Male bodybuilders 40% less likely to die of cancer

InChristAlone

Viggo's look in LOTR is similar to what my husband looked like when I met him.
pm_7956541-1b75.jpg

Dr. B

Viggo's look in LOTR is similar to what my husband looked like when I met him.
View attachment 28065
do you also like orlando bloom
isnt long hair of that sort actually considered a feminine feature
anyway i think cavill is one of the best looking male actors in modern times, zac efron also looked good when he got shredded for that one film, trying to remember that beach film he did with the rock

InChristAlone

do you also like orlando bloom
isnt long hair of that sort actually considered a feminine feature
anyway i think cavill is one of the best looking male actors in modern times, zac efron also looked good when he got shredded for that one film, trying to remember that beach film he did with the rock
No I don't find long hair feminine unless it's styled feminine. Buzzcuts remind me of selling your soul to the gov't.

Eberhardt

does Peat not like high rep training for muscles then? if youre not doing high rep training you will struggle to build those parts like biceps, traps, calves, maybe even forearms.

Ronnie and Jay are so muscular and carry so much mass that's why their breathing is labored. It's apparently because the heart doesn't care whether the body mass is muscle or fat, in fact it probably has to pump harder for 280 pounds of muscle than fat, note how the mma fighters, nfl players, athletes can get by being 280 pounds at 30% bodyfat, but a bodybuilder whos 280 pounds shredded has much more trouble since the muscle needs oxygen.

regarding the first part that's an assumption but in reality, its only the metabolically sound people who can eat a lot and not get fat, whereas metabolically poor people can get fat on like 800 calories a day!
the shrink wrap look should be attainable with low cortisol levels?
i think some use diuretics to get the shrink wrap look. I now remember, werent there posts here talking about diuretics being very beneficial metabolically?

hey mate regarding the females liking muscularity I think the height and androgenic features are valued like sharp jawline. like henry cavill or someone. but i think leanness could be valued over muscularity. the muscularity seems to have a limit, once the muscularity gets above like arnold schwarzenegger in his bbing days the muscle could potentially be a turnoff. arnolds level of muscularity was maybe the peak for what humans naturally attained back when hormone levels were better. the olympia level guys are the equivalent of fake breasts and asses, which may not attract everyone. I think being leaner with less muscle may be preferable to the muscular guys who are like 30% bodyfat+ and balding, some of the strongmen and powerlifters for instance. what do you think is the ideal sort of physique? something like jeff seid, simeon panda, classic arnold, zyzz etc? or big ramy, ronnie coleman?
Short comment. A subgroup of maybe 5 % or something (including myself) have the oposite problem. When I was metabolically more challenged and lower temps I ate 5000 calpries a day and could not get over 52,5 kgs (ca 116Lb) . Peat mentioned this as well.

Dr. B

Short comment. A subgroup of maybe 5 % or something (including myself) have the oposite problem. When I was metabolically more challenged and lower temps I ate 5000 calpries a day and could not get over 52,5 kgs (ca 116Lb) . Peat mentioned this as well.
interesting what did the calories consist of
even if you ate lots of PUFA?

wow thats incredible. all just frm protein intake. what was his diet on the atkins thing. all protein no carbs and fats?

Yes, no carbs, but he could have lots of fat. He did Atkins on and off for a good 30 years. The last 10 he has been heavy carbs and his legs look so much skinnier and he has a pot belly now too. So weird to see him like that, but he is addicted to grains now, probably from not having them much all those years.

Dr. B

Yes, no carbs, but he could have lots of fat. He did Atkins on and off for a good 30 years. The last 10 he has been heavy carbs and his legs look so much skinnier and he has a pot belly now too. So weird to see him like that, but he is addicted to grains now, probably from not having them much all those years.
you would think low carbs causes fatness? high cortisol levels

Overdone muscles look like a freak show to me, not sexy in any way. A toned leaner body looks so much sexier, and a bit of fat is the lower back is really nice!

Attachments

• 20210921_120123.jpg
    20210921_120123.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210921_115418.jpg
    20210921_115418.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 12
you like that look of the rock? or you dont like it

I don't like it. It looks painful and freakish. It is ok for a a movie where exaggeration can be good, cause he looks like a character that came to life. He is equivalent to a woman with a boob job so unhealthily big that it makes her look like it is hard to keep her balance, they look like freak shows.

Dr. B

I don't like it. It looks painful and freakish. It is ok for a a movie where exaggeration can be good, cause he looks like a character that came to life. He is equivalent to a woman with a boob job so unhealthily big that it makes her look like it is hard to keep her balance, they look like freak shows.
then what does it mean if guys want to look like the rock, and like boob job women?

btw that physique of the rock is actually pretty average in the bodybuilder world. the competitive bodybuilders are much larger, while being much leaner as well. i think the rock looks healthy there, not super lean

Meta

I hear this often from women when commenting on extra lean bodybuilders that their muscles look "painful", can't understand what you mean by that though?

I hear this often from women when commenting on extra lean bodybuilders that their muscles look "painful", can't understand what you mean by that though?
They look like they are so constricted that they are gonna pop. Muscles like that are butt of jokes, like they can't put their arms down and it looks hard to even tie their shoes. Those muscles look like they are screaming for a break!

Dr. B

They look like they are so constricted that they are gonna pop. Muscles like that are butt of jokes, like they can't put their arms down and it looks hard to even tie their shoes. Those muscles look like they are screaming for a break!
haha yes I have heard that butt of jokes, like people will say you cant wipe your own butt because of the muscles
apparently stretching can help.

it makes sense, the muscles look like theyll pop, and some women get surgeries where it looks like their implants could pop any moment!

Also, what does it mean if a woman is attracted to guys like The Rock

It doesn't mean anything, to each their own. Attraction is one thing, picking the partner you are gonna build a life with should have zero to with muscles. Keep in mind I said should, but that's just me and most women I know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals