve with Metergoline? Any sources on higher bioavailability due to DMSO specifically in combination with Metergoline?

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Nice, watching this. :) What specific goal are you trying to achieve with Metergoline? Any sources on higher bioavailability due to DMSO specifically in combination with Metergoline?

Goals:
1. Lowering prolactin
2. Improving mood from daily stress mainly.

I’ve been feeling stressed lately due to work and life responsibilities.
I have a mortgage, car payments, home improvements and other significant financial expenses, it gets a bit overwhelming at times. I also feel like my breathing is very shallow at times.

I think sublingual administration is already highly effective, DMSO is just the cherry on top. I just want to ensure maximal absorption. DMSO is probably overkill, but the only other thing I ever used DMSO for was knee pain from an exercise injury, by itself.

Wolf

Goals:
1. Lowering prolactin

I have a mortgage, car payments, home improvements and other significant financial expenses, it gets a bit overwhelming at times. I also feel like my breathing is very shallow at times.

I think sublingual administration is already highly effective, DMSO is just the cherry on top. I just want to ensure maximal absorption. DMSO is probably overkill, but the only other thing I ever used DMSO for was knee pain from an exercise injury, by itself.
Interested in whether or not it creates hypersexuality or similar from the lowered prolactin. Especially at the 1 drop dose you're at vs the 4 drops equivalence for Bromo. Wishing you luck as I live vicariously through you until I see this works for you and working it into my own stack.

Waynish

Have you tried lisuride? Feels a lot more powerful than metergoline to me.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Day 2:

-Took 2 drops Metergoline (only meant to do 1 but more squirted our than I intended) with 1 drop DMSO.

Effects:
1. I noticed my driving was significantly improved. the drive to work was very quick and I pretty much didn’t dip under the speed limit once.

Making turns and avoiding road hazards was easier and I feel like my brain was processing information faster.

2. Mood is elevated and lower back feels relaxed.

3. Drank black coffee on empty stomach and for the 2nd day in a row, no adrenaline symptoms. Hands warm to the touch.

4. I noticed yesterday I felt hungrier than usual at work. Usually I don’t get hungry until around 3pm, but I also feel hungry today. Generally things that increase metabolic rate also increase hunger, like thyroid or salt, so this is probably a good sign.

Last edited:
OP
SOMO

SOMO

Have you tried lisuride? Feels a lot more powerful than metergoline to me.

Yes, I have and honestly I didn’t feel any effects from it one way or the other. No negative effects and no positive effects.

How do you handle the burn under the tongue?

It only burns for 30 seconds and I’m using 99% DMSO. It’s really not any worse than actually applying DMSO to skin which causes this annoying horrible itch.

Kartoffel

Thanks for sharing your experience. Interested to see how it keeps going.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

So I would say productivity is increased more than usual.

Office has 1 less employee than usual and I'm basically done with all of my work for today and Monday and it's not even 10 AM.
Usually it would take me until around 11:30 or noon to finish everything.

Mind is working very quickly - customer complained on the phone that I was speaking too fast for her to understand. :rolleyes:

ShotTrue

Goals:
1. Lowering prolactin

You could reduce stress by not having car payments, a mortgage, etc

Kartoffel

You could reduce stress by not having car payments, a mortgage, etc

You can further reduce it by making $10 million a year. Just see your doctor for a prescription.

ShotTrue

I could reduce stress by being homeless and taking public transportation?

I doubt it.
A mortgage over buying a fourplex and renting out the three places , car payments over buying a used, low mileage car or living closer to work because on average people pay 17% of their expenses on transportation

Kartoffel

A mortgage over buying a fourplex and renting out the three places , car payments over buying a used, low mileage car or living closer to work because on average people pay 17% of their expenses on transportation

I think there are already enough threads with phony, financial advise in other threads. Let's not spoil this thread with this off topic bs, and let this be a place for hearing and discussing SOMO's experience with metergoline.

ShotTrue

I think there are already enough threads with phony, financial advise in other threads. Let's not spoil this thread with this off topic bs, and let this be a place for hearing and discussing SOMO's experience with metergoline.
I haven’t seen any phony financial advice, OP was taking a drug to reduce stress and I mentioned some financial liabilities of his that could be reworked to reduce stress, but I’m fine not delving further

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals