Ray Peat Interview #78: CO2 | Art and Science | Supply Shortages | Killer Austerity | Authoritarianism with Ray Peat

David PS

00:00 - Start setup music
18:41 - Skip setup music, CDC flip-flops on masks and PCR test, Ukraine situation, World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders school
25:17 - Canadian truckers
25:58 - Ray's thoughts on mass formation psychosis
29:21 - Ray's thoughts on the supply chain shortage
31:10 - Lethality of vaccine lot number, targeted towards red states?
33:57 - How rare is Carbogen in hospitals?
37:36 - Transitioning the United States into a third world country, the green movement
40:40 - When did the CIA realize they could use progressive liberals to penetrate the culture? Gloria Steinem, Nelson Mandela
43::33 - Ray's thoughts on art's relationship to science, detecting authoritarianism in writing, authoritarian mathematical reasoning, Bertrand Russel, Noam Chomsky
52::40 - Radical empiricism, synchronicity, predetermination
54::40 - Incandescent lights vs. single wavelength LEDs
57::17 - How to buy Ray's books, newsletter, Progest-E from Kenogen
58::45 - Progesterone for liver problems? Thyroid for the liver
01:02:23 - How does Ray make his oat bran?
01:02:57 - Question: food for political control?
01:05:50 - Question: does the act of lying have an anti-metabolic effect?
01:06:55 - Question: what is responsible for intuition? Open-mindedness, desire to perceive
01:09:05 - Question: abiotic oil theory?
01:14:42 - Question: is there any artistic movement that Ray thinks is especially positive?
01:16:20 - Question: does randomness have any place in our universe?
01:18:26 - Question: what does Ray think about Reich's cloudbuster? Ray's thoughts on Sigmund Freud
01:24:27 - Question: what does Ray think of gender relations today?
01:26:27 - Question: what agenda is the disappearing of women as a protected class part of? Transhumanism
01:31:27 - Question: does Ray believe in the renewal of life through a purgatory function of nature?
01:33:39 - Question: further explanation about stars being conscious? 01:35:45 - Question: what is Ray working on?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Zz0TbfBAg

OP
David PS

David PS

It is strange that no one has commented on this interview. In hindsight, his comments about current events were very insightful.

I have been relistening to Dr. Peat's interviews. Dr. Peat spoke favorably about red light. However, he did not recommend using single wavelength lights.

54::40 - Incandescent lights vs. single wavelength LEDs

Last edited:

Durey

Thank you. Do you think he was referring to the series?
I don't think so. I got the impression Ray was talking about something non-fictional. I think I might have gotten the wrong Cummings - maybe he was referring to Richard Cummings, the author of "The Pied Piper", who was also a lawyer, but afaik he isn't a novelist. I might be wrong, though. Need to look him up again.

Peatress

I don't think so. I got the impression Ray was talking about something non-fictional. I think I might have gotten the wrong Cummings - maybe he was referring to Richard Cummings, the author of "The Pied Piper", who was also a lawyer, but afaik he isn't a novelist. I might be wrong, though. Need to look him up again.
You are right, it's Richard Cummings. Funny how quickly I forgot about this reference because it's one I had on my list to read. Boy, I need some more thiamine. Thank you again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals