MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL - YouTube

OP
B

Birdie

Lol, how could there be? The long term effects are unknown at this point. They even mention it in the consent form-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGiPdTMC9kg

Even in trials, the initial vaxxed have only been so for 1 year. Who would know the 2 year, 5 year, 10 year, or generational effects at this point? Other than someone with a time machine.

Yes, we got a laugh over that too. He really said it! He went to Harvard.

Rick K

Yes, we got a laugh over that too. He really said it! He went to Harvard.
Well, since he went to HAVAD (my best New England accent) then we must bow and scrape.

OP
B

Birdie

A quote from the article:

... know that the globalists are not our only concern. There is a wall of self absorbed and power hungry peons in the way, and they want whatever scraps they can get from the big boy’s table. They are not oblivious; they have not been tricked into doing the things they do. They are a sad and pathetic bunch but they are still dangerous in their ambitions, and they will continue to slither out of the woodwork as the covid agenda progresses.

P

Peatness

An MD friend of ours just announced enthusiastically that he is about to get the booster. My husband has been sending articles since early 2020. He recently sent him a Dr. Malone article, and this guy responded that Malone's opinions are "outside the medical consensus." Well, that's true. :):

The VAERS numbers mean nothing to him. He hears what the group tells him to hear. One thing he said was that there is no evidence of future problems for the vaxxed.
This is insanity

Rick K

A quote from the article:

... know that the globalists are not our only concern. There is a wall of self absorbed and power hungry peons in the way, and they want whatever scraps they can get from the big boy’s table. They are not oblivious; they have not been tricked into doing the things they do. They are a sad and pathetic bunch but they are still dangerous in their ambitions, and they will continue to slither out of the woodwork as the covid agenda progresses.
Reminds me of the movie Titanic where the third class passenger thugs kept the third class passengers below while first class escaped on the lifeboats.

haidut

all of the production was outsourced to asia over the last 20 years. the contribution of industry to uk/usa gdp is like 15% - you can't make something out of nothing

It has actually been almost constant in the 1947-2015 period when measured as a share of real GDP - i.e. in the 11%-15% range. Why no sudden decline despite the outsourcing of manufacturing to China/India over the last 20 years?

Sweet Meat

It has actually been almost constant in the 1947-2015 period when measured as a share of real GDP - i.e. in the 11%-15% range. Why no sudden decline despite the outsourcing of manufacturing to China/India over the last 20 years?

gdp doesn't care where the good are manufactured because no country is going to audit employees in another country when they are not obligated to, and when doing so would result in a net loss via tax and lower the national gdp

for example, chinese employees manufacturing american goods on paper will be considered american employees for the purposes of tax, even though none of the wages for those goods will ever enter the american economy

so while real gdp might look like it's staying solid on paper - in reality, all the industry that produced those goods 70 years ago would have been american industry and all the wages maintaining it would have been american wages - that is no longer the case, but the company's are still american companies, so as long as they produce goods, regardless of how they produce them, it is reflected in a nation's real gdp

haidut

gdp doesn't care where the good are manufactured because no country is going to audit employees in another country when they are not obligated to, and when doing so would result in a net loss via tax and lower the national gdp
At least on paper, GDP does NOT include goods produced abroad by U.S. firms. I get it that some companies can cook the books and include maybe a portion of their foreign produced goods as domestically produced but to claim that for the entire GDP seems extreme.
"...GDP also refers to the income of the country as well. GDP also only refers to goods produced within a certain country. This means that if a firm is located in one country but manufactures goods in another, those goods are counted as part of the foreign country's GDP, not the firm's home country. For example, BMW is a German company but cars manufactured in the United States are counted as part of the United States GDP."

"...GDP includes U.S. production by foreign firms, but it excludes foreign production by U.S. firms."

It would be quite the mess if say US as a country is counting foreign produced goods US firms sells domestically, and the country where they are produced, say China, does the same. It would call into question the entire notion of a GDP and throw into doubt the GDP reports for BOTH the US and China (and all other countries really).

Sweet Meat

At least on paper, GDP does NOT include goods produced abroad by U.S. firms. I get it that some companies can cook the books and include maybe a portion of their foreign produced goods as domestically produced but to claim that for the entire GDP seems extreme.

even if only a fraction of the small businesses doing this outsource their manufacturing, it would leave the usa gdp at a net negative, as that facet of the economy makes up around half of all employment in america

it's likely to be more than a fraction, given that businesses chase profit, and countries can further incentivize them with tax deductions, allowing them to claim back tax against the wages they paid into the nation.

the sale of goods still occurs via american markets, so it doesn't affect gdp, which suffers from another problem:

It would be quite the mess if say US as a country is counting foreign produced goods US firms sells domestically, and the country where they are produced, say China, does the same.
the goods may be manufactured abroad but it's still considered a product of the american market if an american company is paying the tax on it's production.

i'm sure countries all exploit the system for profit but the global economy is so convoluted relative to internal economies that i doubt anyone really cares enough to check. why would a country stop a company bringing in taxable revenue?

obviously it's a problem when the countries export manufacturing AND avoid tax, but that is a problem that may be getting rectified soon...:|

It would call into question the entire notion of a GDP and throw into doubt the GDP reports for BOTH the US and China (and all other countries really).

edit;

the gdp doesn't account for industrial revenue, it's not a measure of wealth or assets it's just a measure of spending production relative to other countries over time, it doesn't really matter where the goods were manufactured, only where they were sold

(obviously it matters to the people, hence the discussion about consequences of out sourcing)

Last edited:

Rick K

1628994840820.png

haidut

the goods may be manufactured abroad but it's still considered a product of the american market if an american company is paying the tax on it's production.

i'm sure countries all exploit the system for profit but the global economy is so convoluted relative to internal economies that i doubt anyone really cares enough to check. why would a country stop a company bringing in taxable revenue?

Can you give an example? Why would a US company be paying a tax in the US for a product it produced abroad that it then imported and sold on the domestic market? The company will be paying tax on the revenue generated from selling the product in the US, not on its production abroad. I am not aware of any such taxation, unless it falls under some kind of tariff (which is a penalty that tries to discourage such foreign-production-for-domestic-sale activity of multinationals, and would certainly disqualify including that product into the GDP).

Last edited:

Peatful

OP
B

Birdie

I just came back to this thread and although I haven't thought about the advice in the video for how to get through the mess we are in, I have worked on the second two ideas.

1. Organize yourself - working on this
2. Ridicule, use humor against the evil - I do this a lot and listen to those who use ridicule and humor
3. Have a parallel society - I have made progress here by being alert to likeminded

To get through this time of Mass Psychosis/Mass Formation I keep up the humor and ridicule and enjoy it.

OP
B

Birdie

Ridicule, use humor against the evil - for example... Jeff Childers, today:

💉 Suffolk, UK radio host Tim Gough, 55, was an hour into his radio program “GenX” when the music suddenly and unexpectedly stopped playing halfway through Grey Day by Madness.

"Tim had a fatal heart attack. In the middle of his show.

The station’s automatic backup system took over after a short period of dead air. I bet this would be bigger news if there weren’t so many other sudden and unexpected celebrity deaths lately.

Go ahead, corporate media, keep pretending like nothing unusual’s going on. Maybe Tim just had too many potato chips, or too many hot showers, or too many cold showers, or something.

Or, maybe it was something with a sharp point on one end."

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...c079-9ceb-463c-aa97-be83cba20aff_1238x516.png

P

Peatness

There are days where I see humour everywhere and there are day when this lady is not for smiling.

OP
B

Birdie

This is insanity
He finally, this week, with the latest report on reduced immunity, has said he will not be getting "any more". However, his newsletter that came out the next day, advised all to get jabbed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals