Dopaminergic/antiserotonin drug treats schizophrenia - psychiatry is a giant FRAUD!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Some people make take issue with the title and claim that it is too dramatic. In this case, at least, the title may even be an understatement in regards to evidence of just how utterly FRAUDULENT psychiatry is and has been for decades. Speaking of the latter, psychiatry has claimed for decades that psychotic diseases, and especially schizophrenia, are caused by excessive dopamine signalling/levels. As such, psychiatry has been treating patients with "antipsychotic" drugs that are potent dopamine antagonists. The drug haloperidol, is perhaps the most widely used "typical" antipsychotic for the treatment of schizophrenia, as well as most other psychotic states. It is a potent dopamine antagonist and while it does seem to alleviate psychotic symptoms, it has terrible side effects including depression, infertility, suicide, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, etc. Over the last several years, additional studies into the drug's mechanism of action uncovered that the drug is also a potent serotonin (5-HT) antagonist, as even its Wikipedia page (above link) readily admits. Of course, those studies never saw any publicity and if you ask any psychiatrist about haloperidol, he/she will invariably still claim that the drug's mechanism is its dopamine antagonism. Other studies (going back almost a century) with carcinoid tumors, which produce a lot of 5-HT, have demonstrated that such patients often have mental/mood symptoms identical to schizophrenia - i.e. they are highly psychotic, and the severity of their psychosis closely matches how advanced their carcinoid tumor is, which translates into how much 5-HT that tumor produces. In other words, there has been indirect evidence for decades that it is 5-HT excess, and not dopamine excess, that causes schizophrenia. Yet, psychiatry kept doubling-down on its fraudulent dopamine hypothesis. In the last decade or so, newer drugs for schizophrenia were developed and were called "atypical" antipsychotics since their mechanism of action could not be explained by dopamine antagonism. All such drugs have one thing in common - they are antagonists on one or more 5-HT receptors. However, since many of them also have partial dopamine antagonism effects as well, psychiatry still managed to cling to the dopamine hypothesis. Now, a new drug has shown effectiveness in a Phase III human trial for schizophrenia, and that drug should be the straw that breaks the camel's back - i.e. the dopamine hypothesis of schizophrenia, and hopefully psychiatry as a whole. That drug - brilaroxazine - is a dopamine agonist and a 5-HT antagonist, on multiple receptors of either kind. I am not sure what is the statute of limitations on medical malpractice in most countries, but I hope the relatives of people destroyed by the fraudulent dopamine hypothesis and drugs such as haloperidol unite and put in jail as many psychiatrists as they can. To the doctors' minor "credit", Big Pharma is probably a bigger villain here as it was instrumental in creating the dopamine hypothesis, which came out of its partnerships with government agencies on how to "antagonize" the mental/social effects of LSD (also a dopamine agonist and approximate serotonin antagonist). Namely, governments in the West were terrified that the effects of a drug such as LSD, which the governments tested extensively on humans (see video below) during the Cold War, would lead to mass insubordination in the military, and anarchy in society.

The bizarre true story of when the UK military tested LSD on Royal Marines

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fDAOFgye1M

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziqpwkhqTRs

So, they contracted Big Pharma to propagandize the message that (dopaminergic) drugs like LSD made people act crazy, and to also develop drugs that work in a way opposite to drugs such as LSD. The result of this "collaboration" was that psychiatry readily deduced that since dopamine (or dopaminergic drugs) make people act crazy and schizophrenics do act crazy, high dopamine is the cause of schizophrenia and anti-dopamine drugs should be its treatment. And since Big Pharma came up with the SSRI drugs as the "antagonists" to LSD, psychiatry also often added SSRI drugs to the treatment of schizophrenics, thus ensuring that their mental (and physiological) health is completely destroyed. Add to that the recent evidence I posted that serotonin/SSRI cause depression while anti-serotonin drugs treat it, and I think even the most ardent defenders of medicine will agree that it is way overdue we see some high-profile psychiatric and Big Pharma luminaries go to jail for the genocide and fraud that has been perpetrated for decades.

"...Treatment with brilaroxazine was associated with clinically meaningful reductions in all major symptom domains in adults with schizophrenia, according to positive topline data from a pivotal phase 3 trial."

"...The randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter RECOVER trial (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT05184335) evaluated the efficacy and safety of brilaroxazine, a novel serotonin-dopamine signaling modulator, in 412 patients with acute schizophrenia. Study participants were randomly assigned to receive either brilaroxazine at fixed doses of 15mg or 50mg once daily or placebo for 28 days. "

Brilaroxazine - Wikipedia
"...Brilaroxazine acts as a potent partial agonist of D2, D3, D4 and 5-HT1A receptors, and as an antagonist of 5-HT2A, 5-HT2B, 5-HT2C, 5-HT6 and 5-HT7 receptors.[9][11] Brilaroxazine exhibits high affinity for D2S, D2L, D3, D4.4, 5-HT1A, 5-HT2A, 5-HT2B, 5-HT7 and H1 receptors..."

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Forgot to mention in the original post - for people looking for over-the-counter options for schizophrenia, the anti-acid drug famotidine is probably a good one to try.

It has powerful anti-serotonin effects, which is a corroboration of the original post (i.e. high serotonin causes psychosis), and has been in use for decades without much in terms of serious side effects.

frankmp0

which came out of its partnerships with government agencies on how to "antagonize" the mental/social effects of LSD (also a dopamine agonist and approximate serotonin antagonist). Namely, governments in the West were terrified that the effects of a drug such as LSD, which the governments tested extensively on humans (see video below) during the Cold War, would lead to mass insubordination in the military, and anarchy in society.

So, they contracted Big Pharma to propagandize the message that (dopaminergic) drugs like LSD made people act crazy, and to also develop drugs that work in a way opposite to drugs such as LSD.
I've been thinking about this for a while. I think that psychedelics are the ultimate anti-mind control drug and why they were all "schedule-oned" years after the end of MKULTRA. I think they also realized that anti-dopaminergic antipsychotics and SSRIs are the opposite, the ultimate pro-mind control drugs.

Psychedelics make you question EVERYTHING you think you know, many things we are not supposed to be questioning, for the good of society, according to government

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been thinking about this for a while. I think that psychedelics are the ultimate anti-mind control drug and why they were all "schedule-oned" years after the end of MKULTRA. I think they also realized that anti-dopaminergic antipsychotics and SSRIs are the opposite, the ultimate pro-mind control drugs.

Psychedelics make you question EVERYTHING you think you know, many things we are not supposed to be questioning, for the good of society, according to government

I agree, and your comment is a another perfect example of "sychronicity" - see the post I just made on adrenochrome, which I posted before I saw your comment here:):
Btw, both Einstein and Niels Bohr believed sychronicity happens when we are perceiving truth.

frankmp0

I agree, and your comment is a another perfect example of "sychronicity" - see the post I just made on adrenochrome, which I posted before I saw your comment here:):
Btw, both Einstein and Niels Bohr believed sychronicity happens when we are perceiving truth.
I Agree, I have experienced this phenomenon many times with friends.

Do you personally ever use psychedelics? For me, they have changed my entire life.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you personally ever use psychedelics? For me, they have changed my entire life.

No, I haven't. The effects of plain, non-hallucinogenic anti-serotonin chemicals seem to be enough so far for good cognitive/mental state.

Regina

Cool!
Another forum member and I touched on adrenochrome yesterday. I couldn't post my reply in the private convo window though.
I had posited that it was a throw to distract from the very real child blood farms and other ways of harvesting young blood--cord blood from maternity wards....
But perhaps it is true after all.
Are people who drink blood from game hunts? Like african tribes drinking fresh killed gazelle blood getting "adrenochrome?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Like african tribes drinking fresh killed gazelle blood getting "adrenochrome?

Many tribes around the world drank animal (and some of them (e.g. Aztec) human) blood for health/energy reasons. The Spartans had a special soup made mostly from blood that they ate religiously for days before going into battle.

Similar "dishes" are consumed to this day by the Maasai - some of the tallest and most resilient people on Earth. They are a bit more Peaty than the Spartans though - i.e. they mix the blood with milk:):
I think down in Florida, the Native Americans used to drink alligator blood before battle and often did concoctions and extracts with it. These ancients, they knew something we don't...

Regina

Many tribes around the world drank animal (and some of them (e.g. Aztec) human) blood for health/energy reasons. The Spartans had a special soup made mostly from blood that they ate religiously for days before going into battle.

Similar "dishes" are consumed to this day by the Maasai - some of the tallest and most resilient people on Earth. They are a bit more Peaty than the Spartans though - i.e. they mix the blood with milk:):
I think down in Florida, the Native Americans used to drink alligator blood before battle and often did concoctions and extracts with it. These ancients, they knew something we don't...
I craved it as a kid. My parents put the roast on the table and I only wanted to drink the blood under it.
I craved chicken liver, beef blood, fudgsicles and candy. Weirdo Peaty kid.

Ahmed ELH

I've tried dozen of psychiatric drugs (mainly SSRIs/ SNRIs) to treat neurological symptoms, they all gave me severe gut and brain inflammation as well as delirium at the end of the day.
5-HT2 antagonists or agonists (yes even agonists) paired with dopamine agonists, LSD being the perfect example gave me so much physical and mental relief without any side effects.

golder

I've tried dozen of psychiatric drugs (mainly SSRIs/ SNRIs) to treat neurological symptoms, they all gave me severe gut and brain inflammation as well as delirium at the end of the day.
5-HT2 antagonists or agonists (yes even agonists) paired with dopamine agonists, LSD being the perfect example gave me so much physical and mental relief without any side effects.
Which 5-HT2 antagonists did you use in conjunction with LSD that gave you relief? Thanks

Ahmed ELH

Which 5-HT2 antagonists did you use in conjunction with LSD that gave you relief? Thanks
I tried Cyproheptadine and Mirtazapine, they both made me severly exhausted, disconnected and dissociated.

I felt some relief by adding LSD but I still felt a slight disconnection/dissociation.

Right now I only take 10 to 15mcg of LSD 2 to 3 times a week without 5-HT2a antagonists. It's doing a great job at keeping me in a high dopamine, low serotonin, low prolactin levels. It also reversed my intolerance to caffeine.

CreakyJoints

Thank you for this, some interesting material to look through! The suggestion of famotidine is one I'm keen to explore more about, I've seen it mentioned here often but I've never put the time aside to look into it. I'm very curious about good practices/protocols with cycling substances which affect dopamine production. I was discussing this some time ago with a very knowledgeable forum member but didn't have the time to follow through on my research, and hopefully I have a bit more now.

Do you have any further recommendations for reading material, or any thoughts on cycling these substances, if one chooses to experiment with them? I'd like to figure out how to positively impact chronically low dopamine with meaningful intervention that doesn't introduce reliance on any one substance, or cause any difficulties after cessation (like so often people report with cyproheptadine).

I currently take sub-miligram doses of cyproheptadine daily, but would like to slowly introduce lisuride and metergoline - perhaps even famotidine if it seems suitable, although am I right in thinking it doesn't have any direct interaction with dopamine, rather it works on histamine/serotonin? I'm seeing a lot of interesting studies about famotidine and gut health which I'm excited to read.

[...]
[...]

Am I incorrect in thinking that the Maasai have a shorter-than-average lifespan, high instances of certain maladies like artherosclerosis and anemia? Presumably a diet rich in blood would have iron imbalance issues, even if milk was consumed with it, and I'd assume Peat himself wouldn't have been overly-enthusiastic about a blood-rich diet.

I tried to do a cursory skim for relevant articles and found this interesting looking abstract which conspicuously made no mention of blood, although perhaps it does in the full text. I'll have to try and get my hands on it this weekend and have a look, but perhaps someone will beat me to it. There are also other studies which make reference to Maasai children having anemia but perhaps they only have the blood dish later in life, or perhaps the cow's milk is responsible as the researchers suggest.

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
I had a horrible experience with haloperidol. I mean the deepest and darkest depression and desire to commit suicide. I was very tired of the existence I was sharing with my hallucinations along with feeling that way. I had twitching of my fingers. Glad I'm off it and recovered from everything. Going on vraylar this week as that's another pro-dopamine anti-serotonin drug. Will mention how it goes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals